Eye coloring changing (lighter)

DoII

DoII

Kraken
Can I get from natural A20s and enlighten them into A10s for an ascension ? Or is eye lightening fake

• JFL
Reactions: TheBrownOne and sportsmogger
Naturally impossible

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung and DoII
eye color is cope, brown is ideal for tan skin

• JFL
Reactions: DoII and Tai Lung
eye color is cope, brown is ideal for tan skin
I seen a tt of people simping on this one girl with a10s and they were all talking abt her color

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
I seen a tt of people simping on this one girl with a10s and they were all talking abt her color
no shit they can't say nice ass or else they'll be called perverts

• Hmm...
Reactions: DoII
Still lighter looks higher class
no they look more feminine, that's why all the masculine niggas look good with them.

How can I enlighten

liposomal glutathione
msm flakes
NAC

• +1
A20s mog A10s imo

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, Maalik and DoII
See El bastardo's formula

I plan to summon my testicular fortitude and try it soon.

Some people have reported Elbastardo's formula works
mix of (vit c, DMSO, glutathione, NAC, NAG, MSM, glycine, contact lens saline solution)

Although i still don't understand why he put a random amino acid (glycine) in there. as far as I know, its a key component of Collagen, im not sure what the Bastard aims to accomplish by putting it in the eye.

• +1

mix of (vit c, DMSO, glutathione, NAC, NAG, MSM, glycine, contact lens saline solution)

Although i still don't understand why he put a random amino acid (glycine) in there. as far as I know, its a key component of Collagen, im not sure what the Bastard aims to accomplish by putting it in the eye.
I will look into it for sure

• +1
Reactions: Maalik

collagen also effects eye color. for example grey eyes are just higher collagen blue eyes, which gives them there grey appearance

• +1
If you dont have a10 naturally then it would look really weird on you. Make you look even uglier but in a creature way.
Just slowly lighten it by injecting ink into your eye

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28774 and DoII

Don't believe el bastard's shit btw

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne
Or is eye lightening fake
Ik this is probably troll but I found people on reddit 5+ years ago talking about some asian eyedrops that can change your eye color.
Not change them to a10 if you have a50 but lighten them.
I wouldnt reccomend it tho cuz putting shit in your eye that isnt super tested is retarded
pretty sure its in the testing stage rn but a bottle goes for 80$ and youd have to buy it monthly so its not permanent