Eye area

´´´´´´´´

´´´´´´´´

Gold
Eye color: Colored contacts or Stroma + light/medium intensity keratopigmentation if Stroma alone doesn't make your eyes look good. In case you go for contacts, make sure you buy from a brand that doesn't leave a small unfrauded spot in the middle or you'll have to deal with a lifetime of telling people you have heterochromia.

Eyesight: Contacts, PRK or phakic IOLs (LASIK is also an option but the horror stories I've seen make me not recommend it to you). Ditch glasses as even if there's the possibility they make you look better, they'll always make you appear weaker.

Eyelashes: AnteAGE Overnight Lash Serum for growth, dying them a darker shade if they're too light colored.

Eyebrows: AnteAGE Overnight Brows Serum and Minoxidil for growth, tweezers to get rid of unibrows, dying them a darker shade if they're too light colored.

Medial canthus: Nothing here besides makeup if you're not asian. If you're asian, your eyes have naturally more fat and soft tissue than normal, so I believe procedures that get rid of the fat and reposition your soft tissue could extend your medial canthus.

PFL: Drill-hole canthoplasty.

Canthal tilt: Canthoplasty.

Upper eyelid exposure: Facial exercises, icehooding, upper eyelid fillers.

Eye assymetries: Getting the necessary procedures to even the eyes out, wearing sunglasses or ignoring it since assymetries in general aren't that noticeable IRL.

Scleral show: Lower lid retraction + some chinese medicine shii (worked for a friend, not sure if it will work for you).

IPD/ES Ratio -

Close-set eyes: Nose bridge flattening, zygo shaving, shaving the inner brows and growing the outer brows, fade haircuts (getting rid of the sideburns increases your perceived IPD), Orbital Box Osteotomy (you'll never get it but you definitely don't need it)
Wide-set eyes: Nose bridge fillers, zygo fillers/bonesmashing/anything that increases bizygomatic width, growing the inner brows and shaving the outer brows, curtain haircuts (make the face as a whole look wider, offsetting an IPD that is too wide), Orbital Box Osteotomy (you'll never get it but you definitely don't need it)

• +1
Reactions: ballskin
what even is pfl and all that i am so happy to not be a theory retard but a practising retard

• +1
Reactions: ´´´´´´´´
what even is pfl and all that i am so happy to not be a theory retard but a practising retard
palpebral fissure length. basically the width of your eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
Does anyone here had good results with AnteAGE Overnight Lash Serum?

With that price you better be sure you gonna get results

you can widen the eyes? like legit eyes ? or are we talking the skin around it
You cannot widen your eyeballs, it’s common sense, you can only play around with the soft tissue surrounding them.

You cannot widen your eyeballs, it’s common sense, you can only play around with the soft tissue surrounding them.
thats what i thought

how to chose between canthopexy and plasty?