cold_nano
Nah I gave up
- Joined
- May 23, 2026
- Posts
- 3,940
- Reputation
- 2,565
.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
That is some good looking guyif you look like this for example id rope View attachment 5701409
ur jaws not even bad with ur cheek bones being leaner would be fineThat is some good looking guy
Will try it out regardless this timeur jaws not even bad with ur cheek bones being leaner would be fine
Will try it out regardless this time
every nigga with a cat avi has a neg rrYour main flaw is just your eye area and bulbous nose
Idk lens distortion exist too btw it made nose look worseYour main flaw is just your eye area and bulbous nose
My cat is a mogger tho doesn’t matter broevery nigga with a cat avi has a neg rr
Lens distortion is not that harsh like it makes your nose a bit bulbous , it shows almost your real nose but a bit bulbous so doesn’t matterIdk lens distortion exist too btw it made nose look worse
Will consult surgeon and get it doneLens distortion is not that harsh like it makes your nose a bit bulbous , it shows almost your real nose but a bit bulbous so doesn’t matter
Lens distortion is not that harsh like it makes your nose a bit bulbous , it shows almost your real nose but a bit bulbous so doesn’t matter
Yea , what do you think you are in India like which tier ?Will consult surgeon and get it done
Your chin is very short tooView attachment 5701419
Rhino+coloring looks better
Cause of light skin hltn ig idk muchYea , what do you think you are in India like which tier ?
Camera angle but ye prob it isYour chin is very short too
You think your a hltn in India ?Cause of light skin hltn ig idk much
Bro camera doesn’t make your chin look that shortCamera angle
Cause of light skin not features I look better cause light skin halo here idk tbhYou think your a hltn in India ?
Your a lmtn in India , i have seen way worse looking people in IndiaCause of light skin not features I look better cause light skin halo here idk tbh
if you look like this for example id rope View attachment 5701409
It doesn't matter these ratings idk what I should do lean or no hardmax or no what are my failos are they fixable and too many thingsYour a lmtn in India , i have seen way worse looking people in India
The real ratings are how women treat your irlIt doesn't matter these ratings idk what I should do lean or no hardmax or no what are my failos are they fixable and too many things
I'm in my room act autistic out sideThe real ratings are how women treat your irl
That’s you ratingI'm in my room act autistic out side
Delete ts nigerThat’s you rating
why cant i pm uWill try it out regardless this time
WhyDelete ts niger
Please correct me if I’m wrong but but being too lean can make u look really hollow or older, so wouldn’t risk make sure to keep it moderate
Yup that's y I'm not getting leanPlease correct me if I’m wrong but but being too lean can make u look really hollow or older, so wouldn’t risk make sure to keep it moderate
U can now?why cant i pm u
I was tagging other guy
Delete ts nigertrue chadpreet
View attachment 5701451