Eye color is the ONLY feature where “too much of a good thing” does not apply

bold response from someone who's never been more wrong in his entire life, I'm sure you're going to read it all but make sure you read this bit: "Basically what you're saying is like saying that face is secondary because height can make a normie above average, no, not at all, because face is what decides if you're going to be in the top levels or not."

I don't know why YOU'RE coping so hard about eye color but something tells me what you just said to me is a giga projection.
:soy::soy::soy:
dnr

will never r

:soy::soy::soy:
dnr

will never r
big cope, you read every word and seethed about the fact that you have 0 counterarguments
The fact that someone can sit there and unironically say that color mogs shape, you would never say a north atlantid with a subhuman face mogs Mario Lopez or something (I mean maybe you would if you're a white worshipping brown person, 100% over if that's the case) and that's basically an exact equivalent to what you're saying rn

big cope, you read every word and seethed about the fact that you have 0 counterarguments
The fact that someone can sit there and unironically say that color mogs shape, you would never say a north atlantid with a subhuman face mogs Mario Lopez or something (I mean maybe you would if you're a white worshipping brown person, 100% over if that's the case) and that's basically an exact equivalent to what you're saying rn
yo, keep writing essays
keep writing essays you fucking crying dog, i havent read one goddamn word
keep on sendin em
MMM SEND MORE

yo, keep writing essays
keep writing essays you fucking crying dog, i havent read one goddamn word
keep on sendin em
MMM SEND MORE
copes don't work on me sorry
so how long have you been worshipping white men and blaming your subhumanity on your eye color instead of the shape? (which is what actually matters)

copes don't work on me sorry
so how long have you been worshipping white men and blaming your subhumanity on your eye color instead of the shape? (which is what actually matters)
its actually funny bc my shape is good, eyebrows are good, and eyelashes are good. I have medium light brown eyes which is a good base for laser eye color surgery. Its funny you assume all of this, from a single short thread where i said eye color has no limit

5A1B6180 16D0 4540 A90C C2DD60DC93E8
9o5vgnqbn0o31

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, LooksmaxxHopeful, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
its actually funny bc my shape is good, eyebrows are good, and eyelashes are good. I have medium light brown eyes which is a good base for laser eye color surgery. Its funny you assume all of this, from a single short thread where i said eye color has no limit
hahaha good eye shape and you're still considering surgery? it's actually over for your face you must be ugly as shit if good eye shape isn't saving you jfl

you're also just confirming that you're a brown guy who worships white men btw
I bet if white men had brown eyes on average you'd be making a thread rn about how hard brown eyes mog

hahaha good eye shape and you're still considering surgery? it's actually over for your face you must be ugly as shit if good eye shape isn't saving you jfl

you're also just confirming that you're a brown guy who worships white men btw
yes i wanna become a giga mogger, i dont see why youre sensing insecurity from me wanting to get surgery that will surely highly increase the smv of any ethnic. Why am i a white worshipper for this when there are colored eyed ethnics and whites with no color?

yes i wanna become a giga mogger, i dont see why youre sensing insecurity from me wanting to get surgery that will surely highly increase the smv of any ethnic. Why am i a white worshipper for this when there are colored eyed ethnics and whites with no color?
getting blue eyes is not going to make you a giga mogger but I guess that's something you're going to have find out for yourself, if you have good eye shape with a color that allows for prominent limbal ring and all that then you already have a good eye area and getting blue eyes will do nothing for you, the problem is elsewhere, not your eyes.

brown people who want light eyes do so because they want to appear white, that's a known fact
this site has taught me that you guys go around talking about "Look, this arab guy looks white!" and shit like that, and skin bleaching, hair dying etc is super common
are we just pretending that that's not an effort to look more white? that's ridiculous, that's obviously the reason

getting blue eyes is not going to make you a giga mogger but I guess that's something you're going to have find out for yourself

brown people who want light eyes do so because they want to appear white, that's a known fact
this site has taught me that you guys go around talking about "Look, this arab guy looks white!" and shit like that, and skin bleaching, hair dying etc is super common
are we just pretending that that's not an effort to look more white? that's ridiculous, that's obviously the reason
why does it appear white rather than create an aesthetic contrast? Whites dont get haloed from it nearly as much as ethnics, just because of the contrast, why would i bleach my skin if it would worsen the contrast?

why does it appear white rather than create an aesthetic contrast? Whites dont get haloed from it nearly as much as ethnics, just because of the contrast, why would i bleach my skin if it would worsen the contrast?
if it's about contrast then you should be arguing that a pale white person should have dark brown eyes, I don't see you arguing that though.
listen, the ONLY people who care this much about coloring are non-white people (and it's ALWAYS whiter coloring, lighter skin, lighter eyes, etc etc), and that should give you all the clues you need about the actual reason behind it

Last edited:
if it's about contrast then you should be arguing that a pale white person should have dark brown eyes, I don't see you arguing that though.
that does look pretty cool (tyson ballou in some pics) but im not pale white so

that does look pretty cool (tyson ballou in some pics) but im not pale white so
If you had said "contrast is important and the lighter the better on darker skin, with the opposite for lighter skin" then I probably would have agreed with you. Shape still 100% mogs though

Wouldn't it be easier to just lighten your skin somehow instead of doing some experimental eye surgery that's probably not even safe? or is it because you think eye lightening doesn't make you a white worshipper but skin lightening would?

If you had said "contrast is important and the lighter the better on darker skin, with the opposite for lighter skin" then I probably would have agreed with you. Shape still 100% mogs though

Wouldn't it be easier to just lighten your skin somehow instead of doing some experimental eye surgery that's probably not even safe? or is it because you think eye lightening doesn't make you a white worshipper but skin lightening would?
i said it looks cool, i never said its actually better than colored eyes. It looks cool because its interesting, not because its an objectively eye candy contrast like darker skin lighter eyes. I can already tell youre one of those african centrists who thinks anything thats attractive thats remotely eurocentric (a good nose for instance) is white worshipping and no one should get a rhino.

i said it looks cool, i never said its actually better than colored eyes. It looks cool because its interesting, not because its an objectively eye candy contrast like darker skin lighter eyes. I can already tell youre one of those african centrists who thinks anything thats attractive thats remotely eurocentric (a good nose for instance) is white worshipping and no one should get a rhino.
no you should definitely get a rhino if you have a fucked up hook nose
so you never believed in the contrast shit you were just spewing cope at me to avoid the white worshipping argument, if it's about contrast then why is blue contrasting with darker skin better than brown contrasting with lighter skin? because it's a white feature lmao

I am white, I know better than you guys about how hard you worship us, that's why I know it's just a weird subconscious white worship and I've noticed that it's deeply ingrained in your guys' culture a lot of the time
you'd never find white people making fun of other white people for having darker coloring than the average white person, that's all you need to know

if it's about contrast then why is blue contrasting with darker skin better than brown contrasting with lighter skin? because it's a white feature lmao
and lighter skin isnt a white feature? Absolute fucking dumbass LMAO. The reasoning for lighter eyes isnt about contrast but thats the added benefit for ethnics

I am white, I know better than you guys about how hard you worship us, that's why I know it's just a weird subconscious white worship and I've noticed that it's deeply ingrained in your guys' culture a lot of the time
you'd never find white people making fun of other white people for having darker coloring than the average white person, that's all you need to know
clearly a black larping as a white lmfao
what about wide noses? Youre only saying hooked because it only appears on caucasoids lmfao

and lighter skin isnt a white feature? Absolute fucking dumbass LMAO. The reasoning for lighter eyes isnt about contrast but thats the added benefit for ethnics
jfl why does every brown person think pale people automatically look white? 0 white people think you look white, light skin appears on arabs, asians etc but they don't look white. meanwhile blue eyes are almost exclusively a white trait
yeah the reasoning for lighter eyes is that you desperately want to be a white man jesus christ I might actually respect you if you'd just admit it, it's so pathetic when someone hates their own race when if they were gl their race wouldn't even be holding them back from girls.
clearly a black larping as a white lmfao
loooool find a different cope kiddo
Dna

black people are cool though so maybe I'll take it as a compliment
people always accuse me of random shit when I destroy their weird little copes, it's like you can't handle when someone tells you an objective truth and you automatically think they must be coping about something cause it's the only way you can sleep at night
what about wide noses? Youre only saying hooked because it only appears on caucasoids lmfao
wide noses aren't disgusting looking like a hooked nose is (no offense to anybody. also can you even fix a wide nose? I know nothing about rhinoes my nose is fine, which I'm sure you'll be worshipping me for in no time at all) but even still I've met girls who like hooked noses anyway so at the end of the day all this shit is one gigantic cope. eye area, lower third, don't have a long midface, that's basically all that matters tbh

just admit you want white features, this is absolutely pathetic, you worship eye color because it's a WHITE thing and it's been ingrained in you since birth that white is better for some reason, I get it. You can't even explain why you want that color, you just go "i-it's a-about contrast..." and then proceed to tell me why that's actually bullshit when I bring up contrast in the opposite direction, YOU WANT TO BE WHITE, I get it, you'd still be incel as a white guy though

Listen though, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. It's clear to me now that every one of the things you focus on is from an ethnic perspective and matters only for ethnic people, just a tip you need to start ending every one of your opinions with "..if you're brown" because all this coloring shit, nose shit etc etc does not apply to white people at all, and it only matters for brown people pretty much because the jbw pill has SOME minor merit to it

Last edited:
jfl why does every brown person think pale people automatically look white? 0 white people think you look white, light skin appears on arabs, asians etc but they don't look white. meanwhile blue eyes are almost exclusively a white trait
yeah the reasoning for lighter eyes is that you desperately want to be a white man jesus christ I might actually respect you if you'd just admit it, it's so pathetic when someone hates their own race when if they were gl their race wouldn't even be holding them back from girls.

loooool find a different cope kiddo
View attachment 1227516
black people are cool though so maybe I'll take it as a compliment
people always accuse me of random shit when I destroy their weird little copes, it's like you can't handle when someone tells you an objective truth and you automatically think they must be coping about something cause it's the only way you can sleep at night

wide noses aren't disgusting looking like a hooked nose is (no offense to anybody. also can you even fix a wide nose? I know nothing about rhinoes my nose is fine, which I'm sure you'll be worshipping me for in no time at all) but even still I've met girls who like hooked noses anyway so at the end of the day all this shit is one gigantic cope. eye area, lower third, don't have a long midface, that's basically all that matters tbh

just admit you want white features, this is absolutely pathetic, you worship eye color because it's a WHITE thing and it's been ingrained in you since birth that white is better for some reason, I get it. You can't even explain why you want that color, you just go "i-it's a-about contrast..." and then proceed to tell me why that's actually bullshit when I bring up contrast in the opposite direction, YOU WANT TO BE WHITE, I get it, you'd still be incel as a white guy though

Listen though, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. It's clear to me now that every one of the things you focus on is from an ethnic perspective and matters only for ethnic people, just a tip you need to start ending every one of your opinions with "..if you're brown" because all this coloring shit, nose shit etc etc does not apply to white people at all, and it only matters for brown people pretty much because the jbw pill has SOME minor merit to it
Oh My God Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

T-too many words
You gotta figure out how to effectively compress your points

Oh My God Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

T-too many words
You gotta figure out how to effectively compress your points
Maybe learn to read idk
if that's too many words for you it's completely over, sorry

anyway tl;dr you are a white worshipper, admit it and get over it, you worship us cause you think you wouldn't be incel if you were one of us but you still would be incel if you were one of us, sorry man

Maybe learn to read idk
if that's too many words for you it's completely over, sorry
Its almost like me and most others here dont put this site as a high priority on their list, obviously i wont read essays on here
anyway tl;dr you are a white worshipper, admit it and get over it, you worship us cause you think you wouldn't be incel if you were one of us but you still would be incel if you were one of us, sorry man
Definitely black

Its almost like me and most others here dont put this site as a high priority on their list, obviously i wont read essays on here
are you saying you have difficulty reading?
Definitely black
already showed you my 23andme results, black folks are cool though so I'll take it as a compliment
I'm 100% northwestern euro which I guess means I'm like a god to you? or do you worship meds cause you think you look like one lol

wait oh fuck, tell me you're not indian? are you indian?

if you're indian I take back everything I said to you because I didn't believe in any form of racepill until I talked to MANY girls who OPENLY shit on indian men with 0 repercussions, it is BRUTAL for indian guys
If you're indian maybe you should focus on looking as much like an arab as you physically can

Last edited:
Even more so for non whites. The minimum you need to not be subhuman is to have clearly visible pupils. If you literally can't make out the difference between pupil, iris and limbal ring then it's over.
View attachment 1226247
Asians have the worst eye area of all races. Over for you if you look like this. Literally commit suicide if you look like, you will do the human race and the gene pool a favor 👍

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13511
are you saying you have difficulty reading?
Im saying i dont give that much time out of my day to an incel site
black folks are cool though so I'll take it as a compliment
Ur black
I'm 100% northwestern euro
Almost like you can grab a screenshot anywhere on the internet, you cant prove shit unless you send a pic of you holding your username written in paper and logged into this account on your monitor. Have i ever asked for proof though? No. Do i care? No. Black or white it doesnt matter youre still retarded lmao
I guess means I'm like a god to you?
Nigga whats with you and having this deranged fetish of wanting to see me say that shit? Youre the god of essays tho
or do you worship meds cause you think you look like one lol
A. I dont worship or care about them
B. I don't think nor do i look like one
C. I think middle easterners with colored eyes mog all

Im saying i dont give that much time out of my day to an incel site
you're saying you read slowly and struggle along?
Almost like you can grab a screenshot anywhere on the internet, you cant prove shit unless you send a pic of you holding your username written in paper and logged into this account on your monitor. Have i ever asked for proof though? No. Do i care? No. Black or white it doesnt matter youre still retarded lmao
eh you know I'm white, I'll show you my arm with my username written on it if it's that big of a deal but 0 chance of me doxxing myself on the incel site jfl
edit: I'll just do this lol
Looksmax

Nigga whats with you and having this deranged fetish of wanting to see me say that shit? Youre the god of essays tho
are you black worshipping now?
you're the one who worships white features because they're white features and then copes that it's other reasons like contrast while at the same time denying contrast in the reverse direction
A. I dont worship or care about them
B. I don't think nor do i look like one
C. I think middle easterners with colored eyes mog all
We can agree on that last part, guys like toni mahfud (or the real version if it exists) are definite moggers
you should see this though:
if you're indian I take back everything I said to you because I didn't believe in any form of racepill until I talked to MANY girls who OPENLY shit on indian men with 0 repercussions, it is BRUTAL for indian guys
If you're indian maybe you should focus on looking as much like an arab as you physically can

Last edited:
you're saying you read slowly and struggle along?
Shit bait
eh you know I'm white, I'll show you my arm with my username written on it if it's that big of a deal but 0 chance of me doxxing myself on the incel site jfl
Shit bait
are you black worshipping now?
you're the one who worships white features because they're white features and then copes that it's other reasons like contrast while at the same time denying contrast in the reverse direction
Ive already clearly said that colored eyes are good for everyone BUT its better on ethnics because of the GOOD contrast created by darker skin and lighter eyes. The reverse contrast is unique but its not GOOD looking not even compared to a low contrast like pale skin light eyes. If i have to explain to you how light eyes dark skin is OBJECTIVELY better looking than dark eyes light skin youre blind.
Images 2

Makeup for brunettes with brown eyes and pale skin

Hopefully if you have working eyes, you can tell which eye-skin contrast looks better
We can agree on that last part, guys like toni mahfud (or the real version if it exists) are definite moggers
you should see this though:
I literally dont care what you think, you kept moaning that i adore white people when i think middle easterners with colored eyes are ideal (arabs arent white)

Shit bait
not bait you're just retarded
Shit bait
not bait you're just retarded
Ive already clearly said that colored eyes are good for everyone BUT its better on ethnics because of the GOOD contrast created by darker skin and lighter eyes. The reverse contrast is unique but its not GOOD looking not even compared to a low contrast like pale skin light eyes. If i have to explain to you how light eyes dark skin is OBJECTIVELY better looking than dark eyes light skin youre blind.
View attachment 1227549
View attachment 1227554
Hopefully if you have working eyes, you can tell which eye-skin contrast looks better
it's interesting to me that for your argument you picked a picture where your "bad" example mogs the living fuck out of your good example, I don't know what that says about you, we'll say you were just trying to avoid somebody saying you were cherrypicking though.
it's not interesting to me at all that you picked an extreme close up showing massive amounts of eye detail vs. a far away though, that's pretty expected
I literally dont care what you think, you kept moaning that i adore white people when i think middle easterners with colored eyes are ideal (arabs arent white)
You do adore white people, it's just that it's much more on the subconscious level for you
are you denying that light eyes are ALMOST exclusively a white trait? Do you think it's a coincidence that the race you OPENLY worship are the only other race who've ever been described as "white" (on censuses and stuff) and also the only ones that seem to be able to naturally have lighter eyes? It's like you can't admit it yourself so you pick the literal #2 spot for "white looking people" and then you sit there and pretend that you're not an actual self hating cuck

it must be absolute hell for you to realize that ALL of your opinions are just one massive cope

edit: just found out you're half indian, I take back everything I said, do everything you can to look like ANY other race besides that, best of luck

Last edited:
interesting to me that for your argument you picked a picture where your "bad" example mogs the living fuck out of your good example, I don't know what that says about you, we'll say you were just trying to avoid somebody saying you were cherrypicking though.
it's not interesting to me at all that you picked an extreme close up showing massive amounts of eye detail vs. a far away though, that's pretty expected
Bruh i looked up on google white skin brown eyes and african with light eyes, youre putting so much thought into pics that i picked out from google images lmao. Most if not all of the african with light eyes results are close up, and what difference would it make anyways if the contrast is clear?

