Eye color clearly matters

There’s been a lot of discussion going around about whether or not eye color matters. It should be extremely obvious from even a bluepilled perspective of life that colored eyes are an objectively attractive trait.

6291FA6A F045 4DC5 8A1C 727CF7609F31

53E0F0BD 4751 4A66 B21F 6D9BAF33F220

Few reasons for this I’ll list below

1. Colored Contacts
When’s the last time you’ve heard of someone going out and buying dark brown contacts? You’d be extremely hard pressed to find dark brown contacts for sale in the first place, provided they’re not for gimmick or costume purposes. Almost none of the major colored contact shops online offer dark brown contacts, I wonder why there’s zero demand for them?

2. Iris Implants
Reminder that people are flying to a foreign country for this illegal surgery, fully aware that there’s a 50% chance of going blind. I wonder how many people with blue eyes have gotten this surgery to turn their eyes dark brown? Or even brown in general.

857977E3 58A0 4288 B9CA 9DD48B3ABF9D

3. Ethnic Colored Eye Worship
Anyone who’s grown up in a non western country is fully aware of the power colored eyes have. They’re simultaneously a massive class/wealth symbol and relatively rare boost to your attractiveness. We’re all probably aware of Brazil’s semen import statistics, with over 95% of donors being white and over half having blue eyes. When women get endless choices, they’ll almost always choose colored eyes.
402ED49D 156B 427F A983 F6086A00D059
The only reason we even have this debate is because of how common colored eyes are in the west. When I visited Mexico (a relatively white country in a Castizo dominated city) I was told by the locals about how people with blue eyes are treated. They told me about how well they do with the girls there and how everything is significantly easier, from booking a hotel room to getting a mortgage.

4. Use your brain
We can all collectively agree a tan is better because it enhances your facial contrast, same with dark eyelashes, eyebrows, and hair. But, all of a sudden it’s completely different with eye color. “Blue eyes are feminine!” Or “Blue eyes are uncanny/scary” are two extremely common arguments that completely contradict eachother in case you can’t tell. When’s the last time you’ve seen a guy and thought he looked so striking he was uncanny? Literally never, this whole “uncanny” shit is cope and almost never a factor irl. You wouldn’t look at Barrett irl with disgust and say he’s uncanny, you’d be blown away by his bone structure.

2B05C0C0 5AEE 484D 86D7 75B7DF3B91EE
4F81241D 1231 4212 A962 8C728DDF9419

2B07207B AF15 450E 9C51 AE2A1C9FF265
F96956E1 9D6C 4FD2 B634 EA82EC99E9BA
60D9816A B366 4AD8 A68F 77727BF55D9B
B533A4BB 4CC6 4306 AEA0 CCC71D27F162

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: soover4me, Narcissusmaxxing, lookism and 17 others
Then why are you incel

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mog3D, zura, sportsmogger and 8 others
what software/editing do you use for changing peoples eye colors

blackops2cel was such a chad! 6'3 blue eyes and pct

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Erik-Hexum, wayme and 1 other person
Very true.

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator
Two hydrogen molecules bound to one oxygen molecule

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57122
no duh, people who think it doesnt matter are ethnic copers.

E6d49c739cea69f4ba1d5af7e73ff28f

• +1
Reactions: randomop, redmaxx, Heinrich Schmidt and 2 others
no duh, people who think it doesnt matter are ethnic copers.

View attachment 2632557
Eye colour is not a necessity, it’s a great halo and will definitely improve someone’s appearance drastically due to how striking it is. However, not something you should divert your whole focus on when trying to improve

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sportsmogger, Dicktator, Sick and 1 other person
There’s been a lot of discussion going around about whether or not eye color matters. It should be extremely obvious from even a bluepilled perspective of life that colored eyes are an objectively attractive trait.

View attachment 2630512
View attachment 2630514

1. Colored Contacts
When’s the last time you’ve heard of someone going out and buying dark brown contacts? You’d be extremely hard pressed to find dark brown contacts for sale in the first place, provided they’re not for gimmick or costume purposes. Almost none of the major colored contact shops online offer dark brown contacts, I wonder why there’s zero demand for them?

2. Iris Implants
Reminder that people are flying to a foreign country for this illegal surgery, fully aware that there’s a 50% chance of going blind. I wonder how many people with blue eyes have gotten this surgery to turn their eyes dark brown? Or even brown in general.

