Eye color is a hard pill to swallow

Eye color is just a preference by societies standards. There is a video of a social experiment from the 80s where the teacher subjected students to like brown eyes more than blue eyes.

She punished the kids with blue eyes and told the kids with brown eyes that they were supposed to be treated that way, and guess what happened the brown eyed kids became cocky and started acting superior over the blue eyed kids.

And this experiment also worked with adults though not as accurate.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person
Eye color is just a preference by societies standards. There is a video of a social experiment from the 80s where the teacher subjected students to like brown eyes more than blue eyes.

She punished the kids with blue eyes and told the kids with brown eyes that they were supposed to be treated that way, and guess what happened the brown eyed kids became cocky and started acting superior over the blue eyed kids.

just tell kids to beat kids with blue eyes theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155

what for green eyes

yeah but light blue is more striking.
if you have anything other than light blue or grey its over.
but i agree in most cases blue is more striking
but if skin tone and hair match amber eyes are perfect

• +1
Reactions: Roamer
Explain this bro View attachment 2219611
I swear i cant

Maybe top1 eyes color is legit (El famoso light A10 blues eyes)
he is a prettyboy with mogger harmony. eyes hve little to do with his appeal they are a cherry on top maybe because they add to the harmony.
Screenshot 2023 05 24 at 43506 AM
u really think this dude wouldn't have appeal with t50s? lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User49 and Deleted member 24789
just tell kids to beat kids with blue eyes theory
you could put anything that people don’t like now in that sentence and it would make sense

just tell kids to beat indian kids theory

Just tell kids to beat ugly kids theory

yeah but light blue is more striking.
if you have anything other than light blue or grey its over.
and much rare and unique too
never see a person with this combo...justin bieber in some photos maybe

he is a prettyboy with mogger harmony. eyes hve little to do with his appeal they are a cherry on top maybe because they add to the harmony.
View attachment 2219628
u really think this dude wouldn't have appeal with t50s? lol
Man this is photoshopped

His harmony is decent : longish midface ratio and 404 jaw

But he has the privilege of a chadlite

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
it saves a lot of whites from being subhuman

• +1
but i agree in most cases blue is more striking
but if skin tone and hair match amber eyes are perfect
Amber, Hazel and green eyes work for people with darker skin, Blue and Green mogs on white people

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
Man this is photoshopped

His harmony is decent : longish midface ratio and 404 jaw

But he has the privilege of a chadlite
you know what, in his case it's different because it's actually an insanely rare eye color. i edited the pic to give him darker eyes and it's immediately apparent his eyes aren't symmetrical.

i thought why, and realized its basically because his eye color is so striking it acts like a distraction from his failos in that area. so his eye color dominates his upper third pretty much.

not sure it's a good example for eye color pill tho because its just super rare.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
you know what, in his case it's different because it's actually an insanely rare eye color. i edited the pic to give him darker eyes and it's immediately apparent his eyes aren't symmetrical.

i thought why, and realized its basically because his eye color is so striking it acts like a distraction from his failos in that area. so his eye color dominates his upper third pretty much.

not sure it's a good example for eye color pill tho because its just super rare.
Yeah thats it

most eyes aren't like that, even typical blue eyes are normie tier

how r u ascending infras
Bonesmashing , I have no other option still studying and broke also I live in Morocco no one performs infra rim implant surgery here just the classic ones rhino and eyelid retraction which I dislike tbh nothing replaces actual bone or implant , I'm bonesmashing to raise my lower eyelid I only bonesmash the part you see in the image . Try using your fingers put them their raise just a little and you'll see that only 2mm of bone or less in that area and you good but this shit don't know how long it will take maybe 3months or 6 if it's done consistently , I do 100reps everyday before bed btw
IMG 20230524 011600

Bonesmashing , I have no other option still studying and broke also I live in Morocco no one performs infra rim implant surgery here just the classic ones rhino and eyelid retraction which I dislike tbh nothing replaces actual bone or implant , I'm bonesmashing to raise my lower eyelid I only bonesmash the part you see in the image . Try using your fingers put them their raise just a little and you'll see that only 2mm of bone or less in that area and you good but this shit don't know how long it will take maybe 3months or 6 if it's done consistently , I do 100reps everyday before bed btw View attachment 2219722
ahh i see i see. i just started doing it and i do very lightly with massage gun lmao (yes i know how to use and i do see results)

but just wondering my whole infra area is hollow, should i only focus on that area you marked or why don’t you do it close to the tear duct?

for me at least that’s the most hollow part

ahh i see i see. i just started doing it and i do very lightly with massage gun lmao (yes i know how to use and i do see results)

but just wondering my whole infra area is hollow, should i only focus on that area you marked or why don’t you do it close to the tear duct?

for me at least that’s the most hollow part
If you have hollowness without scleral show chances are it's just fat which can be easily fixed with volufiline , I only do that area because it's the only area that actually can lift eyelid to get a no scleral show eyes . Also for hollow you might need to bonesmash all the area in which the hollowness exist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660
i have light blue eyes and i get so many compliments on them by girls

• +1
If you have hollowness without scleral show chances are it's just fat which can be easily fixed with volufiline , I only do that area because it's the only area that actually can lift eyelid to get a no scleral show eyes . Also for hollow you might need to bonesmash all the area in which the hollowness exist
bout to pm you bro thx

• +1
Reactions: wonderwhy
I agree. That's why I got laser eye color change. My eyes were brown and now they are light blue or light Grey (depending of the lighting) with some rests of my original brown.

It enhanced my white features

Attachments

• 20230303_151027.jpg
    20230303_151027.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
View attachment 2219511View attachment 2219512

Lucky Blue becomes Unlucky with this color change. Of course, this is a painful pill for ethnics on this website.

View attachment 2219514

Although eye color isnt the most important feature its funny how much cope there is around it. The most common cope is obviously showing someone with bottom 20% eye area with blue eyes, ignoring the absolute massive halo it gives to mediocre and especially good eye areas.

View attachment 2219525

Simply the halo can be unreal. Girls will not call your eyes beautiful if they arent light blue

View attachment 2219526View attachment 2219527

Minimum mediocre shape + light blue is law tbh
@Deepmaxer was right tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23157
True, eye color gives contrast and is striking, most people who say it doesn't matter are coping, I'm in the process of lightening my eyes, aiming for an Amber color rn, Light amber mogs HARDDD
How to lightened them?

Come on man, I need to know :,( . My eyes are dark too. I am searching for a safe way, but I could not find it.
I shall let you know once I have actually lightened them

Oh my god dude you are really living rent free?

THIS was my personal opinion. I think he looks good with brown eyes because he has blonde hair and white men coloring. His brown colors pops better than ehtnics that has many dark features. For ethnics. Light eyes with darker skin looks better and more exotic because the dark skin will make your eyes pop more.

I already said that Light eyes are halo but my point was the eye shape is more important.. but you continue cope and cope for some odd reason.

Eye color are halo my nigga.. I never said it was not but eye colors are just one halo from many.

Last edited:
When you’re white the eye colour matters less. It could be a real enhancer if you’re non white and IF it fits you. The blonde guy looks better with the brown eyes btw, the light blue makes him too feminine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23157
tan skin
light amber eyes
Strong Black hair
Perfect

with a very black thick eyebrows and lashes

Its more important in pics than irl. Irl facial structure is more important so Lucky Blue still mogs