Eye area surgery advice

Deleted member 5104

Deleted member 5104

Bronze
So, i recently got a new phone and started taking selfies without mirroring again and i just realized how subhuman my eye area is.

What i managed to outline as issues:
- negative hooding
- scleral show
- no undereye support (eye bulges out of infras)
- uneven eyebrows
- one eye has a positive tilt whilst the other has a neutral one
- one eye sits noticeably lower than the other (eyebrow also makes it noticeable)

I've added three pictures at different light styles so you guys could help me find any more issues with them and a side profile to look at the eye protuberance.

IMG 20200521 205418063
IMG 20200521 225303244
IMG 20200522 113058964

Question is: which surgeries should i get to fix it?

Attachments

• IMG_20200522_113058964.jpg
    IMG_20200522_113058964.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20200522_113109929.jpg
    IMG_20200522_113109929.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot_20200521-231224.png
    Screenshot_20200521-231224.png
    102.2 KB · Views: 28
go to Taban

lower lid retraction first and foremost, as well as ptosis surgery

Just consult Taban

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, Yoyo2233, CursedOne and 1 other person
lower lid retraction first and foremost, as well as ptosis surgery

Just consult Taban
I'm not a rich cel, but does he do online querys before i decide to do it with him?

Don't get lower eyelid retraction, it may look uncanny. Get infraorbital rim implants maybe filler for UEE and eyebrow and eyelash max. Then your eye area would be decent.

btw negative hooding is a masculine trait (If I'm not mistaken).

Don't get lower eyelid retraction, it may look uncanny. Get infraorbital rim implants maybe filler for UEE and eyebrow and eyelash max. Then your eye area would be decent.

btw negative hooding is a masculine trait (If I'm not mistaken).
I was hoping to avoid implants due to untrustworthy professionals where i live and high costs. I'll look into it regardless
also, why do you think that lower eyelid retraction may make it uncanny?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
I was hoping to avoid implants due to untrustworthy professionals where i live and high costs. I'll look into it regardless
also, why do you think that lower eyelid retraction may make it uncanny?
The pics of lower eyelid retraction look weird idk, google it.

You can also do lower eyelid retraction and the implant. Idk about ptosis though.

You can also do lower eyelid retraction and the implant. Idk about ptosis though.
What about canthoplexy? Doing it on the eye that's "lower" on my face could mask the assimetry?

Bruh, ask taban directly

Boyo eye area is complex piece of shit. You need them to be deep set (LF3 and implants can do that and good luck getting that JFL) you need good brow as well. Then you need canthoplasty to get the perma squint look for almond eye surgery. Almond eye surgery is way more aesthetic especially if you want to slay. Hunter eyes on sub 6ft people look gay asf. Look at Tom cruise.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5104
Boyo eye area is complex piece of shit. You need them to be deep set (LF3 and implants can do that and good luck getting that JFL) you need good brow as well. Then you need canthoplasty to get the perma squint look for almond eye surgery. Almond eye surgery is way more aesthetic especially if you want to slay. Hunter eyes on sub 6ft people look gay asf. Look at Tom cruise.
Alright, i got prominent browbones, 6ft1 and i already had LF, LF1 though lmao
Should i aim for hunter eyes then?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Alright, i got prominent browbones, 6ft1 and i already had LF, LF1 though lmao
Should i aim for hunter eyes then?
Sure, if you have an alohsa skull though. Hunter eyes only really work with alpha skulls. And in your case since you've had lf1 you shoudk have infraorbital rim implants, brow implants, canthoplasty. Maybe fat grafts for infraorbital if they still aren't better after implants

Just in case anyone is curious about his reply:
I reviewed your photos. I can definitely help you. Below are the procedures i believe you can benefit from but need evaluation in consultation, either in-person or via Skype/Facetime, to determine accurately. My office staff will help you schedule. I look forward to meeting you.

Lower eyelid retraction surgery with canthoplasty.
Upper eyelid ptosis surgery, right greater than left eye.
Possible infraorbital rim implant.
I
Sure, if you have an alohsa skull though. Hunter eyes only really work with alpha skulls. And in your case since you've had lf1 you shoudk have infraorbital rim implants, brow implants, canthoplasty. Maybe fat grafts for infraorbital if they still aren't better after implants
If i put brow implants ill look like a caveman. I'd rather just get ptosis surgery and upper fat graft if needed. but i think my browridge is pretty good tbh

Last edited: