Eye Color matter more than people say on this forum

some peoples phenos do look better with brown eyes, but its not that common someone would look better with brown eyes unless terrible pheno
I think it has to do with personal preference
Almost all people would find her eyes very attractive
But i simply prefer bland brown eyes over lighter idk why

• +1
Reactions: capybar
Ok so what colour is ideal

That girl in the second pic has ideal eye color imo

This?

Why

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1
Ok so what colour is ideal
a10, but the best inner eye combo is as followed

a10 color, small pupil, limbal ring. thats the best combo, get some underline with that to make the contrast better and you have a mogger eye area even if you have an average pfl, shape etc

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade and Krakowski

a10 color, small pupil, limbal ring. thats the best combo, get some underline with that to make the contrast better and you have a mogger eye area even if you have an average pfl, shape etc
What is the colour of the girl in my avi

I prefer a20 or so TBH

foids crave squinted t50's from a high angle to give the illusion of a brow (90% of the eye areas posted here)
i have deep set and browridge but still death tier eye area 😔

Its hilarious how much people cope when it comes to eye colour. Seen so many people online, especially women cope with "umm actually I think brown eyes look better..". Bullshit. Blue will always look better than brown and the halo some people get from having bright blue/green eyes is insane. They're so incredibly striking when you see them IRL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade and sportsmogger
Its hilarious how much people cope when it comes to eye colour. Seen so many people online, especially women cope with "umm actually I think brown eyes look better..". Bullshit. Blue will always look better than brown and the halo some people get from having bright blue/green eyes is insane. They're so incredibly striking when you see them IRL.
a10 with tan golden skin is ideal for a striking face

throw in a large pfl, limbal ring, dark & full brows you have a chad in appeal

foids crave squinted t50's from a high angle to give the illusion of a brow (90% of the eye areas posted here)
the autistic squinting followed by ''rate my hunter eyes'' has to be the funniest shit on here

niggas almost self inducing an aneurysm squinching the muscles in their forehead.

cause they are dark green

my friend has a20 but prey eyes and thats all this nig get complimented on lol
but people still notice they are green they are not that dark

a10, squint your eyes a little bit you can obviously see the blue contrast

I feel like you don't know what a10s look like

They are far brighter and more light blue

head tilted forward.

it's negative in 90% of his pictures, if they were dark he wouldn't get away with it.

cavill also has negative tilt saved by coloring.
It looks negative because of the eye shape
“Cavil has negative tilt”
if you think thats negative idk what to tell you

Attachments

• A26441F5-3BCE-4C7C-97B6-70B304802617.jpeg
    A26441F5-3BCE-4C7C-97B6-70B304802617.jpeg
    23.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 27558B67-E6B2-4437-B0D3-32C3B84B9570.jpeg
    27558B67-E6B2-4437-B0D3-32C3B84B9570.jpeg
    83.9 KB · Views: 0

Attachments

• 36F6A2C1-DEA6-46CB-89D1-601B00A5CC6D.jpeg
    36F6A2C1-DEA6-46CB-89D1-601B00A5CC6D.jpeg
    201.2 KB · Views: 0
lol, when ever i see people say "eye color is the cherry on top" or "eye color does not matter that much"

are you fucking serious lol? how many brown eye chads do you know?

out of 10 on the eye area, eye color is probably number 5 or 6 in importance, not 8 or 9

to prove this, lets show some examples of subhuman eyes being carried by eye color

before i show you, its important to also note eye color after the age of 24 does not matter, but its a big big halo to the 13-24 range
#1 @FunkyFlamingo
View attachment 2525214

without his eye color he would look like a school shooter, his eyecolor + big pupil boosts his psl by 1 whole fucking point

#2 random foid
View attachment 2525215

you cant have worst eye features than this, now her eye color does not 100% make up and its still subhuman, but the color + rings (outline in her eye) makes it somewhat pleasant to look at

#3 retard
View attachment 2525218

jb appeal, shitty eye area, do i need to say more?
Eye colour just needs to harmonise (light vs dark)

how the eyes look in sunlight determines their beauty. light eyes are more attractive. a mix of green, blue and light brown is most rare and cool looking so it's the most attractive.

brown eyes are the worst, but let's not pretend brown eyes don't have benefits. brown eyes make someone look more trustworthy and are better protected in sunlight.

S tier: green, light blue
A tier: hazel, dark blue, gray
B tier: honey
C tier: amber
D tier: brown

1 16a0839e10e1531193 3442210122 16a0839e10e large
Vlm swop sh17007 fty 08h iv swop sf
F97b0755ac1a0a0e0238fc3acb25811d

vs
Putin wiki
HAMZAAHMEDPROFILE01
Main qimg e004cb7d5c3f8cd078d116c9c9f5d2c4 lq

it's obvious that zayn malik and rihanna have much more attractive eyes than putin and trump, even though they don't have blue eyes. if you think only blue eyes can be attractive you are brainwashed and racist! on the other hand hamza has dark brown eyes AND shit eye area, which means it's over for him. imagine hamza with zayn malik eye area.. he'd be on chadlite level, but now he's a LTN-MTN poopskin carried by height and muscles.

how the eyes look in sunlight determines their beauty. light eyes are more attractive. a mix of green, blue and light brown is most rare and cool looking so it's the most attractive.

brown eyes are the worst, but let's not pretend brown eyes don't have benefits. brown eyes make someone look more trustworthy and are better protected in sunlight.

