eye contact twice today with foids

Untrinsic

Untrinsic

tranny
Today at church the girl I mentally refer to as cavestacy straightened her posture when my family sat in front of her family. After eucharist I made eye contact with her as she walked past. She smiled. After church I made another eye contact with her and she smiled and looked away. She may be suitable as a girlfriend.
:love:
Second instance was boring. I was sitting at a restaurant and I was sitting where I was facing the entrance. A brown latina foid waiting to be seated fucking eyeraped me for about a minute and kept staring even after I broke contact multiple times. It made me uncomfortable and she was average looking.
:sick:
How common of an experience is this?

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18052, Deleted member 19281, enchanted_elixir and 3 others
eye contact is not that big of a deal as you think, It only matters if they keep the eye contact with you for more than 5 secs and they play with their hair, also when you are close to them if they look down and smile then she is aroused by you. look for real ioi's not just staring women stare at guys who are normies all the time doesn't mean they are into them

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 18479
did you read the post dipshit
Shut the fuck up you fucking pathetic faggot, i was telling you some good ioi's just because she eye fucks you doesn't mean she's physically attracted you dumb fuck, She could be trying to get you into a ltr for betabuxx and cuck you, I was trying to help you out but go fuck yourself you dumb autistic sperg get ignored faggot i don't want to see your garbage posts anymore ape

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
This is what the modern man has been reduced to

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Moggable
Only IOI is P in V.
I myself got an extended IOI from this Becky today in the room. Legit was staring at me, and roaming around me to catch attention.

Approached her in the warmest manner possible. Foid literally was indifferent to everything I said, legit cold and silent. Fucking packed her bag, and left the room in 1 minute.

She was definitely intimidated by me... maybe my darker-than-white italian pheno meant she maybe saw me as a killer or something.

Again, only IOI is P in V.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Shut the fuck up you fucking pathetic faggot, i was telling you some good ioi's just because she eye fucks you doesn't mean she's physically attracted you dumb fuck, She could be trying to get you into a ltr for betabuxx and cuck you, I was trying to help you out but go fuck yourself you dumb autistic sperg get ignored faggot i don't want to see your garbage posts anymore ape
Fucking moron the "IOI"s you said happened. You didn't spend 5 fucking seconds to read it.

Today at church the girl I mentally refer to as cavestacy straightened her posture when my family sat in front of her family. After eucharist I made eye contact with her as she walked past. She smiled. After church I made another eye contact with her and she smiled and looked away. She may be suitable as a girlfriend.
Second instance was boring. I was sitting at a restaurant and I was sitting where I was facing the entrance. A brown latina foid waiting to be seated fucking eyeraped me for about a minute and kept staring even after I broke contact multiple times. It made me uncomfortable and she was average looking.
How common of an experience is this?
Virgin girls will fuck anything.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
How common of an experience is this
0 inhib

We need a definitive autists guide to IOIs

dawg didnt hold back lmaoo

image over analyzing foid behavior in this way. they are just objects to me. i barely notice they exist these days.

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and Deleted member 19281
Don’t do it again or you would end up in jail with 3 tyrones fighting each other about who will rape u first

She is likely interested but you cannot be certain. I see girls smiling at other girls; old men;.. even though we tend to perceive girls as bitchy some of them have a friendly aura. I had a couple of girls smile or look at me in night clubs. When I approached them it turns out they weren't interested in that way but just fell like looking and smiling around at other people.

Niggas be so starved of intimacy they make a big deal about eye contact with a girl