eye area is THE MOST important part of the face

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
its the difference between a soy and a cuck, a beta and an alpha, a 5'2 balding indian janitor and a pajeet, a soyboy and a high T ogre

and the reason I state that eye area is the MOST important part of the face is because eye area is one of the hardest things to change. you cant get a brow ridge implant and eyebrow surgery to fix the pupillary distance of your eyes, I mean yeah you can dye your eyebrows a darker shade but thats about it.

Eye area is the make or break of the face, it doesn't matter if you have a recessed jaw or a hook nose because bimax and rhinoplasty got you covered but if you got a fucked up eye area? theres not much room that you can actually do to fix it. and eye contacts are gay as fuck and make you look like a stupid tryhard.

if you have A10 hunter eyes its pretty much impossible to fail. enough said.

Rate - Normie gets jaw implants | Lookism Forums

I think I found an Indian CHAD. | Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate
Hunter eyes - Incel Wiki
iu

Was Elliot Rodgers a good looking guy? | Page 5 | Sherdog Forums | UFC, MMA & Boxing Discussion

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, angelo, JeromeMorrow and 8 others
upper eyelid filler before i let my face be seen in public

pfl is the most brutal eyepill tbh. fuck.

• +1
Reactions: angelo and mvp2v1
Yep, light blue hunter eyes would make you at least normie even when everything else is subhuman

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Agendum and Stopping@Nothing19
interpupillarydistancepill is the most brutal

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, angelo, sub5inchcel and 1 other person
Yep, light blue hunter eyes would make you at least normie even when everything else is subhuman
when you see those rare ascensions from a incel to chad its usually because of their eye area. jaw fillers, exercising, losing weight, self improvement, skincare all wont change your eye area

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, It'snotover, Agendum and 1 other person
when you see those rare ascensions from a incel to chad its usually because of their eye area. jaw fillers, exercising, losing weight, self improvement, skincare all wont change your eye area
Look slike you need to change your name to eyes_are_law

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Jfl op all those shit Morphs have different jaw

Jaw is law, it’s what makes a man

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Detective, GetShrekt and 1 other person

Yes, but your not understanding my point. A recessed jawline or recessed chin can be fixed with surgery. However, a fucked up eye area cannot be fixed with surgery.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Boxingfan, angelo and 2 others
Yes, but your not understanding my point. A recessed jawline or recessed chin can be fixed with surgery. However, a fucked up eye area cannot be fixed with surgery.
Good point son but u can change UEE, canthal tilt, and pfl with canthoplexy so there are ways to change plus stroma for color

But yea it’s way harder to change than jaw, eyes are unique and they are basically the main part of ur face, a good jaw however will overshadow a bad eye area

• +1
Reactions: angelo, GetShrekt and jaw_is_law
My eye area is good and above average. I got hooding low set brows 3:1 eye width to height ratio it's just the fucking pfl man. I look so much better with wider pfl, there has to be a way to increase it without risky surgery

I think jaw area tbh.

Seeing people go from a 8 to a 3 after taking their masks off jfl

• +1
Reactions: Detective, untouchable_coper, hiwasuwor and 1 other person

Literally was going to point this out

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and Scammer

this is accurate, but what you mean to say is:
the most important thing for looksmaxxing is a good eye area, because eye area can't be maxxed much, you have to have a good eye base to have a good face
a subhuman eye area can NEVER allow for proper ascensions

• +1
Reactions: angelo
all the guys in your OP pictures had their jaw, cheekbones and temples/hair, mouth and sometimes nose changed to more chaddier version
jfl

• +1
Reactions: chigoha and Moggie
It's weird to talk about this

I have a "good" eye area (PFL: 35MM, PFH: 14MM, good IPD, long eyelashes, normal eyebrows, slight eyelid exposure) but my eye color is light brown

But I see a lot of guys with very subhuman eye shapes but they have light blue or green eyes and girls compliment them on that

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Moggie
I think jaw area tbh.

Remember that the mask also hides the nose, lips, philtrum so if they go from 8 to 3 it is because they have all those bad characteristics

I have a "good" eye area (PFL: 35MM, PFH: 14MM, good IPD, long eyelashes, normal eyebrows, slight eyelid exposure) but my eye color is light brown

But I see a lot of guys with very subhuman eye shapes but they have light blue or green eyes and girls compliment them on that
same jfl

eye color is life

• +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
all the guys in your OP pictures had their jaw, cheekbones and temples/hair, mouth and sometimes nose changed to more chaddier version
jfl
this lol

same jfl

eye color is life
yeah, but long eyes are very rare to see, girls have never complimented me about my eyes (but nose, lips, hair) and girls when they talk to me they look at me it's my eyes and nose but never my lower third ( apart from lips)

its the difference between a soy and a cuck, a beta and an alpha, a 5'2 balding indian janitor and a pajeet, a soyboy and a high T ogre

and the reason I state that eye area is the MOST important part of the face is because eye area is one of the hardest things to change. you cant get a brow ridge implant and eyebrow surgery to fix the pupillary distance of your eyes, I mean yeah you can dye your eyebrows a darker shade but thats about it.

Eye area is the make or break of the face, it doesn't matter if you have a recessed jaw or a hook nose because bimax and rhinoplasty got you covered but if you got a fucked up eye area? theres not much room that you can actually do to fix it. and eye contacts are gay as fuck and make you look like a stupid tryhard.

Hunter eyes - Incel Wiki
iu

Was Elliot Rodgers a good looking guy? | Page 5 | Sherdog Forums | UFC, MMA & Boxing Discussion
muh contacts make u look retarded
they don’t if your not greedy with the color.

U
I think jaw area tbh.

Dont have to take off a beard, unlike sunglasses/eye contacts

As long as your jaw/chin is at least average then eye area is what turns people into chads

Cantho + ptosis would be the most impactful thing for me.

But a quick search on the famous ocuplastic surgeons on realSelf will show you they are the biggest scammers out there.

Reviews make the same point, looked great at first, then a few months later it changed and now i need to go for endless revision surgeries.

rami malek says hello

Cantho + ptosis would be the most impactful thing for me.

But a quick search on the famous ocuplastic surgeons on realSelf will show you they are the biggest scammers out there.

Reviews make the same point, looked great at first, then a few months later it changed and now i need to go for endless revision surgeries.
i think cantho is permanent tho

You PFL should be 3xPFH

• So Sad
Reactions: GandyIsNormie

Hunter eyes - Incel Wiki
iu

09598833 AEC6 4F2B A32B AD6E6C4B44FD