• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
i suggest mascaramaxxing and mt2maxxing tbh

you're like me. cumskin colouring and no visible lashes at all

you will look much better with darker skin and lashes
Do niggas really unironically say cumskin

As if lookin like tech support mans is any better

Regardless i quite like his pheno on him but his choice in the end

phenotype, nose, lips, side profile, hair type...

need i go on?
No lol. Your side jaw was frauded by jutting and tilting upwards. Your lips are absolute shit. Pheno is plain. Your hair is scraggily as fuck. Nose is also good, I'll give you that. All you have is eye area + nose. You are subhuman in every other way. @Sikkunt23 he's coping again.

No lol. Your side jaw was frauded by jutting and tilting upwards. Your lips are absolute shit. Pheno is plain. Your hair is scraggily as fuck. Nose is also good, I'll give you that. All you have is eye area + nose. You are subhuman in every other way. @Sikkunt23 he's coping again.
I don't even know what jutting is.
My lips are thick and not too narrow
My hair is wavy type, best hairtype

My pheno is also dark blond/lightbrown hair + dark thick eyebrows and green eyes, which is good

From the pictures I saw the only good thing about was nose + eye area. Your eye area and nose (from the side) are better than mine, I'll give you credit on that. You are sadly a huge harmonycel and your bones are terrible. I'm not saying that you can't get better looking, just that shut the fuck up and stop being cocky. You are at very best rn 6/10 and it's not looking good for you being 88 lbs with no bones.

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
From the pictures I saw the only good thing about was nose + eye area. Your eye area and nose (from the side) are better than mine, I'll give you credit on that. You are sadly a huge harmonycel and your bones are terrible. I'm not saying that you can't get better looking, just that shut the fuck up and stop being cocky. You are at very best rn 6/10 and it's not looking good for you being 88 lbs with no bones.
i respect you for being honest and talking in a normal tone. but please do take it seriously when i say that i am bloated, even at 88lbs. i do have bones and you can tell in the pictures i posted where i was 9 years old.

my intention is not to be cocky, but when people try to shut me down because of my looks when they look like adam driver's inbred cousin i can't take them seriously or say that they are better looking than me in their unsubstanced bragging.

i do not go around flaunting my looks, people come to me and talk shit. all i do is respond with the truth. end

i respect you for being honest and talking in a normal tone. but please do take it seriously when i say that i am bloated, even at 88lbs. i do have bones and you can tell in the pictures i posted where i was 9 years old.

my intention is not to be cocky, but when people try to shut me down because of my looks when they look like adam driver's inbred cousin i can't take them seriously or say that they are better looking than me in their unsubstanced bragging.

i do not go around flaunting my looks, people come to me and talk shit. all i do is respond with the truth. end
This is looksmax dude. People will make fun of you. If I saw you IRL I wouldn't think much other than you have nice eyes. Maybe you are bloated, but looksmax the bloat away. Be patient or get buccal fat removal. You needed to understand that you can't just post your pics on PSL forums and expect respect. It won't happen. You made it worse by responding so harshly. I don't post my face here because I know they would make fun of my Upper eyelid exposure and only fixate on that. No point when I have myself to trust and some trusted raters. You decided to post yourself on a PSL forum. This isn't a support group. This is a toxic masculinity and severe insecurity forum. You have to know your place. Ease up though. You're in a good spot, just gain some weight.

• +1
This is looksmax dude. People will make fun of you. If I saw you IRL I wouldn't think much other than you have nice eyes. Maybe you are bloated, but looksmax the bloat away. Be patient or get buccal fat removal. You needed to understand that you can't just post your pics on PSL forums and expect respect. It won't happen. You made it worse by responding so harshly. I don't post my face here because I know they would make fun of my Upper eyelid exposure and only fixate on that. No point when I have myself to trust and some trusted raters. You decided to post yourself on a PSL forum. This isn't a support group. This is a toxic masculinity and severe insecurity forum. You have to know your place. Ease up though. You're in a good spot, just gain some weight.
i did not ask for a support group, i only really asked for a rating + just some morphing fun since that's my niche, i'm good at morphing pictures to make them look better

i did decide to stay however, but people here did not forget the past of when i asked to rate and reveal height + weight.

coming at me in every random post completely irrelevant to that topic they bring it up. i think i was right in what i did and it was the best plan of action, really.