You do adore white people, it's just that it's much more on the subconscious level for you
are you denying that light eyes are ALMOST exclusively a white trait? Do you think it's a coincidence that the race you OPENLY worship are the only other race who've ever been described as "white" (on censuses and stuff) and also the only ones that seem to be able to naturally have lighter eyes? It's like you can't admit it yourself so you pick the literal #2 spot for "white looking people" and then you sit there and pretend that you're not an actual self hating cuck
My nigga, you legit have 0 knowledge on anything you just type without knowing shit. Colored eyes are a CAUCASOID trait, not just "white." Caucasoids consist of whites, arabs, and northern indians and pakis. How can i worship the blood that i currently own? Look up "kashmiri people" on google, its not in a "white" country, yet many of them have colored eyes. Im half kashmiri my nigga, my dad has hazel eyes and my uncle has blue. My other side is latino with a large influence of spaniard, my mom is pale with a european nose (dark brown eyes tho). Even if, i had NONE of this.. why should it matter? And why would i be "worshipping" a race if im only counting the good things? Whites have worse eye shape, worse cheekbones, worse midface, worse forward growth, worse hair genetics, worse lips, do you think i want that shit? I probably just satisfied you with what i just said considering youre probably black, but i dont care anymore youre wasting my time

Bruh i looked up on google white skin brown eyes and african with light eyes, youre putting so much thought into pics that i picked out from google images lmao. Most if not all of the african with light eyes results are close up, and what difference would it make anyways if the contrast is clear?

My nigga, you legit have 0 knowledge on anything you just type without knowing shit. Colored eyes are a CAUCASOID trait, not just "white." Caucasoids consist of whites, arabs, and northern indians and pakis. How can i worship the blood that i currently own? Look up "kashmiri people" on google, its not in a "white" country, yet many of them have colored eyes. Im half kashmiri my nigga, my dad has hazel eyes and my uncle has blue. My other side is latino with a large influence of spaniard, my mom is pale with a european nose (dark brown eyes tho). Even if, i had NONE of this.. why should it matter? And why would i be "worshipping" a race if im only counting the good things? Whites have worse eye shape, worse cheekbones, worse midface, worse forward growth, worse hair genetics, worse lips, do you think i want that shit? I probably just satisfied you with what i just said considering youre probably black, but i dont care anymore youre wasting my time
dn rd, just see this:
edit: just found out you're half indian, I take back everything I said, do everything you can to look like ANY other race besides that, best of luck

@loksr youre not gonna bait me any longer, youre intentionally saying stupid shit for me to counter and keep this going. Get a life cracker/nigger

@loksr youre not gonna bait me any longer, youre intentionally saying stupid shit for me to counter and keep this going. Get a life cracker/nigger

we both know that doesn't apply cause I didn't bitch about how long it was
I didn't read cause I'm on your side now bro, light eyes would probably ascend the ever loving fuck out of you cause indians don't have light eyes

Nothing I'm saying is stupid though, you just don't understand because all of that shit you believe in is what applies to indians, not anybody else

also I'm genuinely not bullying or being sarcastic or anything like that, swear to god, I was racepilled on indians legit in real life

Meeks doesn't have Underworld extra eyes, Meeks has normal light eyes
Also you're coping if you think he's famous solely because of his eye color, like he could be a subhuman with that eye color and still be famous lol, his bone structure is doing the heavy lifting with the light eyes being a boost

shape mogs color, look at XXXtentacion, look at Chico
Color can save a bad eye shape but an amazing eye shape is one of the BIG things along with jaw that make you a psl god

you can't have a bad eye shape with a top tier color and still have a top tier eye area (it can be above average though)
you CAN have an amazing eye shape with a shit tier color and still have a top tier eye area though (xxxtentacion)
meeks has feminine pct and a weak infras, he has no eyebrows or lashes either, his eyes arent hooded nor are they almond shaped lol, the only good feature of his shape is long pfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
That's bullshit, put 6'10'' in the bio of a dating app and watch the match rate explode, in MOST if not ALL attractive features, there is no such thing as going too far.

Look at corpse's (the youtuber) absurdly deep voice, it's a product of a disorder isn't it lol? And you have women going crazy over it
Corpse voice is faked. It's just the voice of a average guy using a lot of vocal fry.

Corpse voice is faked. It's just the voice of a average guy using a lot of vocal fry.
no, i measured with vocular, his voice is 61Hz, the vocal fry came out as either nothing or 'very low'

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero