eye color surgery change in barcelona

are you going to do it jean?

i wished they used hotter guys and girls in their marketing on their front page. now im less inspired to go myself

i am still doing my research, because i am afraid to have eye damage, but it sounds promising
@Akatlyn is a user of the forum who is known for his eye color change remarks.

• +1
Reactions: user123456, Akatlyn and Deleted member 3105
any ophtalmologist here?

No surgery for your genes (yet)

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
waiting for stroma rn but if it doesnt come out in like 3-4 years ill go there bc i literally live 20 min away from the clinic

I'm so interested in this... it has amazing looksmaxxing potential, no idea why it's not more discussed. Plenty of people seem to have gotten crazy results.
Could be dangerous. Playing with the eyes is no joke, most important thing

I think putting lasers near your eyes is crazy but the results are good.

It's legit BUT the result could be unfinished, if you start with grade 3 or more. It's hard to explain but his laser is not very precise, resulting in a patchy color.

Also the doctor can be rude

waiting for stroma rn but if it doesnt come out in like 3-4 years ill go there bc i literally live 20 min away from the clinic
We wait for more than 10 years and nothing happened. So...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ScramFranklin and Ragnar
I'm so interested in this... it has amazing looksmaxxing potential, no idea why it's not more discussed. Plenty of people seem to have gotten crazy results.
Only if you have a good base (a grade 2 or light grade 3) and luck with genetic iris structure, laser response. Otherwise the result will be unnoticeable if you do Barcelona only.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3105
This is how my eye looked after Barcelona. Yes it looked blue in close up picture with lighting but there was a lot of brown spots remaining, resulting in a dark shade of blue-grey in person. It was hard to notice the change.

I finished elsewhere to clean my eyes from the remaining debris and my eyes got significantly lighter

Attachments

• 20230717_010153.jpg
    20230717_010153.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660 and Deleted member 26197
This is how my eye looked after Barcelona. Yes it looked blue in close up picture with lighting but there was a lot of brown spots remaining, resulting in a dark shade of blue-grey in person. It was hard to notice the change.

I finished elsewhere to clean my eyes from the remaining debris and my eyes got significantly lighter
is your eyesight and symptoms fine? seems like a mogger procedure if you finish up all sessions.

also would you mind pm’ me where you went to finish it up?

It's legit BUT the result could be unfinished, if you start with grade 3 or more. It's hard to explain but his laser is not very precise, resulting in a patchy color.

Also the doctor can be rude

i had internet issues this week so i couldn't answer! i am really interested in by your experience
you traveled from europe or usa?
you started with wich grade? ( i am light grade 3 almost a 2)

i was enthousiat about the procedure but then i read the comment about the doctor and procedure, and there are many mixed reviews... the doctor is rude?

how is your eyesight doing?

i read a lot about the procedure and apparently its mostly the risk of glaucoma in the future that is dangerous

anybody here that actually done it ?

How was the recivery procces

where did you finish after Spain if I may ask ?

This seems like the only legit clinic in Europe i've found