EA239E1D 582F 4C85 A4AD 74EBB777BD9D

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, karbo, Loud_Jock and 2 others
bad edit but still looks better than the original lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Patrick Baitman, AutisticBeaner and 2 others
what do you think guys is harder to change eye area or lower third?
I think its eye area isnt it since eye area also is connected to browridge etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Darkstrand
Obviously... If you have a bad eye are there's nothing much you can do, not even OBO plus all inclusive Taban package can save that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Obviously... If you have a bad eye are there's nothing much you can do, not even OBO plus all inclusive Taban package can save that
whats obo?
I have pct but I have curry tier recessed orbital rims. my browridge is developed but doesnt give me enough hooding to hide my upper eyelid. over for me.

Eye area is mostly impossible to change. Filler and lid retraction is pretty much it. Implant can give you a good jaw for a few thousand.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
whats obo?
I have pct but I have curry tier recessed orbital rims. my browridge is developed but doesnt give me enough hooding to hide my upper eyelid. over for me.
Sounds like it's time for implants... OBO is orbital Box osteotomy - a beautiful, risk free, cheap and cosmetically applyable surgery

• JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and CursedOne
too wide ipd

Sounds like it's time for implants... OBO is orbital Box osteotomy - a beautiful, risk free, cheap and cosmetically applyable surgery

If only. Cosmetic orbital reconstruction is something I hope becomes a reality.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
If only. Cosmetic orbital reconstruction is something I hope to become a reality.
With the right amount of money you will find a doctor... And honestly, as long as you don't fully overdo it, wide IPD is probably the most aesthetic feature out there

With the right amount of money you will find a doctor... And honestly, as long as you don't fully overdo it, wide IPD is probably the most aesthetic feature out there
Agreed. I mean actually altering the shape of your orbits to give you hunter eyes. Making them protrude forward more, straightening and lowering the upper orbital rim, etc.

• +1
Agreed. I mean actually altering the shape of your orbits to give you hunter eyes. Making them protrude forward more, straightening and lowering the upper orbital rim, etc.
I think it's also about the risks you wanna take, there might be a doc out there that would agree on some experimental stuff, but it would probably cost a fortune and quite likely you'll end up looking deformed

Lol how can an eyearea be so bad like the in the og pic

a few more generations and we'll have our first cyclops

• JFL
Reactions: kuroro
I think it's also about the risks you wanna take, there might be a doc out there that would agree on some experimental stuff, but it would probably cost a fortune and quite likely you'll end up looking deformed
Yeah I would want it be safe. As with most major cosmetic surgeries, it would get safer the more it is developed and researched.

• +1
bad eye area is almost impossible to get right you can operate and bring the jaw/maxilla forward but the orbitals is risky

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
bad eye area is almost impossible to get right you can operate and bring the jaw/maxilla forward but the orbitals is risky
It’s because the orbits are made of seven different bones. Changing the shape would affect other parts of your face and, as you said, the eyes are inherently more risky.

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
You're so obsessed with eye area lol