Eye area vs lower third

What would you rather fix first if you had to choose and why?

• Bad lower third

Votes: 24 46.2%
  • Bad eye area

Votes: 28 53.8%

• Total voters
Deleted member 678

Deleted member 678

MSE Coper
What would you fix first?

probably jaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
A bad lower third is a lot more apparent in motion, so I guess I would fix that first

A bad lower third is a lot more apparent in motion, so I guess I would fix that first

The question is how bad both thing are, like giga recessed jaw / giga droopy eyes like almost 90° turned eyes etc.

IMG 20200307 232039

Look at my lower third ain't it sexy and symmetrical

lower jaw looks way better irl in motion, eye area and shit like lips looks a lot better in pics. thats why instahoes get lots of lip fillers nose jobs all that jazz and look like recessed subhuman in person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 678
lower jaw looks way better irl in motion, eye area and shit like lips looks a lot better in pics. thats why instahoes get lots of lip fillers nose jobs all that jazz and look like recessed subhuman in person
Yeah but when people look at you irl people are looking at your eye area, so its very important imo

Both are imperative but i'd fix jaw first because it's a sign of masculinity

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
Hunter eyes or death Imo

Cuck eyes is a subhuman trait af

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and didntreadlol
Eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 678 and reddollars
What is more important, front or profile?

Ofc front, so fix eyes first

i have a gigachad lower third and dogshit cuck eye area

can someone give me advice? PM's?

Fuark

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 42
his lower third wasnt evn bad before, his teeth failoed him hard tho

There are others pics where you see how bad and weak his lower third was. But to the 1970's and 1980's standards, I'm sure he didn't had problems with normie-beckie tier girls
his lower third wasnt evn bad before, his teeth failoed him hard tho

And without his surgical operation, he wouldn't be the same famous Tom Cruise as we know

my jaw is already good, even though my eyes are not ugly looking , they have upper lid exposure and tear troughs which needs to be fixed with fillers/grafts.

Both are important. If subhuman eyes, then jaw doesn't matter. If subhuman jaw, eyes doesn't matter.

With that being said, if I could have one being average and the other being god tier, I'd probably take eyes, since that means high cheekbones as well.

Lower third is all that matters to get a girlfriend. Obviously everything should be good if you want to be good looking but to be average looking jaw is all you need.

Eye work is cheaper than jaw/chin implants or genioplasty + have much more impact on how you look. Just look at the before and afters of Taban...absolutely insane.