Eye area that might be better than hunter eyes.

Do you think Meeks would look better with your so called Sanpaku Eyes huh.
Like i said before it depends on the other features. With his square jaw low gonial compact eye area suits him better (kinda same with cristiano ronaldo). But hunter eyes aren't essential like some people here believes. FFS nobody outside psl community even aware of these things. Show any normie a picture of elias de poot and they'll all say he looks a little creepy with his hunter eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Like i said before it depends on the other features. With his square jaw low gonial compact eye area suits him better (kinda same with cristiano ronaldo). But hunter eyes aren't essential like some people here believes. FFS nobody outside psl community even aware of these things. Show any normie a picture of elias de poot and they'll all say he looks a little creepy with his hunter eyes.
Well I agree but the eye area you posted here looks beta Af and tired not a look most guys want. Only Robert Pattinson looks good out of the examples you posted here. Chico and Meeks have the ideal eye areas for prettyboys and Dom Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5052
PSL autism at it's finest. If you single out one feature and neglect others it would never make any sense. U have to see how all the features come together and builds an overall cohesive and harmonious structure (which it does for timothée, even more so than barrett I'd say).
His eyes are shit though and it has a reason why (his other features are shit). Look at how droopy they are, its because there is no fowardly grown bone to support them, so gravity other time done its work. He is recessed. All features matter.

Barrett on the other hand.... well Barrett is his own species.

images (47).jpeg
SmartSelect 20200120 110608 Instagram

But hunter eyes aren't essential like some people here believes.
Btw greycel:

- hunter eyes (Chico) = vertically narrow and horizontally wide almont shaped eyes without scleral show or NCT, minimal UEE thanks to fat deposits on upper lid

- hooded eyes (Opry, Barrett) eyes with low set supraorbital ridge creating that hooding with bone, next to no UEE

At least know what you are talking about

Last edited:
His eyes are shit though and it has a reason why (his other features are shit). Look at how droopy they are, its because there is no fowardly grown bone to support them, so gravity other time done its work. He is recessed. All features matter.

Barrett on the other hand.... well Barrett is his own species.

images (47).jpegView attachment 362024

Btw greycel:

- hunter eyes (Chico) = vertically narrow and horizontally wide almont shaped eyes without scleral show or NCT, minimal UEE thanks to fat deposits on upper lid

- hooded eyes (Opry, Barrett) eyes with low set supraorbital ridge creating that hooding with bone, next to no UEE

At least know what you are talking about
I agree that timothée is not perfectly forward grown. He has antegonial notch clearly signifying downward growth. But do you really think that barrett looks better because he has high fwhr compact midface and sub 0.45 es ratio against timothée with his more gracile and elegant features?? I don't think people outside psl community will put barrett higher than timothée.

Well I agree but the eye area you posted here looks beta Af and tired not a look most guys want. Only Robert Pattinson looks good out of the examples you posted here. Chico and Meeks have the ideal eye areas for prettyboys and Dom Chad.
So Lorenzo Zurzolo doesn't look good? JFL. Then it's over for everyone in this forum.

Not better than hunter eyes but better than really bugged eyes with noticable NCT and too much scleral show, i wish i had a better pfl tho.

I get what you're trying to say, OP. Teenager girls seem to prefer the druggy sleepless look. These eyes make you look tired and high all the time, and apparently that's hot as fuck to girls. That might explain why Timothée Chalamet and Lorenzo Zurzolo are two of the most lusted guys by younger women nowadays.
except if ur over 18 theres no point lol

• +1
Reactions: Bromose and laske.7
except if ur over 18 theres no point lol
No, there will always be girls of any age who like this type of look. I think everyone here forgets that every girl can have a different beauty preference.

No, there will always be girls of any age who like this type of look. I think everyone here forgets that every girl can have a different beauty preference.
like 1% of girls past 20 lol

• +1
Reactions: Bromose and laske.7
you got to come up with better examples than that boyo

My sig proves hunter eye supremacy

• +1
Reactions: Moggy
Sanpaku eyes with good pfl, good separation and thick eyebrow and eyelashes looks more aesthetic than hunter eyes.

Most of these are high trust eyes with good eyebrow hooding. Girls seem to like that too. If the eyebrows fall out though you're in big trouble.