Whom'st've moggers?

• Meeks

• Chico

• O'Pry

Results are only viewable after voting.
Heirio

Heirio

boo
Best eye area?? Taking shape, PFL etc into consideration.

Meeks

061917 jeremy meeks lead
Intro 1507311004
Jeremy meeks m

Chico
Francisco lachowski db1e10b6
DUxovauUMAEgKVv
Unnamed

O'Pry

E539234f 8c57 4755 9a0b aa53ad9f38df
Eb1a5826781a1f4b4dafd5cb6366d1cc
Sean OPry

burak

• +1
Reactions: Arditi, nastynas, BigBiceps and 2 others
Thiu shall not even dare to compare these Üntermensch to the holy aesthetic Lord O'pry.
Thou* FUCKING SHIT KEYBOARD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MammothActuary, Sasaz2, SikKunt and 3 others
Thiu shall not even dare to compare these Üntermensch to the holy aesthetic Lord O'pry.
i hate my eye area now that i see that all have downturned médial canthus

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685
opry

• +1
Reactions: beyourself
Original 3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795, Notorious, MammothActuary and 4 others
no upper eyelid expusure are bone thing?

• +1
Yeah and fat placement

Can you explain more? I dont have eyerlid exposure if i move my face, from the side for example, but if i put my chin up my eyelid appears, It's normal or i just have a very bad eye area?

• +1
Can you explain more? I dont have eyerlid exposure if i move my face, from the side for example, but if i put my chin up my eyelid appears, It's normal or i just have a very bad eye area?
That seems normal bro. But basically both fat pads and the way they are placed and orbital bone structure have an influence.

• +1
Reactions: mitodrake
Hunter eyes
O'pry wins

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and toolateforme
i hate my eye area now that i see that all have downturned médial canthus
I have that due to Mongolian epicantic fold lmao

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
give me it and your hooding i'll give my browridge
There is no hooding for asian lmao cuz theres no brow ridge or another layer of eyelid to hood with :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3043
meeks: exotic fantasy like captivating eye area, chico: prettyboy light yagami like eye area
opry: aspie robotic eye area

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3795, Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 2227 and 3 others
Meeks’ eye area would be nothing special without that blue color

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
O'Pry hands down best eye area in the world.

Chico not much worse, insanely good eye area. Same about Meeks, all three of them are in absolute top.

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary, Deleted member 2227 and Pietrosiek

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 685
meeks: exotic fantasy like captivating eye area, chico: prettyboy light yagami like eye area
opry: aspie robotic eye area
Another day another cope. His eye area is panty wetting

Ughhh didn't you understand that I'm trying to tell you they all have better eye area than O'Pry
Instead of repeating the same point over and over again like an autistic robot, usually an arguments stars by you saying something that supports your point.

Instead of repeating the same point over and over again like an autistic robot, usually an arguments stars by you saying something that supports your point.
Or you're just low IQ, I've hinted you since my first reply and I made it clear by my second.

Or you're just low IQ, I've hinted you since my first reply and I made it clear by my second.
Why are their eye areas better than O'Pry's?

meeks o pry chico

Why are their eye areas better than O'Pry's?
Cmon I mean we both know where's this going.
I tell you that it's way too hooded and his upper eyelids are too sharp to be considered ideal
you just link me a random youtube comment from an opry vid of some random nibba saying hes gl
and then that i'm coping
even though i didn't tell you he looks like shit
so that's it

Cmon I mean we both know where's this going.
I tell you that it's way too hooded and his upper eyelids are too sharp to be considered ideal
you just link me a random youtube comment from an opry vid of some random nibba saying hes gl
and then that i'm coping
even though i didn't tell you he looks like shit
so that's it
I get your point but even if you dislike his eye area, will you agree with me that his other features are top tier?

I get your point but even if you dislike his eye area, will you agree with me that his other features are top tier?
I mean yeah he looks pretty good
I just disagree with anyone saying that he's the best looking man they've ever seen or that he's ideal

I mean yeah he looks pretty good
I just disagree with anyone saying that he's the best looking man they've ever seen or that he's ideal
Alright but you have no proof that his eyes are too hooded. That's just your opinion not a females opinion

Alright but you have no proof that his eyes are too hooded.
Actually that's objectively true. What's open to discussion is whether women find this type of eye area as attractive and ideal as you think it is. I just suspect it's not that's what they would think.

Actually that's objectively true. What's open to discussion is whether women find this type of eye area as attractive and ideal as you think it is. I just suspect it's not that's what they would think.
Based on what?

Compared to the average length of the upper eyelid platform in a Caucasian person.
You said it was not very attractive or ideal to women. Based on what?

You said it was not very attractive or ideal to women. Based on what?
I've seen other celebs being more popular amongst what they would consider someone ideal, that's at least my experience.

I've seen other celebs being more popular amongst what they would consider someone ideal, that's at least my experience.
That's like saying women prefer 5'10 guys because celebs are mostly in this height range

Theres no other area where PSL is more autistic than when it comes to eye area

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795, Heirio and Deleted member 2846
061917 jeremy meeks lead

look at that fucking shape.....

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and MrGlutton
Chico. Unpopular opinion but the eyes of O Pry look uncanny