Eye color is the ONLY feature where “too much of a good thing” does not apply

T

TheEndHasNoEnd

No avi halo
Everything else has to be in a normal or above average range to be considered good: ratios, lower third, etc. But with eye color theres never a cap on how light it can be. The more light it is, the better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Danish_Retard and 19 others
Colored eyes aren't enough. They need to be light

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 10987, AscendingHero and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 13137, Deleted member 10987 and 6 others
You need A10 eye color tbh

I can’t escape the coloringpill:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Baldingman1998, AscendingHero and 5 others
If you have dark coloring it looks out of place

If you have dark coloring it looks out of place
yeah just like jeremy meeks he was out of place in prison he was destined to become a model because of his colored eyes contrasting his dark coloring

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
IMG 20210712 WA0086

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SkinnyTwinkFag, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 14392 and 11 others
That's bullshit, put 6'10'' in the bio of a dating app and watch the match rate explode, in MOST if not ALL attractive features, there is no such thing as going too far.

Look at corpse's (the youtuber) absurdly deep voice, it's a product of a disorder isn't it lol? And you have women going crazy over it

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4946 and 3 others
Is A20 good, I think mine are around a20

That's bullshit, put 6'10'' in the bio of a dating app and watch the match rate explode, in MOST if not ALL attractive features, there is no such thing as going too far.

Look at corpse's (the youtuber) absurdly deep voice, it's a product of a disorder isn't it lol? And you have women going crazy over it
Nah, thats pure autismo lmao

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Effortless
Aren't light blue eyes considered feminine and dark blue eyes better on men?

Aren't light blue eyes considered feminine and dark blue eyes better on men?
only by copers on this site, eye color isnt supposed to be viewed as a dimorphic thing. Most people with blue eyes tend to be dark too, obviously not as good as light

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, AscendingHero, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 3 others
only by copers on this site, eye color isnt supposed to be viewed as a dimorphic thing. Most people with blue eyes tend to be dark too, obviously not as good as light
green mog blue imo, its dark its also light and looks good on every pheno including ethnics.

• +1
Reactions: NeoDandi, RichardSpencel and Jason Voorhees
green mog blue imo, its dark its also light and looks good on every pheno including ethnics.
lightness isnt related to color, light green mogs dark blue, and light blue mogs dark green. Light blue vs light green is personal preference. Lightness doesnt have a limit on how good it can be.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, volcelfatcel and Jason Voorhees
Meeks for example doesn't lose a lot of smv with light brown eyes but with dark he instantly drops 2 points

Meeksmugshot

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, RichardSpencel, AscendingHero and 6 others
Everything else has to be in a normal or above average range to be considered good: ratios, lower third, etc. But with eye color theres never a cap on how light it can be. The more light it is, the better.
whats the lightest possible eyes? purple (absence of melanin) or vivid blue like mine

glad I don't take this site too serious. else I'd be believing my deep blue eyes are a negative lol

• +1
whats the lightest possible eyes? purple (absence of melanin) or vivid blue like mine
yeah lightness not melanin related, even light brown mogs the darker colored ones, but it goes like: light green = light blue > light amber >> light hazel >>> light brown
glad I don't take this site too serious. else I'd be believing my deep blue eyes are a negative lol
they arent but they arent anything special either, especially not on whites where its very common

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Jason Voorhees
yeah lightness not melanin related, even light brown mogs the darker colored ones, but it goes like: light green = light blue > light amber >> light hazel >>> light brown

they arent but they arent anything special either, especially not on whites where its very common
agreed tbh
Gandy morph a10 eyes

this morph of gandy i made brings him up a whole smv point just from changing his eyes from a30 to a10

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, AscendingHero, LooksmaxxHopeful and 7 others
me opening the camera and staring into my two abyss
E8c5aceeedf18ea422eb9a7898f9bc72

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 13511, TheEndHasNoEnd and 1 other person
But O'pry goes from an aspie serial killer to an actual DOM male with brown eyes. It's not all the blacks and white imo. Depends on how ur eyes harmonize with the rest of the face.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: User49, SkinnyTwinkFag, Danish_Retard and 5 others
But O'pry goes from a aspie serial killer to an actual DOM male with brown eyes. It's not all the blacks and white imo. Depends on how ur eyes harmonize with the rest of the face.

View attachment 1226239
He looks better with blue. Serial killer is an attractive trait to give off.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 13137, StrangerDanger and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13511
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Jason Voorhees
What about in blacks and ethnics? A halo for them too?
Even more so for non whites. The minimum you need to not be subhuman is to have clearly visible pupils. If you literally can't make out the difference between pupil, iris and limbal ring then it's over.