View attachment 2630508

Anyone who’s grown up in a non western country is fully aware of the power colored eyes have. They’re simultaneously a massive class/wealth symbol and relatively rare boost to your attractiveness. We’re all probably aware of Brazil’s semen import statistics, with over 95% of donors being white and over half having blue eyes. When women get endless choices, they’ll almost always choose colored eyes. View attachment 2630474 The only reason we even have this debate is because of how common colored eyes are in the west. When I visited Mexico (a relatively white country in a Castizo dominated city) I was told by the locals about how people with blue eyes are treated. They told me about how well they do with the girls there and how everything is significantly easier, from booking a hotel room to getting a mortgage.

4. Use your brain
We can all collectively agree a tan is better because it enhances your facial contrast, same with dark eyelashes, eyebrows, and hair. But, all of a sudden it’s completely different with eye color. “Blue eyes are feminine!” Or “Blue eyes are uncanny/scary” are two extremely common arguments that completely contradict eachother in case you can’t tell. When’s the last time you’ve seen a guy and thought he looked so striking he was uncanny? Literally never, this whole “uncanny” shit is cope and almost never a factor irl. You wouldn’t look at Barrett irl with disgust and say he’s uncanny, you’d be blown away by his bone structure.

View attachment 2630496View attachment 2630493

View attachment 2630492View attachment 2630490View attachment 2630502View attachment 2630504
You can't fuck in contacts

• Hmm...
Reactions: DoII

View attachment 2630512
View attachment 2630514

1. Colored Contacts

2. Iris Implants

View attachment 2630508

Anyone who’s grown up in a non western country is fully aware of the power colored eyes have. They’re simultaneously a massive class/wealth symbol and relatively rare boost to your attractiveness. We’re all probably aware of Brazil’s semen import statistics, with over 95% of donors being white and over half having blue eyes. When women get endless choices, they’ll almost always choose colored eyes. View attachment 2630474 The only reason we even have this debate is because of how common colored eyes are in the west. When I visited Mexico (a relatively white country in a Castizo dominated city) I was told by the locals about how people with blue eyes are treated. They told me about how well they do with the girls there and how everything is significantly easier, from booking a hotel room to getting a mortgage.

4. Use your brain

View attachment 2630492View attachment 2630490View attachment 2630502View attachment 2630504
Okay but if ur attractive anyway eye colour literally doesn’t matter anyway
Eye colour doesn’t even change much if MTN or below anyway JFL

• +1

View attachment 2630512
View attachment 2630514

1. Colored Contacts

2. Iris Implants

View attachment 2630508

4. Use your brain

This why im getting laser eye color change

• +1
Okay but if ur attractive anyway eye colour literally doesn’t matter anyway
Eye colour doesn’t even change much if MTN or below anyway JFL
Everything matters, it’s like saying that nose is cope because if you’re attractive it “literally doesn’t matter anyway”.

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator and Mr. President
  • +1
Reactions: Dicktator and Tai Lung
Everything matters, it’s like saying that nose is cope because if you’re attractive it “literally doesn’t matter anyway”.
idc

View attachment 2630512
View attachment 2630514

1. Colored Contacts

2. Iris Implants

View attachment 2630508

4. Use your brain

Lifefuel eye area Is the only good part of my face

its been around since the 80s and theres 0 cases of blindness or complications yet
no shot. there’s no way they had this in the 80s

View attachment 2630512
View attachment 2630514

1. Colored Contacts

2. Iris Implants

View attachment 2630508

4. Use your brain

cope.

the whites of your eyes are unironically more important

all the examples still look good, which shows that eye color is cope

View attachment 2630512
View attachment 2630514

1. Colored Contacts

2. Iris Implants

View attachment 2630508

4. Use your brain

i agree it does matter. especially on women. Green and blue eyes are very attractive on women.

View attachment 2630512
View attachment 2630514

1. Colored Contacts

2. Iris Implants

View attachment 2630508

4. Use your brain

i truly beleive if jeremy had brown eyes he would be rotting away in a jail cell rn.

• +1

View attachment 2630512
View attachment 2630514

1. Colored Contacts

2. Iris Implants

View attachment 2630508

4. Use your brain

Water

@FunkyFlamingo