• Eye Area

Votes: 56 51.4%
  • Lower Third

Votes: 53 48.6%

• Total voters
SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
Which is more important in your opinion? You can choose your face: Bad Eye Area/Good Lower 3rd or Good Eye Area/Bad Lower Third.

from age 0 to 20 eye area is more important from 20 to infinite it's jaw>eyes

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, Deleted member 18840, szolliontaraelis and 4 others
Eye area for sure, in person when you’re talking to someone main focus is your eyes, having a god tier eye area halos you even more in motion. You can still be top tier with a god tier eye area and average jaw, but not with good jaw and average eye area

• +1
Reactions: ethnic_9 and agoostis
This debate will never come to an end. It's been said multiple time that having features that are well-proportioned is more powerful than unique redeeming features.

I've got a good lower third, but guess what, I'm still among a community of incels ?

A lot of people have either nice eyes or a good jaw yet it doesn't stop them from not being invisible.

• +1
Reactions: Sub5virgin and UltraExtremeIntense
eye area

• +1
Reactions: agoostis
Lower third is more important. Eyes look only worse in pic because it’s ur eyes frozen in movement which makes it look bad compared to like a jaw cuz a jaw doesn’t move like a eyelid.

• +1
Reactions: Detective and NormieKilla
Eyes area.
You can fix jaw, you can't fix eyes

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and dogtown
Eye area. lower third can be more easily fixed.

Eye area. lower third can be more easily fixed.
I agree tbh. Eyes can be improved but hard to make them look good if they're not. Btw do you still want my dick pic?

if u post 2 examples would be nice

you can improve eye area.

mewing improves inner u. which improves eye support . which improves eyes

• +1
Reactions: Chad Dragonslayer
you can improve eye area.

mewing improves inner u. which improves eye support . which improves eyes
2ntbqly.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, dogtown, FatmanO and 3 others
Tbh there is surgery for NCT. I just dont know if there is for upper eyelid exposure.
NCT doesn't matter. It's attractive to us because it is a feminine trait.

Gonna say lower third, because wearing shades is an easy way to fraud your eye area.

Lower third can be fixed but I think lower third matters more which is the question

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Need both to slay tbh.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Sub5virgin and Limerencel
lower third

• +1
Reactions: Fat cunt
u need both to look good or at least overall harmony. u either look good or u dont. stop coping by comparing the significance of individual features because it changes depending on the person its on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, dogtown and Deleted member 281
Pretty close tbh. They are both crucial asf but gonna have to give eye area the W.

Btw, yes you can fix eye area:
-blepharoplasty
-infra orbital rims implants
-almond eye surgery
-canthoplasty

But eye area have the edge, it is as crucial as a good jaw but slightly more.

Eyes= 2-3 points
Lower third= 1-2.5 points

Jaw is everything

• +1
Reactions: RationalBrody and Final82
Which is more important in your opinion? You can choose your face: Bad Eye Area/Good Lower 3rd or Good Eye Area/Bad Lower Third.

Any day lower third over eye area . Numerous examples .

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
i say eye area because mine is pretty ok and my lower third is terrible

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Great eye area / upper third + Subhuman lower third = Incel (betabuxx at most). This is where I fit.
Great lower third + average eye area = Chadlite and above You will have an active, rich, sex life.

Lower third is everything,without an option. My upper third is close to MM tier, but I have a narrow and weak jaw and small chin (not recessed) and it has fucked me big time.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and NormieKilla
It seems that people with bad lower third would say that lower 3rd is more important whereas people with bad eye area would claim that it's the eyes that are the most important. We need nore objectivity and less subjectivity.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FiveFourManlet
Eye area and lower 3rd are both great halos if they are good, but eye area is the greatest halo for the face.
NCT doesn't matter. It's attractive to us because it is a feminine trait.
COPECOPECOPE

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Eye area and lower 3rd are both great halos if they are good, but eye area is the greatest halo for the face.

COPECOPECOPE
Lmao I have pct
OFC it does matter dont talk shit, NCT is a ugly trait such as recessed jawline.
No it's not. A strong forward grown jaw is attractive because it would make it harder to be knocked out in a fight. What evolutionary advantage does pct serve for a man?

OFC it does matter dont talk shit, NCT is a ugly trait such as recessed jawline.
lol keep coping with your shitty PSL measurements there are ultra good looking men with melting NCT and they slay 100000000 pussy than you. eye shape matters more than your shitty copes

A good or bad eye area (nct pct etc) isnt as noticeable when seeing someone in motion IRL whereas a god-tier jaw mogs and looks amazing both in pics and in real life motion

therefore jaw mogs eyes in terms of importance

Last edited: