Eye area>jaw

Whoever tf says "muh jaw is law" gtfo u dk shit if you have a bad jaw it's easier to fix it through fillers implants or any other shit but hardmaxxing eye area is risky+costly and sometimes it dont even look natural. Eye area mogsView attachment 2949159
just get jaw fillers eye area needa mog

im rooting for u no joke, i would love to see a tyronelite vlog in the future when ur fully NT and u run BBC game on random sluts outside

ultimate payback and retribution View attachment 2949312
If u see how u talk to women
I talk as if I looked like that.
It still works as long as you know how to approach girls who show interest.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72978
And I'm not looking to be a lite
I might get more botched in the process
At most maybe I'll lose weight to 8% bf
This no hate even though I shit talk you but I never seen you put much emphasis on facial leanness til now. Dope

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
This no hate even though I shit talk you but I never seen you put much emphasis on facial leanness til now. Dope
I never say it but that's actually how I rate
U need that good facial leanness to tap lite
Have I EVER rated anyone a lite without hollow cheeks?
I have a thread where I say brad pitt isnt even a chad
Lucky blue Smith has descended to mtn+ maybe htn as of recently cuz he's bloated as fuck

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: goatfr and Deleted member 72978
I never say it but that's actually how I rate
U need that good facial leanness to tap lite
Have I EVER rated anyone a lite without hollow cheeks?
I have a thread where I say brad pitt isnt even a chad

exactly. a guy like fight club brad pitt (peak form) comes here and requests a rating would be given chadlite consistently with no celeb halo. hard to put brad pitt (also 5'11 btw) up against o pry for example, which should be standard for chad

• +1
Reactions: erectiledisaster and Blackgymmax
View attachment 2949396View attachment 2949398

exactly. a guy like fight club brad pitt (peak form) comes here and requests a rating would be given chadlite consistently with no celeb halo. hard to put brad pitt (also 5'11 btw) up against o pry for example, which should be standard for chad
He really is a lite idc what anyone says and that's a lite at MOST When starved

• +1
Reactions: Korea and Deleted member 72978

JFL at u choosing a 1/10000 angle of pitt and screenshotting a bad frame of a GQ video. both interviews but different expressions, lighting, tonality etc.

this guy at nearly 6'2
VS
this guy at 5'11

this is accurate depiction of chad vs chadlite. im not retarted enough to say that brad pitt is htn, or downplay his universal appeal but being theres clearly a level difference.
pitt is attractive to everyone, just not on that nearly perfect tier o pry is on.

no way u think 34 year old sean o pry (current) is on the exact same looks level as 35 year old brad pitt (tyler durden filming)

• +1
JFL at u choosing a 1/10000 angle of pitt and screenshotting a bad frame of a GQ video. both interviews but different expressions, lighting, tonality etc.

View attachment 2949404View attachment 2949407this guy at nearly 6'2
VS
View attachment 2949406View attachment 2949409this guy at 5'11

this is accurate depiction of chad vs chadlite. im not retarted enough to say that brad pitt is htn, or downplay his universal appeal but being theres clearly a level difference.
pitt is attractive to everyone, just not on that nearly perfect tier o pry is on.

no way u think 34 year old sean o pry (current) is on the exact same looks level as 35 year old brad pitt (tyler durden filming)
You accuse me of pick and choosing and then proceed to do the same thing and then straight up lie (opry is not close to 6'2)

Opry is certainly not nearly perfect at all nor does he have universal appeal

Pitt may be a cl and opry may be chad but the difference is marginal

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover and silencio
You accuse me of pick and choosing and then proceed to do the same thing and then straight up lie (opry is not close to 6'2)

Opry is certainly not nearly perfect at all nor does he have universal appeal

Pitt may be a cl and opry may be chad but the difference is marginal
o pry is treated superior everywhere he goes. he has bright blue eyes with dark features with is a huge halo world wide.

height was over estimation from my side. doesnt change much he height mogs bradd pit by a noticable 2 inches.

2 inches from 5'11 to 6'1 is the second most brutal difference after 5'10 to 6'0.

younger, better collagen, less bloated pitt can possibly be high chadlite - maybe low chad in that one clip u sent

• +1
Reactions: erectiledisaster and Blackgymmax
o pry is treated superior everywhere he goes. he has bright blue eyes with dark features with is a huge halo world wide.
The bright blue eyes
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Also who gives a fuck about how you get treated in thailand or india? Youre ethnic arent you

Pitt gets treated better as he's not an aspie retard
height was over estimation from my side. doesnt change much he height mogs bradd pit by a noticable 2 inches.

2 inches from 5'11 to 6'1 is the second most brutal difference after 5'10 to 6'0.

younger, better collagen, less bloated pitt can possibly be high chadlite - maybe low chad in that one clip u sent
He was like mid 30s in that clip

The bright blue eyes
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Also who gives a fuck about how you get treated in thailand or india? Youre ethnic arent you

Pitt gets treated better as he's not an aspie retard

View attachment 2949420View attachment 2949421

He was like mid 30s in that clip
Youre ethnic arent you - white passing assyrian

JFL biggest cope if u dont realize clear blue eyes are specially sought after anywhere in the world. Im in the US and its a strong halo for anyone who pairs it up with a htn face.

Screenshot 2024 05 28 at 25458 AM
also the site u cherry picked :lul::lul::lul:

bad quality clip, barely shows his flaws. go look at close up pics from those years.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover and Aero
Youre ethnic arent you - white passing assyrian
So you are ethnic
JFL biggest cope if u dont realize clear blue eyes are specially sought after anywhere in the world. Im in the US and its a strong halo for anyone who pairs it up with a htn face.
The biggest ethnic cope is eye color. Its one of the least important facial features. Only ethnics worship light eyed people not to mention pitts eyes are light as well

View attachment 2949434 also the site u cherry picked :lul::lul::lul:

bad quality clip, barely shows his flaws. go look at close up pics from those years.
I cherry picked a site which is notoriously known for being the most accurate at estimating height lmao. Muh pics, motion is all that matters

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover
So you are ethnic

The biggest ethnic cope is eye color. Its one of the least important facial features. Only ethnics worship light eyed people not to mention pitts eyes are light as well
acknowledge that ur projecting the lack of sexual interest ur blue eyes got you and try to be realistic with what the majority of the world wants. brown eyed europeans still value blue eyes enough to make it desirable and a high class trait in social hierarchy

first and only retard ive ever argued with denying the importance of coloured eyes. if it was that irrelevant elbastardos eye bullshit thread wouldnt recieve 1/10 the recognition it recieves now. coloured eyes on ethnics and whites mog.

i never claimed pitt didnt have similar colouring, i was countering ur point about o pry not having universal appeal. stop making shitty rebuttals just to reply back

getting bored endlessly talking abt two multi millionare models that dont know either of us, low iq replies will be ignored from now on

• JFL
Reactions: erectiledisaster
I cherry picked a site which is notoriously known for being the most accurate at estimating height lmao. Muh pics, motion is all that matters

El hijo del viento​

also JFL at ur recessed beaner brain, i was pointing out the fact that they said barret was his height twin (CONFIRMED 6'2) . compeltely inaccurate source.

whatever lets u cope with ur tribal south american pheno

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
acknowledge that ur projecting the lack of sexual interest ur blue eyes got you and try to be realistic with what the majority of the world wants. brown eyed europeans still value blue eyes enough to make it desirable and a high class trait in social hierarchy

first and only retard ive ever argued with denying the importance of coloured eyes. if it was that irrelevant elbastardos eye bullshit thread wouldnt recieve 1/10 the recognition it recieves now. coloured eyes on ethnics and whites mog.

i never claimed pitt didnt have similar colouring, i was countering ur point about o pry not having universal appeal. stop making shitty rebuttals just to reply back

getting bored endlessly talking abt two multi millionare models that dont know either of us, low iq replies will be ignored from now on

El hijo del viento​

also JFL at ur recessed beaner brain, i was pointing out the fact that they said barret was his twin. compeltely inaccurate source.

whatever lets u cope with ur tribal south american pheno
Caging at your shitskin iq. Thinking spanish title means i'm a spic :lul:

Sub 105 iq response, ur a child to me. ur 22k post account got bitched around by a greycel burner:lul:
I have 90 iq, oh well. But at least i'm not brown

:lul::lul::lul: like any european would enjoy this underground mexican media mud hut shit

Yeah, I totally put the title because of that. Brilliant detective work, mr. White passing assyrian

Yeah, I totally put the title because of that. Brilliant detective work, mr. White passing assyrian
View attachment 2949475
dont watch old argentinian no names who kick a ball around for their legacy

close enough ur still south american. argentina, home of the most uncanny deformed sloppy euro latin hybrids

"yeah cope ethnic shitskins! were white, trust!"

dont watch old argentinian no names who kick a ball around for their legacy

close enough ur still south american. argentina, home of the most uncanny deformed sloppy euro latin hybrids

View attachment 2949481 "yeah cope ethnic shitskins! were white, trust!"
I know it's ridiculous for you that someone can live in jewrope and put a title based on an argentinian footballer as a piss take, but I'm telling you mahmoud it is indeed possible

• Ugh..
Whoever tf says "muh jaw is law" gtfo u dk shit if you have a bad jaw it's easier to fix it through fillers implants or any other shit but hardmaxxing eye area is risky+costly and sometimes it dont even look natural. Eye area mogsView attachment 2949159

When this is seen as acceptable to be a model, tell me.

Picsart 24 05 11 10 18 34 815

• +1
i think you guys are forgetting an very important part, which is the MIDFACE, the reason why vinnie hacker mogs this guy even though his eyes ares shit is because he had a wide and forwarded MAXILLA. eye area=jaw area=maxillary developement
We're talking about the basics
A good mogger maxilla is more like the cherry ontop to ascend into lite and separates like low lites from high lites and sometimes chad.
I don't even want to add maxilla in the conversation because forward upwards and downwards growth just affects so much that delving into it is another convo

IMG 1049
IMG 1050

pitt starve max in fight club?
what would u say his bf is?

Who even are you
You're a decent rater so how did you even learn shit
Did you lurk forever

• +1
Who even are you
You're a decent rater so how did you even learn shit
Did you lurk forever
on and off this forum since late 2022
never really was into rating, just common sense and realistic comparisons

• +1
OP finds one image on tiktok and claims eye area > jaw. I can find images that prove otherwise. Pointless arguments

This is what a dalit indian labourer looks like
Screenshot 20240528 201531 Reddit

@Blackgymmax @CovhimColby @n9wiff

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
a top tier jaw alone will halo you more than top tier eyes.

a top tier jaw alone will halo you more than top tier eyes.
No one cares that much bro if u got average jawline but blue not even hunter eyes even normies know it

Nice acesion bro do u train jaw?
No I didn't train chaw but I started eating a lot of red meats, especially lamb shoulder and it was often very tough. I switched from mainly vegetarian diet so my masseter muscle did develop but I didn't use gum or anything. Just let it naturally happen.

I am still 20 percent bf I am cutting rn
Also r u indian?
75 percent Dravidian + 25 percent Southern Chinese

No I didn't train chaw but I started eating a lot of red meats, especially lamb shoulder and it was often very tough. I switched from mainly vegetarian diet so my masseter muscle did develop but I didn't use gum or anything. Just let it naturally happen.

I am still 20 percent bf I am cutting rn

75 percent Dravidian + 25 percent Southern Chinese
Mirin grow out ur beard more it will look better

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
An insane jaw can carry avg eyes, likewise insane eyes can carry avg jaw but jaw mogs imo, eyes look good in pictures, irl and in motion people mostly would notice a good jaw