Attachments

• IMG_20190531_154733.jpg
    IMG_20190531_154733.jpg
    475.8 KB · Views: 371
your face is asymmetrical, did you sleep on one side

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, Kawhi, Alexanderr and 1 other person
I dont remember lol ya but i cant sleep whole night on my back so i change the sleeping positions even now
and lol its also not new i know my face is not symmetrical

Last edited:
You looks miserable. lower third is bloated or fat and your lips give that miserable and sad look

And your eyes, but you realized that I guess

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
you kind of look like arceus jfl

• Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and androidcel
Try a concealer for the dark circles.

• +1
You looks miserable. lower third is bloated or fat and your lips give that miserable and sad look

And your eyes, but you realized that I guess
Nope i have decreased my body fat so its not possible its bloated i have slight hollow cheeks my lower third is broad and have round jaws so may be it looks bloated
Try a concealer for the dark circles.
Yup i have ordered i know no cream can improve the dark circles and now i have redness under my eyes after applying creams

Attachments

• IMG_20190531_115135.jpg
    IMG_20190531_115135.jpg
    396.6 KB · Views: 324
  • IMG_20190531_115120.jpg
    IMG_20190531_115120.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_20190531_173046.JPG
    IMG_20190531_173046.JPG
    103 KB · Views: 231
not much of a difference tbh. Brutal sclerlal show

You don't look bad at all but there is like something kinda weird about your face that I can't exactly tell what it is.

You don't look bad at all but there is like something kinda weird about your face that I can't exactly tell what it is.
Yup i am considered gl here in india tbh ...can u exactly say what is off about the face if u can

Dude its so over for u... u look creepy. Women would rather fuck the cat in my pfp then you. jfl

Dude its so over for u... u look creepy. Women would rather fuck the cat in my pfp then you. jfl
Suck my cock u retard ...keep coping and getting jealous ...i slay in india though not to my full potential

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470, dogtown, Kawhi and 4 others
Yup i am considered gl here in india tbh ...can u exactly say what is off about the face if u can
Your eyes seem to be too closed from each other and they aren't symmetrically positioned. It therefore makes your the rest of your face disharmonised even though the other features are decent.

Your eyes seem to be too closed from each other and they aren't symmetrically positioned. It therefore makes your the rest of your face disharmonised even though the other features are decent.
May be due to more eyelid exposure in one eye

Attachments

• +91 81417 33024 20190531_215648.jpg
    +91 81417 33024 20190531_215648.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 165
I've also forgot to add that your face seems not compact (not longish, just not compact enough).

May be due to more eyelid exposure in one eye
All of your problems are because of your left (or is it right?) side of your face. your bloated side.

This side looks good. You couldve been a model potential if you didnt have assymmetry. The only thing you can do from here is skinmaxx and maybe hairline maxx. I dont know surgery options in india. I would try to do an osteotomy on the side of your face I covered up.

All of your problems are because of your left (or is it right?) side of your face. your bloated side.

View attachment 60823
This side looks good. You couldve been a model potential if you didnt have assymmetry. The only thing you can do from here is skinmaxx and maybe hairline maxx. I dont know surgery options in india. I would try to do an osteotomy on the side of your face I covered up.
Actually its the other way around my left side is more good tbh

The asymmetry meme needs to die, It alone won’t kill you, Paul Walker for example. Op looks fairly good, he just has poor harmony, a very creepy vibe.

The asymmetry meme needs to die, It alone won’t kill you, Paul Walker for example. Op looks fairly good, he just has poor harmony, a very creepy vibe.
any tips to ascend more and whats creepy

bro stop trying like everybody here to prove that you're a ''slayer'' or ''better than them'' let go of the ego man

bro stop trying like everybody here to prove that you're a ''slayer'' or ''better than them'' let go of the ego man
I dont have any ego man and i am down to earth in real life

Actually its the other way around my left side is more good tbh
Stop falling for this "wide masucline face" bullshit. Even "wide" faced male models actually have narrow faces in action with just wide heads. Your left side is way more aesthetic. Having your face look even and like your right wouldn't still be better than what you have now, but an even face with your left side would be the best.

U look good maybe lean down face could be leaner

• +1
I dont have any ego man and i am down to earth in real life
Sounds good bro, but you were saying ''you're just jealous of me stop coping'' this that you dont need to prove yourself to these losers brah.

any tips to ascend more and whats creepy
It all depends on what you’re going for, you said you’re already considered attractive relative to your location, so I don’t see the issue. Unless that is you’re looking to attract western women, that’s a no go. Your phenotype will fail you 98% of the time and there is nothing to be done about that.

• +1
Sounds good bro, but you were saying ''you're just jealous of me stop coping'' this that you dont need to prove yourself to these losers brah.
Coz he said it directly that woman will get fuck by a cat rather than me lol
It all depends on what you’re going for, you said you’re already considered attractive relative to your location, so I don’t see the issue. Unless that is you’re looking to attract western women, that’s a no go. You’re phenotype will fail you 98% of the time and there is nothing to be done about that.
U dont think i can slay in the west ...many here say me i can fraud my nationality saying i am mexican or latino

I get that fam but like I said you dont need to diss that dude that insulted you, you're fucking with the lowest of the low barrel here, just ignore them brah. Look for the comments from ppl with an actual brain that give you legit advice. good luck

U dont think i can slay in the west ...many here say me i can fraud my nationality saying i am mexican or latino
Despite the meme of Jewish pop culture, there is minimal out group dating even in the “liberated” west. There is plenty of polling research done on ingroup dating preferences. It’s not 100% but the likelihood is low.

• +1
Stop falling for this "wide masucline face" bullshit. Even "wide" faced male models actually have narrow faces in action with just wide heads. Your left side is way more aesthetic. Having your face look even and like your right wouldn't still be better than what you have now, but an even face with your left side would be the best.
yup my left side is more aesthetic
A
Despite the meme of Jewish pop culture, there is minimal out group dating even in the “liberated” west. There is plenty of polling research done on ingroup dating preferences. It’s not 100% but the likelihood is low.
Actually i am thinking of moving to canada or australi for a better future

Attachments

• IMG_20190515_202314.jpg
    IMG_20190515_202314.jpg
    385.6 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_20190515_202309.jpg
    IMG_20190515_202309.jpg
    425.5 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_20190518_145024.jpg
    IMG_20190518_145024.jpg
    337 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_20190515_201817.jpg
    IMG_20190515_201817.jpg
    327.9 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_20190515_201802.jpg
    IMG_20190515_201802.jpg
    299.4 KB · Views: 84
Pex1992 you can gymmax and work your neck as well in order to increase your potential

• +1
Pex1992 you can gymmax and work your neck as well in order to increase your potential
is my asymmetry a death senteence i think due to my indian pheno i wont be able to slay in the west
I get that fam but like I said you dont need to diss that dude that insulted you, you're fucking with the lowest of the low barrel here, just ignore them brah. Look for the comments from ppl with an actual brain that give you legit advice. good luck
But then he gave me the legit advice so its cool
Can this indian slay in the west if he was just a normal guy living in the west like europe or usa or canada

Attachments

• images (8).jpeg
    images (8).jpeg
    31.1 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
In the West, with non-fat foids, I don't really believe.

is my asymmetry a death senteence i think due to my indian pheno i wont be able to slay in the west

But then he gave me the legit advice so its cool

Can this indian slay in the west if he was just a normal guy living in the west like europe or usa or canada
Do you slay in india

• +1
Do you slay in india
Yup but i can slay more ...but i am shy and obsessed with my looks very much in real so i dont approach girls unless she approaches me which is rare to see although girls do stare at me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
SQUINCHMAXX NOW it’s so legit

Yup but i can slay more ...but i am shy and obsessed with my looks very much in real so i dont approach girls unless she approaches me which is rare to see although girls do stare at me
Same tbh, last time I went to India was 4 years ago before I was looksmaxing. I’m going this summer It’ll be interesting to see if I get reactions especially because I’m from the subhuman south of India

• +1
go slay bhai

• +1
Same tbh, last time I went to India was 4 years ago before I was looksmaxing. I’m going this summer It’ll be interesting to see if I get reactions especially because I’m from the subhuman south of India
Where do u live
go slay bhai
foreigners are now able to speak one hindi word i.e bhai haha

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
u could prob easily slay whales in the west

DO NOT move to the west. You will be virgin for life there. Fair warning. I know what Im talking about you will NOT have a good time in the west. You are ethnic looking as fuck. White girls will think youre creepy while thinking about this guy

DO NOT move to the west. You will be virgin for life there. Fair warning. I know what Im talking about you will NOT have a good time in the west. You are ethnic looking as fuck. White girls will think youre creepy while thinking about this guy

View attachment 60886
can this guy slay if he was just a normal indian guy living in the west

Attachments

• images (9).jpeg
    images (9).jpeg
    12 KB · Views: 68
can this guy slay if he was just a normal indian guy living in the west
Hes not indian. He probably has dutch and british dna up the alamo.

But yes he would slay. But you aren't him