Eye area transformation

FutureSlayer

FutureSlayer

Connelly-lite wife by 2030 or rope
As I told you guys in my prior thread I decided to shave my eyebrows as the faceapp morph suggested.

This is the IRL final result

If ur brows are as thick as mine and your eye bones are not shit tier you can basically develop hunter eyes overnight just by shaving them like this (do not touch the outer part at all and angle the inner part towards the eye).

I will definitely try to pluck them when the little hair will grow out in the next few days as it will last longer

@UnaMogger @becomingnearperfect

• +1
Reactions: christian2710, SidharthTheSlayer, blacksheep and 4 others
Looks so much better ngl

• +1
Reactions: Detective, mfk, FutureSlayer and 1 other person
Curl your lashes dude

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
borderline homo but are they going to be kept in place just by the curler or do I need some products?
The curler should be enough u have pct but the dense lashes make it look neutral.

• +1
amazing results tbh

• +1
high risk high reward tbh. couldve looked like shit

• +1
You have a good IPD

• +1
mirin op

• +1
pump that minoxidil up
I’m gonna start off derma rolling with castor oil. My eyebrows are high set which is brutal so I’m praying that I can grow them a lot and then shape them to be like yours

Hunters are hooded, you have UEE. What the hell are you talking about ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, tom69 and FutureSlayer
That’s crazy how eyebrows can ascend you. I literally went from med to Atlantid by trimming them. Also op can you please pm me pic of your eyes in contacts

• +1
As I told you guys in my prior thread I decided to shave my eyebrows as the faceapp morph suggested.

This is the IRL final result

If ur brows are as thick as mine and your eye bones are not shit tier you can basically develop hunter eyes overnight just by shaving them like this (do not touch the outer part at all and angle the inner part towards the eye).

I will definitely try to pluck them when the little hair will grow out in the next few days as it will last longer

@UnaMogger @becomingnearperfect
Can’t see?

• +1
Reactions: shahid khan and christian2710