Eye Area is fucked

GreenRay88

GreenRay88

Bronze
My Eye Area completely destroys the rest of my face pls help rlly I j need to fix the asymmetry and that’ll help a lot also my canthal tilt seems to be super negative thats also ass
5872C377 1182 479A 9DBC A469AAF2BC8D

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
how old ru

I don't think your canthal tilt is negative just asymmetrical

When you smile, your canthal tilt becomes positive. I started smiling a lot and managed to fix my canthal tilt.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
I don't think your canthal tilt is negative just asymmetrical
I’m trying to bonesmash to get hooding to better them but it doesn’t change the fact that my actual eyes are asymmetrical. I don’t mew but I have noticed that my left jaw is much “longer” then my right and I don’t know if it’s because of crooked teeth or overbite but it seems that if I fix the asymettry in my jaw then it could help my eye Area

lens distortion so idk, but i had a similar eye area when i was that age. idk if i got rid of it from puberty, squinting, but it went away

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
lens distortion so idk, but i had a similar eye area when i was that age. idk if i got rid of it from puberty, squinting, but it went away
I already hit puberty I squint sometimes and it improves but still I need to find a way to make them more symmetrical

I’m trying to bonesmash to get hooding to better them but it doesn’t change the fact that my actual eyes are asymmetrical. I don’t mew but I have noticed that my left jaw is much “longer” then my right and I don’t know if it’s because of crooked teeth or overbite but it seems that if I fix the asymettry in my jaw then it could help my eye Area
cringe vid but what i did

u could maybe do ice hooding also but idk, some say it burns fat, and others that it produces fat there

When you smile, your canthal tilt becomes positive. I started smiling a lot and managed to fix my canthal tilt.
wtf :lul: insane if true but i doubt. before after?

u could maybe do ice hooding also but idk, some say it burns fat, and others that it produces fat there
When I take cold showers I have virtually no upper eyelie exposure and my eyes look 10 times better I can also lightly squint making my bottoms completely flat but still if my eyes were hooded that would be miles better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
your eye area is literally dellisola lookalike

post it from a less retarded angle and lighting conditions

your eye area is literally dellisola lookalike

post it from a less retarded angle and lighting conditions
Here is me 13 squintmaxxing
3F0CA8E9 F652 4955 8870 DE4BF62B0944
Here is me now 15 with like a some what smile sorry for shit quality this was like 2 weeks
ago. Although the eyes themselves are not rope worthy the Asymettry is which is what I’m looking to fix
AAF25729 BFBB 4A29 82D3 6A13638328E5

Here is me 13 squintmaxxing View attachment 1857212 Here is me now 15 with like a some what smile sorry for shit quality this was like 2 weeks
ago. Although the eyes themselves are not rope worthy the Asymettry is which is what I’m looking to fix
View attachment 1857236
your eyebrows have near ideal ideal shape and position
you only need less upper eyelid exposure

you're failoed by lack of canthal tilt and the dogshit coloring

Your eyes not problem but your face structre

your eyebrows have near ideal ideal shape and position
you only need less upper eyelid exposure

you're failoed by lack of canthal tilt and the dogshit coloring
Is there anything I can do about Canthal Tilt?

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel