"Eye area is everything"

u going to ignore he is muscular and shreded and the reason he got famous is because he is a bodybuilder??

cute face and bbodybuilder

is all about the combo u dumbfucks

keep ignoring real life standars and thinkin the world is only made of top male models.
he is a math teacher in a good uni and gL/hot

thats why he got famous
this shit is so obvious
its not like he was a chico lachowski a normal guy who became a famous model only because of looks.

Last edited:
everything matters

Some things definitely matter more than others

Nose and ears are not as important as eyes and lower third

Frame is not as important as height

Except in very extreme circumstances that is, but we are going off the average person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and goodman78
Some things definitely matter more than others

Nose and ears are not as important as eyes and lower third

Frame is not as important as height

Except in very extreme circumstances that is, but we are going off the average person

you cant make sweeping statements that x matters more than y

its so dumb, you literally just look at someone and process it as an entirety

perfect example is gandy, that nose would ruin most men yet it takes him to 9 territory

you cant make sweeping statements that x matters more than y

its so dumb, you literally just look at someone and process it as an entirety

perfect example is gandy, that nose would ruin most men yet it takes him to 9 territory

Wrong, you just cant get right

Gandy his not attractive because of his nose, he is attractive in SPITE of his nose

Giving him a smaller nose would make him look better, if not for the fact PSL ers already have an " exposure effect " of liking the way he looks now due to staring at his face for hours on end on this forum

• +1
Reactions: goodman78
Wrong, you just cant get right

Gandy his not attractive because of his nose, he is attractive in SPITE of his nose

Giving him a smaller nose would make him look better, if not for the fact PSL ers already have an " exposure effect " of liking the way he looks now due to staring at his face for hours on end on this forum

@oldcell lmao

this sums up the forum to a tee

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Amnesia and oldcell
Thats because a lot of people here rate in an aspie way and look at individual features too much when its a lot to do with how the whole face comes together, and all the features looking 'balanced' nothing looking out of plaxe or 'off'. Basically facial harmony which is the reason why a lot of plastic surgery results dont look good because they upset harmony

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and thickdickdaddy27
He Looks like shit

This or death

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20200120-110608_Instagram.jpg
    SmartSelect_20200120-110608_Instagram.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 36
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 2227 and Pietrosiek
Only thing he lacks is chin
Short chin = low sex appeal

JFL I wish I had that eye area. It's not even below average.

Now he is balding
Over for him

Imagine how retarded you have to be to claim that this guy is not GL jfl. He mogs everyone here and every lookism-community autist user that ever existed.

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
He isn't famous because of his face alone, but his body.

In fact, I'm pretty sure most of his famous came from his body

He isn't famous because of his face alone, but his body.

In fact, I'm pretty sure most of his famous came from his body
lol just no. Also caging at “most of his famous”

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Mega famous model and viral "hot teacher"

Since this site is so low iq lemme say off the bate Im not saying his eye area is BAD, but its definitely average at best, droopy lower lids, average af PFL, its rllly nothing special yet hes considered very gl by normies and REAL women, why cause he has a good pheno, not alien looking.

View attachment 294097

GwmcNS2E.jpg

NDI2ODI-pietro-boselli-2.jpg

@nicekind-halfincel
His eye area is decent tbh. He gets halos hard by his eye brows and eye coloring plus he has ideal coloring jfl

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Norwood Reaper is claiming his due

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Indeed. Eyes are nice, but jaw is law

What an utter cope
View attachment 294122View attachment 294123
View attachment 294124
Can't find the pic of jared leto getting roasted by women for his cuck eyes
Eye area = most important feature
what's your point?

all these eye areas are fucking horrific, of course, these dudes are going to look horrible with eyes like that, the same thing would apply if you were to put hunter eyes on somebody with a short downard grown mandible, a flat maxilla and a recessed chin.

the dude that OP posted is attractive, his eyes aren't as bad as these pictures that you've posted.

women don't talk about which features they find the most attractive while they are fucking you.
They always tell me ”your perfect ramus and insane orbital rims are so haawt” ”Your jaw is almost as big as your dick” ”Your hunter eyes look perfect with your well developed maxilla” mid sex

I don't disagree with your conclusion but you're overplaying how "medicore" his eye area is.
This is one of the running PSL fallacies where in order for a feature to be "good" it has to be outstanding. So people knock points for a feature being "nothing special"
in reality if its solid its solid

Youth is everything

He has "prey" eyes but they give him that robust prettyboy look because of how well it harmonizes with his other features. Fags on this site have fallen too hard for the sexual dimorphism meme, I've said this since I joined this site.

What an utter cope
View attachment 294122View attachment 294123
View attachment 294124
Can't find the pic of jared leto getting roasted by women for his cuck eyes
Eye area = most important feature

Ye, what a cuck bro he has no sex appeal. Probably gets ZERO attention from JBs even though his phenotype is literally perfect for them. No wonder he's still a kissless virgin.

Complete truecel because of his eyes bro, nevermind the fact he has nearly 700k girls following him on IG. He has no JB appeal at all.

He has "prey" eyes but they give him that robust prettyboy look because of how well it harmonizes with his other features. Fags on this site have fallen too hard for the sexual dimorphism meme, I've said this since I joined this site.

View attachment 300709
Ye, what a cuck bro he has no sex appeal. Probably gets ZERO attention from JBs even though his phenotype is literally perfect for them. No wonder he's still a kissless virgin.

View attachment 300717
Complete truecel because of his eyes bro, nevermind the fact he has nearly 700k girls following him on IG. He has no JB appeal at all.
Frauded pics

lol this guy is the definition of a submissive prey cuck

1583732534164-png.300717

Look how unprotected his eyes are, just waiting for them to be clawed out by a low inhibition hunter eyed jock

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer