Eye area is completely ruined if you lack undereye support.

Deleted member 12270

Deleted member 12270

Diamond
No matter your eye color , if they are deep set or almond shaped. Hollow tear troughs (lack of bony support under the eyes) will make you look very bad, sick and old. Is an aesthetic ruiner. Show me a professional male model with eye bags and deep tear troughs I will wait… all of them have nice undereye support and projection.
06B1FD77 48C7 4577 86EC ED88A1AB5BEC

I will get infraorbital rim implants by Taban later next year, will cope with filler now…

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: j05, Buci, Boxingfan and 12 others
Actor lorenzo zurzolo 191638 large
Maxresdefault 4
Original

Use concealer like this guy:

Lorenzo Zurzolo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub0, Yerico7, Deleted member 15827 and 5 others
Tumblr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, subhuman incel, AscendingHero and 3 others
you were faster jfl
Yeah but tbh OP has a point. Just because a Chad can get away with a feature doesn't mean that it's not a bad feature. His eyes would look better with undereye support.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: agoostis, Deleted member 15827, subhuman incel and 10 others
No matter your eye color , if they are deep set or almond shaped. Hollow tear troughs (lack of bony support under the eyes) will make you look very bad, sick and old. Is an aesthetic ruiner. Show me a professional male model with eye bags and deep tear troughs I will wait… all of them have nice undereye support and projection.
View attachment 1178072
I will get infraorbital rim implants by Taban later next year, will cope with filler now…
over for gandy. Over for michelle morrone.

Use concealer bro

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, TheEndHasNoEnd and Deleted member 9568
over for gandy. Over for michelle morrone.

Use concealer bro
Any guide for using concealer for undereye? I just learned about it recently.

he has 99% eyebrows, hooding,eye shape ,pfl, pct

have fun lucking out in all these while having shitty underesyes
Obviously he maxed everything out, but OP's question was to show 1 model/good eye area with bad undereye support.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and AscendingHero
View attachment 1178072
cilian murphy has nice eyes

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel, Xangsane and court monarch777
eye area is legit the most important area of a mans looks.

You can compensate for a trash final 3rd with an amazing eye area.

You can't compensate for a trash eye area if you have an amazing lower 3rd though.

• +1
Reactions: j05, Sl8yr, subhuman incel and 6 others
not true

Akash Kumar against Andrea Zelletta: this is what the former castaway  declared - Curler - Ruetir
MMSCENE STYLE STORIES: Akash Kumar by Guillaume Malheiro

But you have to compensate in every other aspect

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, AscendingHero, ScreaM and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 10987, gamma and 1 other person
You can't compensate for a trash eye area if you have an amazing lower 3rd though.
Rami Malek kind of does. So does Henry Cavill, he has prey eyes and still looks great bc jaw.

Who do intelligent young ladies like? This guy?
They like jocks. Women that go for pretty boys are insecure about their ability to land Chad's.

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Descartes
They like jocks. Women that go for pretty boys are insecure about their ability to land Chad's.
Show me an example of a jock. Jocks are a meme. Women like facially attractive men.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and subhuman incel
Who do intelligent young ladies like? This guy?

yes, that guy is ideal in all manners he is 6'3-6'4. Dark looks, bad boy phenotype masculine and rugged, sex appeal god of 2021 no one mogs him rn.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
You must be in high school. Guys like that don't slay in their 20s unless they grow out their hair and dress classier.
yes, that guy is ideal in all manners he is 6'3-6'4. Dark looks, bad boy phenotype masculine and rugged, sex appeal god of 2021 no one mogs him rn.
What's the best way to get a dark tan like his?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and volcelfatcel
That guy would slay in college too.

What's the best way to get a dark tan like his?
I'm not sure you could @gamma probably knows more about italian phenotypes than me, but you need a specific undertone/toning in general that is only specific to italians to get the same color he has. Gandy overtanned to shit but he still looked north atlantid, can't really fraud it and have the same color as him + you need black hair for the same contrast he has.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
I'm not sure you could @gamma probably knows more about italian phenotypes than me, but you need a specific undertone/toning in general that is only specific to italians to get the same color he has. Gandy overtanned to shit but he still looked north atlantid, can't really fraud it and have the same color as him + you need black hair for the same contrast he has.
I'm half Italian. My hair is dark brown. Think I can pull it off?

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
I'm half Italian. My hair is dark brown. Think I can pull it off?
Probably could I do not know what you look like but if ur tone is similar to italian you could, but remember Dellisola could tan and he'd never get the same results as Morrone because he is northern vs Southern that also matters, differences in base tone matter a lot.

• +1
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 7725
He's 6'2 tbh but it's the same, still tall
I remember him being in a video, probably 6'3 with shoes then (y) regardless still a fuckin giant

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Probably could I do not know what you look like but if ur tone is similar to italian you could, but remember Dellisola could tan and he'd never get the same results as Morrone because he is northern vs Southern that also matters, differences in base tone matter a lot.
DhIgEJwXcAAkGKu
6f2c703231cbadc901310d172e868a66

Pretty similar tbh. I think he can easily get it.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 10987 and volcelfatcel
Morrone is much less naturally yellow than dellisola but yea. If you're half italian you could get somewhere, ideal is morrone IMO in terms of coloring and contrasts
Over for me then. I'm very yellow naturally.

• +1
Tear troughs and dark circles are ugly asf on men and women. Makes you look old, sick, and tired. Will always be a looksmin. I’m coping with filler and concealer right now but setting something up with taban.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 12270 and 1 other person
Tear troughs and dark circles are ugly asf on men and women. Makes you look old, sick, and tired. Will always be a looksmin. I’m coping with filler and concealer right now but setting something up with taban.
Lmao

But he has bad undereye support. According to OP that means he has a shit eye area. Shit eye area = over. Over for Michelle :feelsuhh:

• JFL
But he has bad undereye support. According to OP that means he has a shit eye area. Shit eye area = over. Over for Michelle :feelsuhh:
@SubhumanCurrycel just made a Barrett vs morrone mog battle it's over for whoever picks Barrett tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 10330 and SubhumanCurrycel
Jfl I have to wait 4 months for a consultation with taban . Guess I’ll get filler again to hold me over until then.

probably cope but could undereye discolouration be good for darktriadmaxxing :unsure::unsure:?

@SubhumanCurrycel just made a Barrett vs morrone mog battle it's over for whoever picks Barrett tbh.
Michelle Morone is mostly charismamaxxed and statusmaxxed, yes he looks nice in a generic way, but most of his appeal are his film roles, he is someone whom I would consider the equivalent of ‘Mariano Di Vaio’ in the acting world

Yeah but tbh OP has a point. Just because a Chad can get away with a feature doesn't mean that it's not a bad feature. His eyes would look better with undereye support.
Also he has good eye rim vector, or good eye-cheekbone line or hower it is called. Even if his lower eye rim is low, it is forward

Attachments

• 1913595_Nose.png
    1913595_Nose.png
    181.7 KB · Views: 0
damn this is me. If it wasnt for my lack of undereye support id have a great eye area

damn this is me. If it wasnt for my lack of undereye support id have a great eye area
Same it's over for me I look like I pull all nighters even if I sleep 10 hours

• +1
Reactions: j05
op how does filler helped ur undereyes ?

i have this too and it’s real, eye area killer