Eye area in picture vs mirror

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Joined
Sep 13, 2019
Posts
23,328
Reputation
47,717
Can someone tell me why my eye area looks much better in the mirror compared to how it looks in pictures?

My upper eye lid exposure is much less prominent when I look in the mirror. Whereas in pictures, it’s highly visible.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Over
it depends of the inclinations of your eyes basically
 
  • +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 2661
Future Tyrone
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
the mirror speaks the truth. the phone trys to llie
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1127 and Over
Can someone tell me why my eye area looks much better in the mirror compared to how it looks in pictures?

My upper eye lid exposure is much less prominent when I look in the mirror. Whereas in pictures, it’s highly visible.
I noticed this as well. Months ago when I was taking selfies in the mirror I had bigger UEE in the pictures even when trying to look at myself in the mirror instead of looking at phone. That's one of the reasons why I dont ever take selfies because I lose 1 or 2 PSL points in pictures.

I think you should always trust mirrors over pictures.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl

Similar threads

Hardyz
Replies
36
Views
141
NorwegianMigrant
NorwegianMigrant
zeliot
Replies
2
Views
57
zeliot
zeliot
cold_nano
Replies
36
Views
118
cold_nano
cold_nano
ØUROBOROS
Replies
9
Views
96
dhusc
dhusc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top