Eye color DOES matter.

Blue eyes are a halo for most people.
But it is all about Harmony. Certain people need to have dark eyes to maintain their dominant looks. And others require their eyes to be blue because they have that nordic look in their face.

FUCKING HARMONY GUYS, SWALLOW THE PILL ALREADY

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 2205
JFL at trying this when your family, friends, and cousins call you out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Does anyone know how to make hazel eyes appear more green
contacts ig? I'm making my black eyes more hazel next optometrist appointment. The shades are super natural.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zerocool, IhateDentists and Pendejo
Been taking MSM for about a month. Unfortunately didn't take before pictures but the light brown part around my pupil pretty much dissapeared and they are almost completely green now.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: jackieboy21, Pendejo and Deleted member 502
And its why stroma is going to be great

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
I have grey eyes and I think eye color is extremely over exaggerated, I think the max it can give you is .25 psl and that's under extreme circumstances. For example no white person ever gains psl with eye color. While a half black / white person can but most likely will not either

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
i just need to get my dark brown eyebrows fuller to halo my light green blueish eyes. pray for me boyos

Shit, i have Hazel eyes. Over

anything that makes you stand out is good

• +1
In northern europe were the majority has blue eyes, brown eyes are preferred.

Every place with the majority of people with brown eyes prefer blue eyes

It is simply being attracted to what's different to you so you can have a variety of genes and your child will less likely have illnesses etc.

everything matters
yes, everything matters, but some feature like eye color have a bigger impact on your look.
in my opinion a white guy with dark hair increases his look by 1.5 PSL if he uses blue contacts

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685, middayshowers and Alexanderr
Yep I never knew before how much light eye color halos your face.

But once again people will cope BECAUSE they themselves dont have light colored eyes

• +1
A few people like Depp would just lose their appeal without dark eyes, for the rest they're always better off with light eyes.

They’re not safe at all.

Nope, absolute bullshit. I live in a country where the majority of people have blue eyes but blue eyes are still preferred.
How are they not safe?
Fucking spanish dodgy scame kike bs
Ill give you a new eye color by cumming in your orbital
You retarded?

How are they not safe?
These procedures use off-the-shelf lasers designed and built for other procedures, typically for burning a hole through the iris to relieve intraocular pressure. They are ill suited for iris color change. Cosmetically, they leave rings and patterns in the iris and often simply remove the red color from brown pigment, creating an eye that changes temporarily to a green hue. This green pigment is opaque, and light eyes are naturally translucent, so the appearance is extremely unnatural. In addition, the pigment typically returns to its original brown color in about six months. As to safety, people who have had this procedure have suffered severe eye injuries, including elevated intraocular pressure, glaucoma, iritis, bleeding on the iris surface, and temporary corneal swelling. As far as we know, none of these procedures has been approved by any government entity.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
As to safety, people who have had this procedure have suffered severe eye injuries, including elevated intraocular pressure, glaucoma, iritis, bleeding on the iris surface, and temporary corneal swelling. As far as we know, none of these procedures has been approved by any government entity.
Link one case where they had a bad experience.

Link one case where they had a bad experience.
”These procedures use off-the-shelf lasers designed and built for other procedures, typically for burning a hole through the iris to relieve intraocular pressure. They are ill suited for iris color change.”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I have light brown eyes and I admit I probably would be at least 1 psl more attractive if I had blue or green eyes. Although I have had many girls tell me they prefer eyes like mine, they're probably just virtue signaling since brown eyes are often an ethnic trait.

”These procedures use off-the-shelf lasers designed and built for other procedures, typically for burning a hole through the iris to relieve intraocular pressure. They are ill suited for iris color change.”
Source of quote fag?

So someone in Stroma is discounting a rival. Of course they would. You sir are a retard.

So someone in Stroma is discounting a rival. Of course they would. You sir are a retard.
You have nothing to refute what they said. Keep coping you fucking retard.
Fucking spanish dodgy scame kike bs
Ill give you a new eye color by cumming in your orbital
”There is a blurring of vision for approximately 4-5 hours following each laser session”
This is what NewEyes themselves have claimed their patients experience right after the procedure, while no patient who got the Stroma procedure done experienced any side effect. In fact, NewEyes also claimed to have had patients who had blurry vision for up to 2 days after the procedure.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
You have nothing to refute what they said. Keep coping you fucking retard.

”There is a blurring of vision for approximately 4-5 hours following each laser session”
This is what NewEyes themselves have claimed their patients experience right after the procedure, while no patient who got the Stroma procedure done experienced any side effect. In fact, NewEyes also claimed to have had patients who had blurry vision for up to 2 days after the procedure.
They don't back up their argument with sources. You are coping dumb faggot.

I mog meeks eye area with blue contacts

Attachments

• Snapchat-614304567.jpg
    Snapchat-614304567.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 118
  • Snapchat-1326724555.jpg
    Snapchat-1326724555.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 119
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Cope
Https   blogs imagesforbescom thomasbrewster files 2015 03 Screen Shot 2015 03 05 at 13134
Xxxtentacion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 39, Deleted member 1862 and 1 other person
i wish my hair stayed blonde and my eyes stayed blue. it would give me an unique look as a half asian.

Can't imagine Chico looking better with lighter eyes tbh but I guess in many cases it's legit.
Never listen to what they say. They associate brown eyes with dark and handsome guys, guys with dark features.
@dicklet4incher

Legit blue eyes give extreme halo irl

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
Light eyes or death, it actually doesnt even matter the actual color as long as they're light and you have some dark features to give contrast. LIGHT brown/hazel will be more aesthetic than super dark blue

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IhateDentists, doll, Michael Myers and 1 other person
Light eyes or death, it actually doesnt even matter the actual color as long as they're light and you have some dark features to give contrast. LIGHT brown/hazel will be more aesthetic than super dark blue
High IQ

1B585181 0BBB 42FD AF5F 144B93B123BD
is my eye color good enough?

Last edited:
i used to have grey eyes and blonde hair. alas subhuman genes are dominant.

Men: blue > brown
Women: brown > blue

Holy at blue eyes Selena Gomez; way better.

no shit sherlock ?

holy fuck

i cant cope with my pitch black eyes

would love to have rainbow eye

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
GIGA COPE THREAD. Eye color doesn't matter.