• +1
Reactions: User49, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 13137 and 1 other person
Light eyes alone aren't enough though. They also need to be vibrant + there needs to be contrasting limbal rings. For example look at Putin's eyes. They are light but far from ideal

Light eyes alone aren't enough though. They also need to be vibrant + there needs to be contrasting limbal rings. For example look at Putin's eyes. They are light but far from ideal
when i say light i mean vibrant, i wouldnt be saying much if i said “the lighter the better” if i meant the 4 eye colors lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13511
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and Deleted member 13511
That's not true, gigalight eyes look creepy and uncanny

• Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, TheEndHasNoEnd and Deleted member 6785
agreed tbh View attachment 1226228View attachment 1226229
this morph of gandy i made brings him up a whole smv point just from changing his eyes from a30 to a10
Looks ridiculous, he looks like an extra from Underworld
Some of you guys gotta step away from this site for a minute, and you’re confusing smv with psl

Smv is about looking like the most attractive human
Psl is about looking like the most attractive alien

Looks ridiculous, he looks like an extra from Underworld
Some of you guys gotta step away from this site for a minute, and you’re confusing smv with psl

Smv is about looking like the most attractive human
Psl is about looking like the most attractive alien
why do u think meeks is famous

Eye color isn’t as big of a deal for white people. If you’re not white passing then having blue eyes is a huge halo. If you’re a generic British guy then blue eyes is a non halo

why do u think meeks is famous
Meeks doesn't have Underworld extra eyes, Meeks has normal light eyes
Also you're coping if you think he's famous solely because of his eye color, like he could be a subhuman with that eye color and still be famous lol, his bone structure is doing the heavy lifting with the light eyes being a boost

shape mogs color, look at XXXtentacion, look at Chico
Color can save a bad eye shape but an amazing eye shape is one of the BIG things along with jaw that make you a psl god

you can't have a bad eye shape with a top tier color and still have a top tier eye area (it can be above average though)
you CAN have an amazing eye shape with a shit tier color and still have a top tier eye area though (xxxtentacion)

Meeks doesn't have Underworld extra eyes, Meeks has normal light eyes
Also you're coping if you think he's famous solely because of his eye color, like he could be a subhuman with that eye color and still be famous lol, his bone structure is doing the heavy lifting with the light eyes being a boost

shape mogs color, look at XXXtentacion, look at Chico
Color can save a bad eye shape but an amazing eye shape is one of the BIG things along with jaw that make you a psl god

you can't have a bad eye shape with a top tier color and still have a top tier eye area (it can be above average though)
you CAN have an amazing eye shape with a shit tier color and still have a top tier eye area though (xxxtentacion)
lmao theres some dude who killed a baby and his mom with croutzon tier eyes but colored + good eyebrows and jbs were saying he doesnt deserve jail lmao

most jbs prefer “sleepy eyes” look at vinnie hacker, and lorenzo zurulo comments on youtube

eye shape is giga subjective and a psl meme that needs to be stopped.

Last edited:
  • +1
lmao theres some dude who killed a baby and his mom with croutzon tier eyes but colored + good eyebrows and jbs were saying he doesnt deserve jail lmao

most jbs prefer “sleepy eyes” look at vinnie hacker, and lorenzo zurulo comments on youtube

eye shape is giga subjective and a psl meme that needs to be stopped
looks like a tiktok boy, why would that be surprising that girls are simping?
like I said, eye color can save a bad eye shape but it can't make it top tier, are you saying you think that guy has a top tier eye area?
btw girls would be simping if he had top tier eye shape with bad color, too

also it's not subjective, they just need to be wide instead of round, they can have scleral show and all that
christensen/zurzolo eyes are my favorite type of eyes, would kill to have those, don't assume I'm talking about one type of eye shape

Last edited:
like a tiktok boy, why would that be surprising that girls are simping?
cmon dude only his eyes and above were showing, its not some tiktok thing tons of dudes have hair like that but get no attention
are you saying you think that guy has a top tier eye area?
it doesnt matter what i say, only foid opinions matter on whats attractive
btw girls would be simping if he had top tier eye shape with bad color, too
then why dont most Latinos and a good amount of blacks get simped for? They have almond eyes and dark brown color

cmon dude only his eyes and above were showing, its not some tiktok thing tons of dudes have hair like that but get no attention

then why dont most Latinos and a good amount of blacks get simped for? They have almond eyes and dark brown color

bruh who tf is that in your sig,

literally all I saw were her eyes and her cheeks sticking out of the tub and I still got a bonder tbh :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
he has tiktok hair with a decent eye area and a mask allowing them to imagine his lower third is whatever they want it to be while being a murderer, why are you shocked he's getting simped for on tiktok?
Then nothing either of us say matters cause it's ALL considered attractive, I never even understood the point of arguing which chad slays more, it's retarded. Attractiveness is a list of ingredients, there's never just one thing or one single way to be attractive, you can be attractive with amazing eyes and an average jaw, you can be attractive with average eyes and an amazing jaw, you can be attractive with everything comfortably at the above average level, you can be attractive with good skin good hair and all average features, there's so many combinations
Uh having a good eye shape is not the average in any race, but xxxtentacion got insanely simped for mainly due to his eyes (he had chico eyes) so what's your question again

he has tiktok hair

and a mask allowing them to imagine his lower third
yes thats most young dudes rn, do any of them get video taken like this? The guy has bottom percentile eye shape if shape mattered more then legit every guy with tiktok hair would get recorded

