Eye color is a halo, how do people not know this.

dnrd

dnrd

Looks-pilled/NT-pilled
Gandy morph a10 eyes

Cant believe retards still cope and say eye color isnt a halo and shit like having brown eyes are more masc lmfao

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 13994, sandcelmuttcel and 19 others
@looksmaxxer234

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Looks234
Sadly girls don’t care

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 11758, sandcelmuttcel and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, AscendingHero, one job away and 16 others
girls will tell a nigga with nct and bug eyes that they are pretty just cause theyre bright blue JFL
meanwhile you can have perfect hunter eyes but if theyre dark brown no one is ever gonna compliment them

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: gigacopecel, Deleted member 28541, AscendingHero and 20 others
girls will tell a nigga with nct and bug eyes that they are pretty just cause theyre bright blue JFL
meanwhile you can have perfect hunter eyes but if theyre dark brown no one is ever gonna compliment them
baseddd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Deleted member 13787
jared leto and cillian are prime examples

Cope

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 10107, Effortless and 4 others
they deffo do, light eyes on meeks is 99% of his appeal
he has a perfect maxilla and great harmony you retarded curry ape although Meeks does indeed harmonize well with his blue eyes but that doesn't work with everyone some look much better with dark eyes

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Danish_Retard, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
Seen plenty of ugly guy's with good eye color get good looking girls, as long as NT. Anyone who says otherwise is coping. Just look at TV actors. 50% actors have good eye color, even if they ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 245, Lolcel and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Danish_Retard and hairyballscel
light eyes guys can’t be incel

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Lolcel, CursedOne and 2 others
he has a perfect maxilla and great harmony you retarded curry ape although Meeks does indeed harmonize well with his blue eyes but that doesn't work with everyone some look much better with dark eyes
shut up u retarded faggot troglodyte, how dare u call me curry when ur a fucking permarotter with 82 days on looksmax, im a north atlantid god that mogs ur entire ancestory back to monkeys u fat cunt

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and delusionalretard
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Baldingman1998, delusionalretard and 1 other person
Seen plenty of ugly guy's with good eye color get good looking girls, as long as NT. Anyone who says otherwise is coping. Just look at TV actors. 50% actors have good eye color, even if they ugly
another based comment

No one says brown is better than blue JFL. Maybe some coping indian

Eye color is an insane halo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Danish_Retard, Lolcel and 8 others
Nope
You can’t be incel with light eyes
if you are recessed manlet what do light eyes do?
Eye color is just part of the appeal of the eyes, there are plenty of incels with light eyes

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
shut up u retarded faggot troglodyte, how dare u call me curry when ur a fucking permarotter with 82 days on looksmax, im a north atlantid god that mogs ur entire ancestory back to monkeys u fat cunt
I have got 4k posts since 2018, you have 1200 in two months but yeah keep thinking I am the permarotter here

a10:

a20:

I have got 4k posts since 2018, you have 1200 in two months but yeah keep thinking I am the permarotter here
bro uve been on this site for 3 fucking years, go outside i beg

B1
B3
B2

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Danish_Retard, Lolcel and 5 others
Me and my brother have similar eyes but my eyes are brown his are green.... guess who get way more compliments on his eyes ?

I’m probably only brown eyed person who doesn’t cope, also there was a very realistic looking light eyed filter on snap last year and it made everyone way better looking

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Lolcel, Effortless and 4 others
Me and my brother have similar eyes but my eyes are brown his are green.... guess who get way more compliments on his eyes ?

I’m probably only brown eyed person who doesn’t cope, also there was a very realistic looking light eyed filter on snap last year and it made everyone way better looking
respect that you can be honest about it and not cope, rare af to see on here my g

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Lolcel, Effortless and 3 others
jared leto and cillian are prime examples
jared leto is a weirdo with shitty IPD, cillian has amazing bone structure and unique features

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 10615