Eye contact?

chadcel;

chadcel;

Master
Does girls looking at you or smiling really mean they want you to approach? I feel like its just a cope

Autism....

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, silencio and Autismcel
no when. they do that it mean they want to start fondling their tits and licking their asshole(make sure you go deep inside and get the shit outta there too!)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tomm1453, aleksander, iblamejews and 1 other person
"IOIs" are cope. If she isn't fucking you, she has no interest in you.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aleksander and Autismcel
"IOIs" are cope. If she isn't fucking you, she has no interest in you.
then why do people on reddit tell you to approach after looking at smiling, are they that retarded? I thought people looking at you means nothing

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
licking their asshole(make sure you go deep inside and get the shit outta there too!)
Ive made myself sick doing this only do it during or after showers now its so degen but so good

then why do people on reddit tell you to approach after looking at smiling, are they that retarded? I thought people looking at you means nothing
Autism.

Foids smile at people all the time, if she doesn't approach you and fuck you by the end, then there was no ioi.

Foids smile at people all the time, if she doesn't approach you and fuck you by the end, then there was no ioi.
ok youre exaggerating a bit too much girls are too scared to approach you during the day it will never happen

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
ok youre exaggerating a bit too much girls are too scared to approach you during the day it will never happen
They probably approach Chad though.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: chadcel; and Eriot Lodger
Idk old neeguh !

They probably approach Chad though.
Probably Stacies but a lot of girls would probably fear rejection just as much as any guy and they probably don't have to approach so it's easier just to be pursued.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and chadcel;