View attachment 2525380View attachment 2525386View attachment 2525391
vs
View attachment 2525388View attachment 2525394View attachment 2525395

it's obvious that zayn malik and rihanna have much more attractive eyes than putin and trump, even though they don't have blue eyes. if you think only blue eyes can be attractive you are brainwashed and racist! on the other hand hamza has dark brown eyes AND shit eye area, which means it's over for him. imagine hamza with zayn malik eye area.. he'd be on chadlite level, but now he's a LTN-MTN poopskin carried by height and muscles.
'you are brainwashed and racist'
-
calls curry Hamza a poopskin 6 sentences later

• JFL
Reactions: BlondeB1tch
It looks negative because of the eye shape
“Cavil has negative tilt”
if you think thats negative idk what to tell you
Maybe nct is the friend we make along the way
just find the only picture that looks somewhat neutral (because they're tilting their heads forward) and use that as argument to claim it's wrong.

90% of their pictures it's negative, they'd have shitty eyes if it wasn't for the color.

lol, when ever i see people say "eye color is the cherry on top" or "eye color does not matter that much"

out of 10 on the eye area, eye color is probably number 5 or 6 in importance, not 8 or 9

to prove this, lets show some examples of subhuman eyes being carried by eye color

before i show you, its important to also note eye color after the age of 24 does not matter, but its a big big halo to the 13-24 range
#1 @FunkyFlamingo
View attachment 2525214

without his eye color he would look like a school shooter, his eyecolor + big pupil boosts his psl by 1 whole fucking point

#2 random foid
View attachment 2525215

you cant have worst eye features than this, now her eye color does not 100% make up and its still subhuman, but the color + rings (outline in her eye) makes it somewhat pleasant to look at

#3 retard
View attachment 2525218

Big pupils are not good jfl

Tiny pinpoint pupils is a predator trait 👺

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Its over

Attachments

• jeremy meeks.jpg
    jeremy meeks.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 0
  • e5ae601e555e2d4c575101f84e97de02.jpg
    e5ae601e555e2d4c575101f84e97de02.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and sportsmogger
it's obvious that zayn malik and rihanna have much more attractive eyes than putin and trump

both have shitty eye areas and just fraud.

meanwhile young trump.

• JFL
Reactions: boyopower23
just find the only picture that looks somewhat neutral (because they're tilting their heads forward) and use that as argument to claim it's wrong.

View attachment 2525467
View attachment 2525471

90% of their pictures it's negative, they'd have shitty eyes if it wasn't for the color.
Just measure where the eyelashes end and not lateral canthus theory

Attachments

• D19D97E9-82BD-45C6-BE89-D71675DF6AB5.jpeg
    D19D97E9-82BD-45C6-BE89-D71675DF6AB5.jpeg
    514.8 KB · Views: 0
Big pupils are not good jfl

Tiny pinpoint pupils is a predator trait 👺
never said they were, big pupils with colored eyes looks uncanny to me if the pupil is big enough

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
some peoples phenos do look better with brown eyes, but its not that common someone would look better with brown eyes unless terrible pheno
I don't think ive seen chico this many times in my life at once

@Aulet1
See my eye color little lighter

Attachments

• C6A4E101-C6AA-4670-A233-3C51AE8F4245.jpeg
    C6A4E101-C6AA-4670-A233-3C51AE8F4245.jpeg
    121 KB · Views: 0
why did that arab nigga ruin his nose and start wearing contacts?

rate my coloring in pms?

women always treated me nicely because of my green hazel eyes (I live in Lebanon), which is part of the reason why when I came into PSL i thought I was a mogger with a great eye area, it turns out my coloring helped me a lot, my eye area is ass

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade
women always treated me nicely because of my green hazel eyes (I live in Lebanon), which is part of the reason why when I came into PSL i thought I was a mogger with a great eye area, it turns out my coloring helped me a lot, my eye area is ass

You had to include Funky flamingo didn't you ?

nigga, the only legit eye color that could give you an insane halo is heterochromia. imagine walking around with this

• +1
Reactions: mogstars

View attachment 2525380View attachment 2525386View attachment 2525391
vs
View attachment 2525388View attachment 2525394View attachment 2525395

Mine is d20 so s tier lol

#1 @FunkyFlamingo
View attachment 2525214

#2 random foid
View attachment 2525215

#3 retard
View attachment 2525218

Just single out one single feature theory

IMG 2193

What do you think about bright Amber eyes? Insanely striking tbh

jfl it's so common on tiktok they'd say shit like plzzz get brown contacts while secretly getting wet over the bright eyes :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Shycel
depends on pheno.