Eye color is a halo, how do people not know this.

Tbh, light eyes can indeed be a halo, especially in countries where they’re rare. Blue eyes aren’t a halo where I live though, most people here have them. They‘d have to look extraordinary for people to comment on them.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 10987
Tbh, light eyes can indeed be a halo, especially in countries where they’re rare. Blue eyes aren’t a halo where I live though, most people here have them. They‘d have to look extraordinary for people to comment on them.
thats kind of what im saying, there is difference between light eyes and colored eyes, light eyes have to stand out on a face, most colored eyes look brown if theyre not under direct light, i think @wanttobeattractive said something similler to this not too long ago

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Alexanderr and buckchadley31
I would have 10/10 eye area if green/Blue

• JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
Under eye support is the only thing that matters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
It depends I'd say. O'pry goes from a robotic serial killer to an actual DOM male with brown eyes

While hexum loses half his appeal with brown eyes

KVmecKa

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Swole bravo, Danish_Retard, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, N1c, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
depends on your skin color and other features no point on being white and having grey eyes

Brown eyes are a major failo

girls will tell a nigga with nct and bug eyes that they are pretty just cause theyre bright blue JFL
meanwhile you can have perfect hunter eyes but if theyre dark brown no one is ever gonna compliment them
Jennifer Lopez Reaction GIF by NBC World Of Dance

It's true lol, I have hooded eyes, thick eyebrows and eyelashes, good PFL and IPD but almost no one has ever complimented my eye area IRL just because my eyes are almost black. They legit look like a black hole, I've been told my eyes make me look like a serial killer. My brother has more or less the same eye area as me but with blue eyes and he looks much better and NT.

Having black eyes as a white dude is hell on Earth unless you are a DOM low trust gigachad like Ramirez.

My eye area is objectively pretty trash, but I get girls telling me I have pretty eyes ALL the time just because of the vibrant blue and green coloring. Thing is I'm not sure if it actually adds to sex appeal. They might just think it's aesthetically pleasing, but I doubt anyone wants to fuck me because of just my eye coloring.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus
tJust lol if you think people with light eyes look like this irl in normal lighting, especially the bottom pic has been edited
top pic hasnt been edited, i know someone irl with a10 eyes that are bright even in dark lighting

My eye area is objectively pretty trash, but I get girls telling me I have pretty eyes ALL the time just because of the vibrant blue and green coloring. Thing is I'm not sure if it actually adds to sex appeal. They might just think it's aesthetically pleasing, but I doubt anyone wants to fuck me because of just my eye coloring.

its colored eyes thats for sure, cant say theyre light tho

Cope. Light eyes are a halo everywhere. If he had brown eyes he would have 0 sympathy from anyone:

4 8 2021 bn9 cameronherrin
636627445330983645 cameron herrin 052418

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
Cope. Light eyes are a halo everywhere. If he had brown eyes he would have 0 sympathy from anyone:

View attachment 1210339View attachment 1210340

Eh, blue doesn’t always equate to your eyes being light. Lots of blue eyes that are kinda unnoticeable because they don’t stand out whatsoever. Also, if the majority of people in your country have blue eyes (North & West Europe), no one’s gonna bat an eye if you have them, unless they’re incredible like I said.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and volcelfatcel
Eh, blue doesn’t always equate to your eyes being light. Lots of blue eyes that are kinda unnoticeable because they don’t stand out whatsoever. Also, if the majority of people in your country have blue eyes (North & West Europe), no one’s gonna bat an eye of you have them, unless they’re incredible like I said.
color shade matters a lot, most people do not have light shades they have this muddy garbage looking shade
this is what true eye color halo is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332 and Alexanderr
Dark brown eyes are better for emeraldization.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and WadlowMaxxing
It is a halo, just not as important as some users think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
Any way for someone with dark green eyes to emulate that with contacts? Would it look too fake?
depends, if the contacts are shit yes but i doubt they're an issue

Eyes definately are a halo, but the thing is I've seen too many people that look amazing without a good eye color so it really just depends
not really my point

We know that obviously. What matters is how one can actually fix this. Any good brands for colored contact lenses out there ?

We know that obviously. What matters is how one can actually fix this. Any good brands for colored contact lenses out there ?
9mmsfx