Eye color is everything

Whites are a feminine race full of faggots. Most of the world prefers dark masculine men
Tiktokcel muh darktriad cope, Show yourself if youre not a cuck

it basically is, if you're too pale it's over for you.
This is my skintone in winter
And this
in summer so im not giga pale but not very tan either

Post your face first, little cuck. I know you’re built for my dark cock
I have, But you wont post urs cause your just a 15 year old kid coping with ur ethnic looks by using tiktokcel logic

Best thread title to bait ethnic darktriad copes

• JFL
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
Not Indian jfl. And you’re a pasty rat with diseased skin. You make me want to vomit
Pakistani? Thai? Nigger? Doesnt matter, Ur oneitis will always dream about sex with a white man no matter how much you wanna cope

Pakistani? Thai? Nigger? Doesnt matter, Ur oneitis will always dream about sex with a white man no matter how much you wanna cope
Crackers are dying out because you can’t even reproduce lmao. Meanwhile blacks and browns have 5 kids on average. Cope little piggy 🐷

Crackers are dying out because you can’t even reproduce lmao. Meanwhile blacks and browns have 5 kids on average. Cope little piggy 🐷
And they both dream about moving to white countries cause turns out when a nigger tries to run civilisation you dont advance at all

And they both dream about moving to white countries cause turns out when a nigger tries to run civilisation you dont advance at all
White countries will be majority non-white within 50 years. You white cucks are going extinct lmao. Brutal evolutionpill

White countries will be majority non-white within 50 years. You white cucks are going extinct lmao. Brutal evolutionpill
How is it evolution pill when niggers still look like monkeys :lul: Niggas forgot the update

How is it evolution pill when niggers still look like monkeys :lul: Niggas forgot the update
Whites are dying out and non-whites are replacing you. It’s natural selection at work. You’re too busy holding lgbt and feminist rallies instead of reproducing lol

Just stromamaxx