Eye Cream that actually works

nuisance

nuisance

Bronze
I've been using an eye cream from Amazon and it has Volufiline in it. After a couple of months of use, my under eyes plumped up quite a bit and dont look that hollow anymore, it also reduced my dark circles until I started to use minoxdil for my hair.

I got it off amazon its called

HommeFace Anti-Aging Revitalizing Eye Cream for Men with Volufiline 2%, Ceramide & Collagen​

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: synock21, ascension, moreroidsmoredates and 2 others
I read this as icecream.

• +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan and B0RA
I've been using an eye cream from Amazon and it has Volufiline in it. After a couple of months of use, my under eyes plumped up quite a bit and dont look that hollow anymore, it also reduced my dark circles until I started to use minoxdil for my hair.

HommeFace Anti-Aging Revitalizing Eye Cream for Men with Volufiline 2%, Ceramide & Collagen​

thx king no more racoonmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: nuisance

can you post results?

you should link it

Just bought ordinary caffeine 5%, hopefully it works

post b4 n after

Just bought ordinary caffeine 5%, hopefully it works
I tried that before I think it slightly helped dark circles but my eyes still looked hollow and tired. You need something with Volufiline since it creates fat. Some people put pure 100% volfiline liquid on their faces but since it is a new thing with not many studies I went with the 2% cream just to try it out and its worked well.

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
I tried that before I think it slightly helped dark circles but my eyes still looked hollow and tired. You need something with Volufiline since it creates fat. Some people put pure 100% volfiline liquid on their faces but since it is a new thing with not many studies I went with the 2% cream just to try it out and its worked well.
Yah i have bad allergies and poor quality sleep, so if it helps dark circles then im fine