Eye area

Hes not indian. He probably has dutch and british dna up the alamo.

But yes he would slay. But you aren't him
He is pure indian what are u upto lol and i kinda resemble little bit like him my neibours started calling me by his name since he debutted in bollywood

What about above average girls
idk tbh depends if you got the moves, if you are some awkcel then prob not best you will get are whales, but seems like all the guys are fags to get bitches irl, if you can do that and be able to socialmaxx you can put ur self ahead even with ur curryness

idk tbh depends if you got the moves, if you are some awkcel then prob not best you will get are whales, but seems like all the guys are fags to get bitches irl, if you can do that and be able to socialmaxx you can put ur self ahead even with ur curryness
is it my face or the nationality which can cause the problem??

is it my face or the nationality which can cause the problem??
little of both,
dont expect girls in west are horny and just see hot guys and fuck them, unless you are 10/10 chad that wont happen so like the other 9 tenths you have to go and do your magic or you will stay virgin

little of both,
dont expect girls in west are horny and just see hot guys and fuck them, unless you are 10/10 chad that wont happen so like the other 9 tenths you have to go and do your magic or you will stay virgin
u mean even chadlites and high tier normie have to struggle with even average girls there