simped for on tiktok?
*everywhere
Then nothing either of us say matters cause it's ALL considered attractive, I never even understood the point of arguing which chad slays more, it's retarded. Attractiveness is a list of ingredients, there's never just one thing or one single way to be attractive, you can be attractive with amazing eyes and an average jaw, you can be attractive with average eyes and an amazing jaw, you can be attractive with everything comfortably at the above average level, you can be attractive with good skin good hair and all average features, there's so many combinations
all those words and you missed my point. All i am is showing that eye shape doesnt matter in an eye area bc the only thing u can see in that guy was his eyes. His eye shape is literally deformed, no girl would simp for him if it mattered like you said it did.
Uh having a good eye shape is not the average in any race
youve obviously never seen a human phenotypes chart in your life.
xxxtentacion got insanely simped for mainly due to his eyes
his eyebrows are good and his eyelashes are elite. Not to mention overall hes very good looking for a black. Youll never be able to find someone who gets carried by their shape like eye color carries them

• +1
yes thats most young dudes rn, do any of them get video taken like this? The guy has bottom percentile eye shape if shape mattered more then legit every guy with tiktok hair would get recorded
I've said over and over and over again that eye color can save a bad shape, it CAN'T make it a top tier eye area, having girls simp for you does not mean you have a top tier eye area.
He gets simped for because he's a killer who looks like an e-boy, that's all there is to it, he doesn't have top tier anything.
*everywhere
I'll take your word for it.
all those words and you missed my point. All i am is showing that eye shape doesnt matter in an eye area bc the only thing u can see in that guy was his eyes. His eye shape is literally deformed, no girl would simp for him if it mattered like you said it did.
lmao deformed eye shape, not at all, not even close, he has billie eilish type eyes that he keeps WIDE open 24/7 because he's a fucking psycho, if anything that's a decent eye shape in the vein of zurzolo. Michael Emerson is an example of bad shape with good color that does NOT get help from his color in any way, shape, or form, NOTHING like the guy you're talking about.
youve obviously never seen a human phenotypes chart in your life.
you've obviously never met girls who are into latinos, there's a bunch of them. most phenotype examples look like complete chads, never heard of averaging? Doesn't mean the average latino has a top tier eye area that's an absolutely retarded way of thinking.
his eyebrows are good and his eyelashes are elite. Not to mention overall hes very good looking for a black. Youll never be able to find someone who gets carried by their shape like eye color carries them
Uh eye shape along with your lower third is what decides whether you're going to be a male model or not lmfao, what do you think makes people psl gods? It's literally just eyes and jaw, look at chico, we can all agree that he has a TOP TIER EYE AREA despite being brown eyed, find a guy with a TOP TIER (not above average) eye area just because his eyes are blue, you can't do it, because the shape is what decides if it's top tier or not, the color can only make it above average.

Basically what you're saying is like saying that face is secondary because height can make a normie above average, no, not at all, because face is what decides if you're going to be in the top levels or not.

but again none of that actually matters because the only thing you need to be is above average, and there's shitloads of different combinations for being above average, you can do it with eyes, height, shape, lower third, whatever and it's all the same

I've said over and over and over again that eye color can save a bad shape, it CAN'T make it a top tier eye area, having girls simp for you does not mean you have a top tier eye area.
He gets simped for because he's a killer who looks like an e-boy, that's all there is to it, he doesn't have top tier anything.

I'll take your word for it.

lmao deformed eye shape, not at all, not even close, he has billie eilish type eyes that he keeps WIDE open 24/7 because he's a fucking psycho, if anything that's a decent eye shape in the vein of zurzolo. Michael Emerson is an example of bad shape with good color that does NOT get help from his color in any way, shape, or form, NOTHING like the guy you're talking about.

you've obviously never met girls who are into latinos, there's a bunch of them. most phenotype examples look like complete chads, never heard of averaging? Doesn't mean the average latino has a top tier eye area that's an absolutely retarded way of thinking.

Uh eye shape along with your lower third is what decides whether you're going to be a male model or not lmfao, what do you think makes people psl gods? It's literally just eyes and jaw, look at chico, we can all agree that he has a TOP TIER EYE AREA despite being brown eyed, find a guy with a TOP TIER (not above average) eye area just because his eyes are blue, you can't do it, because the shape is what decides if it's top tier or not, the color can only make it above average.

Basically what you're saying is like saying that face is secondary because height can make a normie above average, no, not at all, because face is what decides if you're going to be in the top levels or not.
yeah no, dnr, just get stroma if youre crying this much over eye color

yeah no, dnr, just get stroma if youre crying this much over eye color
bold response from someone who's never been more wrong in his entire life, I'm sure you're going to read it all but make sure you read this bit: "Basically what you're saying is like saying that face is secondary because height can make a normie above average, no, not at all, because face is what decides if you're going to be in the top levels or not."

I don't know why YOU'RE coping so hard about eye color but something tells me what you just said to me is a giga projection.