Eye area>jaw

Random_maxxer

Random_maxxer

Subhuman
Whoever tf says "muh jaw is law" gtfo u dk shit if you have a bad jaw it's easier to fix it through fillers implants or any other shit but hardmaxxing eye area is risky+costly and sometimes it dont even look natural. Eye area mogs
Screenshot 20240528 102655 Instagram

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LVZZO, normie_joe, wsada and 12 others
Whoever tf says "muh jaw is law" gtfo u dk shit if you have a bad jaw it's easier to fix it through fillers implants or any other shit but hardmaxxing eye area is risky+costly and sometimes it dont even look natural. Eye area mogsView attachment 2949159
Water

• +1
Reactions: Lirevk, BowlCutMogger and silencio
I think people know it here. I would rather have bad jaw than bad eye area, only dalits cope with jaw>eye area

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, Mewton, Lirevk and 3 others
I think people know it here. I would rather have bad jaw than bad eye area, only dalits cope with jaw>eye area
Yeah i hv seen dalits with top tier bone structure but they have the shittiest frame eyearea and coloring in existence

• +1
Reactions: greycel
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 72710, actualunderstander, Fishy and 12 others
Whoever tf says "muh jaw is law" gtfo u dk shit if you have a bad jaw it's easier to fix it through fillers implants or any other shit but hardmaxxing eye area is risky+costly and sometimes it dont even look natural. Eye area mogsView attachment 2949159
Joke?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Miant Gimplants, erectiledisaster and Kaz
good jaw just doesn’t give halo compared to good eyes

• JFL
Reactions: erectiledisaster
Me when my jaw is dog shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and silencio
Js look at the labourers in india
Being indian is over tier
Being whiter mogs so in that sense ig
Colored whiter eyes mogs a shit skin pajeet

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and erectiledisaster
The eyes are the window to the soul

• +1
Reactions: Lirevk, murdah, Random_maxxer and 1 other person
Me when my jaw is dog shit
Didn't you say you will take a break? Time flies by quite fast then. And if you would rather have obo and canthoplasties rather than jaw fillers and implants then that's retarded asf

Depends on what you mean by the question. The reason why you get different answers to this question is because people are interpreting it in two different ways.

If you are asking whether eye area or jaw is more important towards attractiveness, then i will say jaw cause there are plenty of famous guys with shit eye areas but good jaw can make them attractive to foids.

If you are asking whether I would have a good eye area + mediocre jaw or would i have a good jaw but mediocre eye area, then obviously I will take the good eye area because jaw issues are much more easier to fix barring severe recession and all that shit. Even then its fixable but just costs a lot. Fixing eye area isnt as easy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Random_maxxer
Didn't you say you will take a break? Time flies by quite fast then. And if you would rather have obo and canthoplasties rather than jaw fillers and implants then that's retarded asf
I already did both lmfao
However jaw first and foremost
I learned that even with a better esr and canthal tilt that it wasn't until my jaw improved did i get a big looks boost

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and silencio
Dnrd+Giga Cope. Jaw is law in real life.

Sure eyes are more important if you want to impress sub 5 dalits on this site

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and Blackgymmax
I already did both lmfao
However jaw first and foremost
I learned that even with a better esr and canthal tilt that it wasn't until my jaw improved didni get a big looks boost
Okay. Proud of you? But this wasn't the question

Wtf are you on about guy on left mogs. On some Henry cavill type shit.

From my experiences the jaw improvement gives the best bonus but it's not like I have mogger eyes or jaw
It's just OK for both but I believe I got the most from amping jaw
Also I can't escape this forum

• +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, erectiledisaster, aber and 1 other person
Wtf are you on about guy on left mogs. On some Henry cavill type shit.
4161910 Screenshot 20240528 102655 Instagram

His eye area looks so badly photoshopped JFL

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and erectiledisaster
I'll say this but unless ur rly giga mogger you can't afford to lack too much in either so really both matter alot

• +1
Reactions: silencio
From my experiences the jaw improvement gives the best bonus but it's not like I have mogger eyes or jaw
Good. It's good to have you here anyways.

I'll say this but unless ur rly giga mogger you can't afford to lack too much in either so really both matter alot
The everything matters pill is brutal. Ruins my life with my narrow jaw

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax
do you ever debloat before going out?
No
Jaw is law
You don't really need a super lean face w hollows to mog
Just means ur ugly and sub htn if u dont
It's more or a chadlite req

Last edited:
Screenshot 2024 05 28 at 124435 AM
still advocating for htn eye area pre surgery

• JFL
Reactions: erectiledisaster and Blackgymmax
defined facial bones is a tell tale of good development and adequate optimal athletic body fat % =better genes to pass on

no coincidence every idolized model on this forum has hollow cheeks

• +1
Reactions: erectiledisaster and Blackgymmax
defined facial bones is a tell tale of good development and adequate optimal athletic body fat % =better genes to pass on

Yeah I know ofc
But extreme levels isn't needed for htn
If I had hollows I'd be closing in on lite if not low lite.
Gl with no hollows usually comes to htn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72978

Like model tier (chadlite is where model tier starts) its 100% required.
Even with a p good jaw and mogger eyes you aren't hitting lite without that really lean face

• +1
Reactions: erectiledisaster and Deleted member 72978

Also I'm stacked w body halo
I have a body like mattdoesfitness but a bit smaller but I don't post it

• +1
Yeah I know ofc
But extreme levels isn't needed for htn
If I had hollows I'd be closing in on lite if not low lite.
Gl with no hollows usually comes to htn
buccal fat removal? or would it make you look weird of shit cause fillers or smth?

• +1
buccal fat removal? or would it make you look weird of shit cause fillers or smth?
If it looks any more uncanny I'm fucking cooked
I might idk

• JFL
No
Jaw is law
You don't really need a super lean face w hollows to mog
It's more or a chadlite req
If I have a skinny body and a fat face. What does that mean.

Like model tier (chadlite is where model tier starts) its 100% required.
Even with a p good jaw and mogger eyes you aren't hitting lite without that really lean face
i agree, but saying ur mtn is kinda inaccurate if u look at 5/10s anywhere today. go ur gym, or grocery store, high MTN concentration, u would stick out very clearly. ur no mtn

ur maybe not lite yet w/ no debloat, htn is realistic and reasonable. lite could be achievable if u fraud 6'1 and wear contacts

• +1
If I have a skinny body and a fat face. What does that mean.
Depends on if ur skinny fat or lean skinny
Lean skinny just means ur boneless and fucked
Doomed to mtn

i agree, but saying ur mtn is kinda inaccurate if u look at 5/10s anywhere today. go ur gym, or grocery store, high MTN concentration, u would stick out very clearly. ur no mtn

ur maybe not lite yet w/ no debloat, htn is realistic and reasonable. lite could be achievable if u fraud 6'1 and wear contacts
I'm not mtn LOL
I know I'm low htn
People get mad that a ken doll looking mf can look decent so that's what I say

• JFL
Reactions: erectiledisaster and Deleted member 72978

And I'm not looking to be a lite
I might get more botched in the process
At most maybe I'll lose weight to 8% bf

• Hmm...
Reactions: erectiledisaster
And I'm not looking to be a lite
I might get more botched in the process
At most maybe I'll lose weight to 8% bf
im rooting for u no joke, i would love to see a tyronelite vlog in the future when ur fully NT and u run BBC game on random sluts outside

ultimate payback and retribution

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, erectiledisaster and Blackgymmax