Eye area is finished ggs

J

jacko419

Iron
Joined
Sep 26, 2026
Posts
2
Reputation
0
My eye area is the worst feature in my face and it’s highly affecting my confidence. For context my eye area has been like this since 12 I’m now 21 so 10 years.

Here’s a list of things I’ve tried:

8 hours of sleep, for the last 2 month I’ve been tracking my sleep with a google air and I’m averaging 8.15 hours per night and 75-95 sleep score.

Caffeine eye serum
Obagi eye cream morning and night
Cold spoon 10mins per day
Cucumbers 3 times per week

After these methods nothing has truly worked for me.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5934.jpeg
    IMG_5934.jpeg
    19.9 KB · Views: 0

Similar threads

deyroslayer
Replies
5
Views
42
thedoomandespair
thedoomandespair
adarrrr
Replies
1
Views
28
lolletls
lolletls
ecliptic1
Replies
7
Views
50
lebanesedude
lebanesedude
Shiinigami__
Replies
3
Views
31
Erdafritnib
Erdafritnib
J
Replies
2
Views
50
AutistKhan
AutistKhan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top