Eye color pill is real and brutal

MakinMogReturns

MakinMogReturns

Kraken
Any person with tan skin to black skin with blue eyes gains 1-2 psl off rip out the womb if u strip light colored eyes from a lot of people they look 1-2 psl worse.

il give and examples i look subhuman in comparison despite nothing but eye color changing.

Their is no real way to change your eye color without being made fun of contacts over if anyone knows also even if u do u think someone wont notice brown to blue eyes?

u will be a laughing stock of the century also the eye surgery shit is even worse because u look like a permenant try hard and everyone will notice it.

Anything is better than dark brown eyes and u can really do nothing except maybe msm and eye drop maxing for a lighter brown to were people wont find it to crazy.

Attachments

• 292BA6C3-3369-4454-9786-F2826D07AC8F.jpeg
    292BA6C3-3369-4454-9786-F2826D07AC8F.jpeg
    186.4 KB · Views: 0
  • C3DC1D14-37E6-4854-93F4-935BF96BCE6F.jpeg
    C3DC1D14-37E6-4854-93F4-935BF96BCE6F.jpeg
    175.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 15854 and Deleted member 1901
brown eyes look good on fair skin

• +1
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Deleted member, B.T.N.O.M.A and 2 others
blue eyes will always mog tbh it can make u look uncanny sometimes but i think the exotic factor is better

• +1
Reactions: Alvaro and Deleted member 1901
dude ur black just find other things to maxx please

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
  • +1
Reactions: tehVigilante
Your contact look gay left pic mogs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Eye color is underrated even within the looksmaxing community. A nigg er with blue eyes is born famous and guaranteed to not be incel.

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns and Tallooksmaxxer
Any person with tan skin to black skin with blue eyes gains 1-2 psl off rip out the womb if u strip light colored eyes from a lot of people they look 1-2 psl worse.

il give and examples i look subhuman in comparison despite nothing but eye color changing.

Their is no real way to change your eye color without being made fun of contacts over if anyone knows also even if u do u think someone wont notice brown to blue eyes?

u will be a laughing stock of the century also the eye surgery shit is even worse because u look like a permenant try hard and everyone will notice it.

Anything is better than dark brown eyes and u can really do nothing except maybe msm and eye drop maxing for a lighter brown to were people wont find it to crazy.
What do you mean u can’t do anything other than msm (idk what that is) and eye drop maxing?
It’s literally well known procedure to lighten eyes people all over the world do it (no not bright ocular which places a colored implant into your eye).

The most reputable one I’ve seen is Yeux Clairs in Mexico. Takes many sessions but legit can lightens brown to blue eyes effectively and predictably based off like 500 ppl.

What do you mean u can’t do anything other than msm (idk what that is) and eye drop maxing?
It’s literally well known procedure to lighten eyes people all over the world do it (no not bright ocular which places a colored implant into your eye).

The most reputable one I’ve seen is Yeux Clairs in Mexico. Takes many sessions but legit can lightens brown to blue eyes effectively and predictably based off like 500 ppl.
he lightens brown eyes and changes them to blue?

does hazel eyes mog

i prefer brown to greenish eyes on women. natalie portman (when she was younger andbefore she got surgery and an emaciated face) is ideal
D3317133b947641753abb0c501de7eef