Eye colour change

Accelerator

Accelerator

Bleachmaxxing
I’ve been megadosing vitamin c and msm lately to lighten skin cause I’m a shitskin ethnic but I think I unknowingly lightened my eyes a little from t50-t40( ik this means nothing as it looks black anyway but it might be helpful to other users)
Before
IMG 5331

After
IMG 5325

Same bathroom lighting pics are 6 months apart I was tanned asf in the first one.
Idk if I’m being schizo or if it actually lightened but I can see a very slight difference like my pupil is actually visible in some lighting and yes I know I need under eye fillers.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and xegigi
yeah i actually see some change as well, lifefuel ngl

would probably take fucking ages for an actual meaningful change however. might help users with light eyes who want an even lighter shade though. how much have you been dosing and have you noticed any side effects?

• +1
Reactions: Accelerator
yeah i actually see some change as well, lifefuel ngl

would probably take fucking ages for an actual meaningful change however. might help users with light eyes who want an even lighter shade though. how much have you been dosing and have you noticed any side effects?
2000mg msm it comes in blend with my glucosamine that I was taking to maintain morning height. 3000mg vitamin c. Ya this might help other users but it’s over for my shit colored eyes stroma is my only hope. No side effects

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: xegigi
2000mg msm it comes in blend with my glucosamine that I was taking to maintain morning height. 3000mg vitamin c. Ya this might help other users but it’s over for my shit colored eyes stroma is my only hope
at least you tried and saw some results (although minimal)

its the thought that counts

• So Sad
at least you tried and saw some results (although minimal)

its the thought that counts
Funny enough I wasn’t even trying to get lighter eyes I accepted my shit eyes a long time ago. This is to not be Dravidian skinned

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
I’ve been megadosing vitamin c and msm lately to lighten skin cause I’m a shitskin ethnic but I think I unknowingly lightened my eyes a little from t50-t40( ik this means nothing as it looks black anyway but it might be helpful to other users)
Before View attachment 2940043
After
View attachment 2940044
Same bathroom lighting pics are 6 months apart I was tanned asf in the first one.
Idk if I’m being schizo or if it actually lightened but I can see a very slight difference like my pupil is actually visible in some lighting and yes I know I need under eye fillers.
How can you say that is the same lighting. Take it with the same angle (not tilting your head to capture as much light).

How can you say that is the same lighting. Take it with the same angle (not tilting your head to capture as much light).
Bro it’s my bathroom I promise it’s the same lighting my skin is just much darker
IMG 5328

This is the photo with the same exact angle it still looks a little lighter

bro posted before and before keep coping it's just the light that makes a difference

bro posted before and before keep coping it's just the light that makes a difference
What would I cope for retard I explicitly stated in my post that eye lightening wasn’t even the main motive of my stack idc abt lightening my eyes cause they gonna be shitskin regardless

What would I cope for retard I explicitly stated in my post that eye lightening wasn’t even the main motive of my stack idc abt lightening my eyes cause they gonna be shitskin regardless
u can notice how much is the lighting looking different in each pic jfl

yeah this picture confirmed that you’re just schizo :lul:
There’s still a slight difference between the soulless black before and the very slight brown after

There’s still a slight difference between the soulless black before and the very slight brown after
could just be an illusion caused by your skin coloring having changed. in the winter when i lose my tan it makes my gray eyes stand out more

• +1
Bro it’s my bathroom I promise it’s the same lighting my skin is just much darkerView attachment 2940102
This is the photo with the same exact angle it still looks a little lighter
It is lighting not skin color. I can tell by the way the camera resolution is lower in the darker pic, the way that your brows are darker, and overall how details on your skin show up much better in the lighter picture. Not to mention the shadow cast by your eye in the lighter pic. Keep doing what you are doing and if you get real results it will be incontestable and obvious.

Last edited:
could just be an illusion caused by your skin coloring having changed. in the winter when i lose my tan it makes my gray eyes stand out more
That’s possible but I can quite literally notice my pupil more than before I’m don’t rly gain anything from lying about this

• +1
might actually be lighting cus the picture on the left has yellow light and right picture has white light, color still looks the same to me either way. just wear contacts if you want lighter eyes
Eye color is kinda cope and would make my pheno look weird anyway idc abt it. But ig it might be lighting

Eye color is kinda cope and would make my pheno look weird anyway idc abt it. But ig it might be lighting
light brown/hazel could work, would easily give you more appeal

• +1
light brown/hazel could work, would easily give you more appeal
Possibly. I’m aiming to be like the guy in my avi(Imran abbas) he has t15 eyes. Gotta bleach till I get that skin tone tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back