i will be trying to lose the bloat through patience or a removal of some kind if it doesn't go away by itself. part of the reason i stayed was for actual looksmaxxing advice, there are knowledgeable people here, but ofcourse there are always rotten apples spoiling

regardless i will now go back to casual browsing + posting here and doing the usual when some dumbass tries to talk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
i did not ask for a support group, i only really asked for a rating + just some morphing fun since that's my niche, i'm good at morphing pictures to make them look better

i did decide to stay however, but people here did not forget the past of when i asked to rate and reveal height + weight.

coming at me in every random post completely irrelevant to that topic they bring it up. i think i was right in what i did and it was the best plan of action, really.

i will be trying to lose the bloat through patience or a removal of some kind if it doesn't go away by itself. part of the reason i stayed was for actual looksmaxxing advice, there are knowledgeable people here, but ofcourse there are always rotten apples spoiling

regardless i will now go back to casual browsing + posting here and doing the usual when some dumbass tries to talk
Just stick to the guides. The ratings and offtopic section is for the autists

• +1
Don't understand
You're not bloated, you're not 5'7 or not 88lbs.

This woman is 5'1 and 88lbs, she says she could see her ribs and was sick at 98lbs and was hospitalized.

This 5'3 woman has anorexia at 88lbs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064 and goat2x

This woman is 5'1 and 88lbs, she says she could see her ribs and was sick at 98lbs and was hospitalized.

The fuck?
First off, i am 5'7''. It's written on my ID and i've measured myself at 5'7'' barefoot everytime.
Second of all, i am bloated. When i grab my cheeks and let go, they'll wobble around for a bit. I'm not boneless as you can see my bones already being well developed at the age of 9 where i must've been less bloated.
Second of all, i can see my ribs and i have been 88lbs multiple times. It hasn't caused me any kind of trouble and i have not even been hospitalized a single time in my life. It variates from time to time, i'm 95lbs on a good day. Sometimes i'm 88lbs. And i'm 5'7''. So what about it. Comparing me to women doesn't make any sense, really, they're built different.

Also, here's a picture of a woman who is 90lbs and 5'7'' from the height/weight photo chart.

Obviously not even near what these girls on Reddit look like who are claiming to be the same weight.

Girls lying on the internet for validation. What else is new...

Also, here's a picture of a woman who is 90lbs and 5'7'' from the height/weight photo chart.
View attachment 566423
Obviously not even near what these girls on Reddit look like who are claiming to be the same weight.

Girls lying on the internet for validation. What else is new...
Then you're not bloated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064 and Sikkunt23
Then you're 5'3 teramanlet.
Not true either. I was 5'3'' when i just turned 14. I was measured by a stadiometer later that year at 5'4''

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 2352 and Sikkunt23
Not true either. I was 5'3'' when i just turned 14. I was measured by a stadiometer later that year at 5'4''
Its over man
Better save up for LL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 4438
Bro you have to be lying about your height. 5'7 and 88 lbs means that if you had bone structure then you would for sure, 100%, no matter what, see it. You either are
1. Shit genetics in terms of bone growth and definition
2. not 5'7. You can be truthful if you aren't 5'7 because something is not adding up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Bro you have to be lying about your height. 5'7 and 88 lbs means that if you had bone structure then you would for sure, 100%, no matter what, see it. You either are
1. Shit genetics in terms of bone growth and definition
2. not 5'7. You can be truthful if you aren't 5'7 because something is not adding up.
I am 5'7''. Maybe 5'6.5'' if you want to get technical or something. But i'm definitely not lying about my height or whatever.

My bones are also good

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2352
1596439026230.png

"I [F25] had sex with a stripped on Bachelorette Party, and my future husband [M28] still doesn't know. Reddit, should I tell him?"

View attachment 563884
"I [M25] fucked some girl on her Bachelorette Party, I think she was the bride, but I don't give a shit lmao, Reddit am I the asshole?"
18ED4084 5B10 4F9A BAE0 7F48DE0DB3F4

@The Grinch

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230426-094246_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230426-094246_Gallery.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 0
3BE903B0 0166 41F2 BAC9 D8C5EF760E2A

my eyes arent as bad as you retards make it out to be. IRL i never had problems with getting girls and noone ever mentioned my eyes in a bad way apart from a stacylite who said i look tired in the swimming hall that later ended up having a crush on me and telling her best friend i was hot.

no UEE and NCT = automaticly acreage at least