Eye-area is the domineering factor in whether you have sex-appeal or not

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

CuckMax is dead.

This guy did not need the rest of his face to be shown to achieve sex-appeal with any ladies.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NitoRump, Pandora, 5.5psl and 7 others

Nor did this guy.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, Heinrich Schmidt, mathis and 1 other person
positively tilted eyebrows + at least solid eyes = good sex appeal

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, Heinrich Schmidt, mathis and 2 others
there is a picture i posted a time ago with gandy as a recessed lower third, that is very recessed. You wouldn't say the same after it.

Jaw is law

• +1
Reactions: user123456, 5.5psl, Heinrich Schmidt and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69, CarrotMaxxer, Yerico7 and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
you can see their eye area and instantly say they are confident and seductive

No it isn’t

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
He’s got lots of potential. He has decent harmony and great jaw. Just needs some eye area surgery and nose job. He’s an example of an ascendable base. Now if your no less and harmony less. It’s over. :ogre:

i have good eyes but am still ugly

Slayer of SEA monkeys
More than 50.000 thousand Person They started talking about him because of his appearance, I'm sure if he was on this forum you'd be desperately writing to him

More than 50.000 thousand Person They started talking about him because of his appearance, I'm sure if he was on this forum you'd be desperately writing to him
Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

stfu greycel. i have seen him unfrauded

Attachments

• IMG-20240331-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20240331-WA0004.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 0
Do you mean this photo? Most of this forum barely knows anything about him
no i dont mean that photo theres videos. and everyone on this forum knows about him hes a psl icon

no i dont mean that photo theres videos. and everyone on this forum knows about him hes a psl icon
Everyone on this forum doesn't know a bitch, it's obvious that he's very well known but no one has bothered to investigate him well, there are only 3 videos of him available, the others are private or deleted, which one do you mean?

Everyone on this forum doesn't know a bitch, it's obvious that he's very well known but no one has bothered to investigate him well, there are only 3 videos of him available, the others are private or deleted, which one do you mean?
is this your first day on here? hes been investigated to oblivion. i posted the video here

is this your first day on here? hes been investigated to oblivion. i posted the video here
JFL🤣🤣🤣🤣
That shitty video so many times, that's not fraud. That video is from 2014, it hadn't grown enough and in 2015-2016 it underwent lefort 1 and BSSO. Also, you think you can cheat with a crappy laptop.

Also, you think you can do fraud. with a shitty 💀💀💀 laptop. Actually, the people here are autistic, I saw that in bodybuilding.com they took a few hours to doxx him and he had to cover the background of the photo that appears with his girlfriend. Now that it's 2024 we have enough info to know everything about him but no one does anything, I have many links to YouTube videos where he appears but they are deleted or privately prove to watch them with web back machie but it doesn't work if someone knows other meners to recover those videos it would be of great help

JFL🤣🤣🤣🤣
That shitty video so many times, that's not fraud. That video is from 2014, it hadn't grown enough and in 2015-2016 it underwent lefort 1 and BSSO. Also, you think you can cheat with a crappy laptop.

Also, you think you can do fraud. with a shitty 💀💀💀 laptop. Actually, the people here are autistic, I saw that in bodybuilding.com they took a few hours to doxx him and he had to cover the background of the photo that appears with his girlfriend. Now that it's 2024 we have enough info to know everything about him but no one does anything, I have many links to YouTube videos where he appears but they are deleted or privately prove to watch them with web back machie but it doesn't work if someone knows other meners to recover those videos it would be of great help
dnr greycel. dont talk to me about frauding i have a phd in fraud detection. you dont grow bones at 20

window to the soul vs window to the stomach.

dnr greycel. dont talk to me about frauding i have a phd in fraud detection. you dont grow bones at 20
Iam Not even those of you in this forum know his real height as you are going to know well his age in each video at least you know where it came from, it's video in case you don't know it's from sluthate and the publication was from 2015 and he said that that video is old so he would have been less than 20 in the video 💀. By the way, orb measures 6,1 If you don't believe me, just go to jawsurgeryforums.com and watch the conversation with Charles

just have a top 0.5% eye area bro'

most slayers aren't male models with hunter eye area

they have good jaw which is relevant because surgeries could ascend you hard given you got an average face.

you only need good jaw+ average eye area to slay.