Eye colors matters or what?

craccmoneyy1way

craccmoneyy1way

Custom title
Ive heard so many things about eye colors and the fact that it supposedly doesn’t affect overall attractiveness
Since im a t50 loser i don’t want to believe that (even more since i read @ElBastardo thread)
So heres pics of me and tell me if i should start dropping a mysterious recipe directly into my eyes
I know contacts exists but be honest except at the club it isn’t that durable of a solution

Theres a lot of lens distortion but i wanted a close picture with high resolution so i know i don’t look the best in there but the eyes is the focus

I also saw a thread in botb about eyelashes if you guys know wich one im talking about and want to try it and post all my experience with drinking minoxidil apparently

Attachments

• IMG_3422.png
    IMG_3422.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3421.png
    IMG_3421.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
You look alien in both

• +1
Reactions: TheReckons and wishIwasSalludon
Eye color is just the cherry on top, the eye shape, bones surrounding the eyes, and the fat-pads matter far more.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dragomaxxer, TheReckons, Roquefort and 1 other person
Eye color is just the cherry on top, the eye shape, bones surrounding the eyes, and the fat-pads matter far more.
Thanks i know but since i can’t really change those what about the pics ive put

None of those shows to the world, the inherent aristocracy of one's aryan soul like quite color jfl

Last edited:
None of those shows to the world, the inherent aristocracy of one's aryan soul like color jfl
Giving that A10 stare must feel so rich

Thanks i know but since i can’t really change those what about the pics ive put
Your eye shape is fine If you aren't frauding.
None of those shows to the world, the inherent aristocracy of one's aryan soul like color jfl
To the Hindus on .org maybe.

Top-tier eyes that have good shape, orbital rims, fat-pads>Average/shit eye area with light eyes.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
true idc about eye color at all its a subhuman curry trait

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
Your eye shape is fine If you aren't frauding.

To the Hindus on .org maybe.

Top-tier eyes that have good shape, orbital rims, fat-pads>Average/shit eye area with light eyes.
Im not frauding
But don’t tell me you don’t like it when a bad b stare directly into you with those 2 clear blue diamonds like eyes

Ok maybe its just me

Im not frauding
But don’t tell me you don’t like it when a bad b stare directly into you with those 2 clear blue diamonds like eyes
Idc that much about eye color, her face and body matters more.

yes it matters I get complimented on my color tons

of course I am, If i had brown or black t50's i've already killed myself by now
Give me one of the two at least bro one is not much

Give me one of the two at least bro one is not much
You mog me hard bruh, you don't need it. It's a cope for subhumans at the end of the day. Eye color won't ascend anyone really

Ive heard so many things about eye colors and the fact that it supposedly doesn’t affect overall attractiveness
Since im a t50 loser i don’t want to believe that (even more since i read @ElBastardo thread)
So heres pics of me and tell me if i should start dropping a mysterious recipe directly into my eyes
I know contacts exists but be honest except at the club it isn’t that durable of a solution

Theres a lot of lens distortion but i wanted a close picture with high resolution so i know i don’t look the best in there but the eyes is the focus

I also saw a thread in botb about eyelashes if you guys know wich one im talking about and want to try it and post all my experience with drinking minoxidil apparently
twink in both

Are you seriously asking if "eye color matters"?

You mog me hard bruh, you don't need it. It's a cope for subhumans at the end of the day. Eye color won't ascend anyone really
I feel like every thing in that forum won’t make you ascend or give no results except gymaxxing
isn’t lookmaxxing about maxxing?
I gotta max out everything even the tiniest details
And actually i wondered my whole life what would look like my eyes if i could dissociate my iris from the rest

just like physique eye color is a multiplier not an inherently attractive feature on its own.

a good looking guy wont be uglier just cause he gets brown eyes instead of blue just like an ugly guy wont be better looking with lighter eyes

• +1
Reactions: arterials
Some girls like darker eye colors

• +1
Reactions: craccmoneyy1way
just like physique eye color is a multiplier not an inherently attractive feature on its own.

a good looking guy wont be uglier just cause he gets brown eyes instead of blue just like an ugly guy wont be better looking with lighter eyes
What is the halo thing all about then

from invisible to women to invisible to women

What is the halo thing all about then
I think it's because it makes you stand out since it's rarer ig, I remenber one european girl that told me she liked brown eyes cuz she saw blue eyes everywhere, brutal ngl

I think it's because it makes you stand out since it's rarer ig, I remenber one european girl that told me she liked brown eyes cuz she saw blue eyes everywhere, brutal ngl
Its not about the color but the exotism then