Eye area mog battle rectnaglecel vs me

Who mogs?

• Haven

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Rectanglecel31

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
I really dont understand why you even care i squint or not?
Because you keep posting your retarded squint eyes to flex on suicidal incels who could achieve the same thing if they had double digit iq :lul:.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Haven
Because you keep posting your retarded squint eyes to flex on suicidal incels who could achieve the same thing if they had double digit iq :lul:.
I posted many proofs that i dont squint squinted eyes looks sleepy my eyes looks fully opened

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
why are you shouting

• +1
Why you tag me than? Fucking retarded
Anyway kid. I don't have enough time for you . Leave me alone I have to work

Attachments

• 1636997696052.png
    1636997696052.png
    312 bytes · Views: 10
I dont post my eyes too much rats are barking to me everyday

Hunter eyes are genetic in turkic tatar masterrace he haves nothing wrong whit his eyes very similar to other mongoloids eyesView attachment 1404977this guy haves same eye pupil size whit mine i dont squint everybody agrees except faggot copers in looksmax:lul:
Your grandfather's eyes don't even look like that those are just normie chink eyes. Your grandfather would have severe eyesight problems assuming the picture you posted is even a fucking eye jfl.

• Hmm...
why are you shouting
Niggas whit bug eyes always will cope against turko mongol rapist hunter eyes i post many proofs that i dont squint my eyes dont even looks like squinted

• +1
And dont tag me anymore. I dont wanna be chad. I am atleast average in my country. And its enough for me. You mog me. You have good eyes and jaw but i dont find u attractive tbh.

• +1
Your grandfather's eyes don't even look like that those are just normie chink eyes. Your grandfather would have severe eyesight problems assuming the picture you posted is even a fucking eye jfl.
My grandfathers eyes are really asian looking but more deepsetted

His eye pupil size is same whit me the guy i post and the guy i post looks like my grandfather when he was young but less caucosid

• +1
Can you post a proof that i squint? @forty

Why you say i squint whitout proof than meanwhile i posted many proofs that i dont?
You have not shown any valid proof and I have already proven my point

You have not shown any valid proof and I have already proven my point
How you proved your poing my eyesight is full opened and explain avrage of my pheno haves most of his upper iris invisible 1636916193637 20211105 212905 1402571 7e99e5f8931b127bca7ba6e568648cef you litteraly proved nothing meanwhile i did explain this iris Screenshot 20211115 211026 Gallery litteraly same iris size whit mine and this ones 20211115 211041 20211115 201438 my grandfather dont haves a eye problam a healthy eye i see the world fully jfl:lul: and send a squintmaxxer that haves eyes like me

@thecel i look like i squint?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
How you proved your poing my eyesight is full opened and explain avrage of my pheno haves most of his upper iris invisible View attachment 1405003View attachment 1405004View attachment 1405005you litteraly proved nothing meanwhile i did explain this irisView attachment 1405008litteraly same iris size whit mine and this onesView attachment 1405007View attachment 1405009my grandfather dont haves a eye problam a healthy eye i see the world fully jfl:lul: and send a squintmaxxer that haves eyes like me
Again all of these people have most of their lower iris exposure meanwhile your eyes are blatantly squinted. Also your grandfather couldn't possibly see properly with eyes like that 75% of his iris is covered jfl. You are literally making me repeat the same point because you are unable to grasp it

• Hmm...
Again all of these people have most of their lower iris exposure meanwhile your eyes are blatantly squinted. Also your grandfather couldn't possibly see properly with eyes like that 75% of his iris is covered jfl. You are literally making me repeat the same point because you are unable to grasp it
Most of my lower iris is visible too similar iris size whit all of them 20211115 213626 more pics of my eye 20211111 163921 my lower iris is visible too and my grandfather and i haves no eye problams

I would be chad with Your eyes @Haven ngl

but im virgin without them:pepefrown:

• JFL
I would be chad with Your eyes @Haven ngl

but im virgin without them:pepefrown:
You look good people in real life litteraly said i look 75% asian its truly over:lul:

• Woah
Reactions: .👽.
  • JFL
Did I troll you, you narcissistic squintfrauder?!!, What's "shittier", is that 'Turanid English':lul::lul:
Cope im not narcy or squintfrauder confrjmed by many people

Did I troll you, you narcissistic squintfrauder?!!, What's "shittier", is that 'Turanid English':lul::lul:
You shtiskin dalit better shut up and leave the forum because its over litteraly look at this shittier eye area and saying something to my eye area 1636994200574 fucking brutal what a subhuman shit

You shtiskin dalit better shut up and leave the forum because its over litteraly look at this shittier eye area and saying something to my eye areaView attachment 1405200fucking brutal what a subhuman shit
Get lost you subhuman, mongoloid delusional jerkweed. You are an utterly detestable narcissistic crap weasel. And I am sure I said a bunch of things that you don't understand at all, cause of your "shittier" 'Turanid English'