Eye area rating?

SaltedMayonase

SaltedMayonase

Iron
Joined
Sep 21, 2026
Posts
69
Reputation
22
IMG 20261003 212507


Sorry if I look retarded. This is a completely relaxed face not squinting or something. :ogre:

I wanted to include a squinting pic but I look completely retarted in that picture and it maybe used against me if I get into argument here :soy:

Also my brows aren't that big, prominent and all over the place IRL. It's a camera thing I guess. Also with the other corners of my eyes, don't blend in irl like they do in the picture. :feelshah:

I'm like using a budget Android's front camera so forgive me. Also if I wanted to take good photos, without lense distortions, how much do I have to spend minimum? :feelswhy:


Also frauding with coloured contacts? :feelshmm:
 
Are you Indian
 
Deathnic tax puts your eye area to hltn without it your eye area is lmtn
 
Dont know but i mog you
 
Who care
Who Cares you fucking subhuman? And how iam delusional this are inbred deathnic eyes, ofc i mog. You cant even rate properly. Jfl at you
Yea , you don’t mog any one you currycel
 
  • JFL
Reactions: SuicideBomber

Similar threads

maglau1
Replies
1
Views
17
i<3cats
i<3cats
B
Replies
8
Views
99
FoidMayweather
FoidMayweather
wannabechad_
Replies
0
Views
1
wannabechad_
wannabechad_
alexum
Replies
12
Views
107
alexum
alexum
IzDrizSub5
Replies
43
Views
175
IzDrizSub5
IzDrizSub5

Users who are viewing this thread

  • SaltedMayonase
  • firmino
  • IndecentEyes
  • SuicideBomber
  • yesitsover
  • erm0nherm0n
  • lion092921
  • wannabechad_
  • kingofworld
  • lookismiseverything
  • Alejandro20
Back
Top