Eye depigmentation : pictures step by step

Akatlyn

Akatlyn

Platinum
I can't tell the number of sessions and I can't be blind. Otherwise I couldn't make this thread.

Attachments

• 20230902_154459.jpg
    20230902_154459.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230902_154445.jpg
    20230902_154445.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230902_155326.jpg
    20230902_155326.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230902_154521.jpg
    20230902_154521.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230902_155248.jpg
    20230902_155248.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: user123456, PseduoAryan, caiolindo and 12 others
Looks bad

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PseduoAryan, BrahminBoss, Dicktator and 1 other person
Mirin, I was wondering what you did for your eye colour. Could you explain what happens when you go in for a session?

How’d you do it?

Biggest LARPer is back.

Won't provide details
Won't provide unfrauded unmorphed pics
Won't provide vids of himself in motion

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rubberduck, callisto, zura and 8 others
Mirin, I was wondering what you did for your eye colour. Could you explain what happens when you go in for a session?
The doctors shots on your eyes with his laser. Don't moove, mostly when he comes close to your pupil. It's not painful during the sessions

• +1
Reactions: chrisN
Biggest LARPer is back.

Won't provide details
The eye part of him seems legit though

Biggest LARPer is back.

Won't provide details
Hahaha when I comment your pictures you never answer.

Don't be frustrated. I already said a lot about the procedure.
The fact that I look a lot better than you can (even in your crazy dreams) doesn't mean that I lie. You just can't exist if I'm close to you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan, AscendingHero, Dicktator and 2 others
Looks great, especially since you already have hooded eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Akatlyn
I can't tell the number of sessions and I can't be blind. Otherwise I couldn't make this thread.

I wish I had hazel eyes. I have dull, dark brown ones like a beaner-gookcel.

Last edited:
I wish I had hazel eyes. I have dull, dark brown ones like a beaner-gookcel.
Hazel Grey is possible with laser. Hazel green like Rihanna isn't

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator
What did it cost and where did you get it? Can you say the company

I meant hazel brown. Or hazel gold.
Gold neither as it's yellow melanin and the laser won't create it. It will remove your current pigment and reveal what you have underneath

• +1
What did it cost and where did you get it? Can you say the company
Mainly Eyecos and I paid 3K when I did it.
You pay everything the first day

• +1
Reactions: user123456, Napoleon1800, Dicktator and 1 other person
There is no laser that gives you pure blue or pure green. It will always have a greyish tint, mostly if you start with dark eyes

In my case, the final result is a light bluish grey. Sometimes it will look bluer than greyer, depending of the lighting. Sometimes green/grey, etc. The most important thing is : they are a lot lighter than what I had and very noticeable.

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator and Deleted member 27660
How do you deal with your family or friends seeing you ? For any other surgery you can say some bullshit but with your eye color litteraly changing it's so strange to explain

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
How do you deal with your family or friends seeing you ? For any other surgery you can say some bullshit but with your eye color litteraly changing it's so strange to explain
He can tell them he had liver problems and he got glutathione treatments which changed his eye color from detoxing his system

I never cared about my family opinions. I was 23 when I started with laser and 28 now. I'm an adult and I'm free to do what I want with my body.

But about your eyes it's easy. The changes with laser are very progressives. People couldn't even notice it because of that.

• +1
wouldnt even matter the dark eyes to literally anything lighter looksmax would be too good to pass up they'd just have to deal w it and accuse of colored contacts and have to disprove that as best you can

Mainly Eyecos and I paid 3K when I did it.
You pay everything the first day
They're based in Spain right?

I looked at their website and it looks kinda shady, how was the clinic in your opinion

Was it modern, big and did it have other patients?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660
The doctors shots on your eyes with his laser. Don't moove, mostly when he comes close to your pupil. It's not painful during the sessions
What happens if you accidentally move and he hits your pupil, insta blind?

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior

I looked at their website and it looks kinda shady, how was the clinic in your opinion

^

Not paying thousands for laser in eyes ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator, ccwarrior and Akatlyn
@blackckatt att

The clinic is really modern and yes, I met a lot of patients

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator and BoredPrince
It says on their website you can do payment plan of 3/6/9/12 months
you said you paid it up front did you ask about this when you did it?

I want to do this when I am in europe
do you know if the eye color you had as a child can help predict the results? I had light green eyes that became light brown as a preteen

It says on their website you can do payment plan of 3/6/9/12 months
you said you paid it up front did you ask about this when you did it?

I want to do this when I am in europe
do you know if the eye color you had as a child can help predict the results? I had light green eyes that became brown as a preteen
No as I didn't have the choice. It changed a lot in 5 years

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator and Deleted member 18582
The clinic is really modern and yes, I met a lot of patients
Obviously your new color looks much better but it's still not "clear" blue

I found this clinic in Mexico that, in my opinion, has better results

What do you think of it?

• +1
I want to do this
Same. I think I'm the perfect candidate. I inherited all of my mom's phenotype EXCEPT for her blue eyes.

Had them as a baby but now I have a greenish amber color (pretty light as is).
Would look pretty natural with blue I think

What do you think of it?
They are basically doing the same thing right? Maybe they are just marketing the blue results better.

IIRC it is just luck if you end up with blue rather than gray eyes since the principle is the same in all laser eye: removing melanin (what makes them brown, and when removed who knows what color you have)

• +1
They are basically doing the same thing right? Maybe they are just marketing the blue results better.

IIRC it is just luck if you end up with blue rather than gray eyes since the principle is the same in all laser eye: removing melanin (what makes them brown, and when removed who knows what color you have)
Yea these clinics' marketing is shady. They do the same shit but are constantly putting each other on blast.

Really, the only thing we should care about is the safety and transparency. I keep hearing that the on in Spain is very shady and has a FUCK YOU attitude towards customers...

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince

What do you think of it?
I think it's clear enough
🤣😅
It's not very blue but it's super light

Yes YC is a good clinic

Attachments

• 20230824_121115.jpg
    20230824_121115.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Dicktator and BoredPrince
Same. I think I'm the perfect candidate. I inherited all of my mom's phenotype EXCEPT for her blue eyes.

Had them as a baby but now I have a greenish amber color (pretty light as is).
Would look pretty natural with blue I think
Greenish amber is a very nice color and sadly, some people with this color finish with a medium or dark grey

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator and ccwarrior
Greenish amber is a very nice color and sadly, some people with this color finish with a medium or dark grey
Actually?

Fuck, I thought I was safe. I'll look into it... but oh well I don't dislike my eye color, looks considerably light when I'm outside

Last edited:
Actually?

View attachment 2413056View attachment 2413057

Fuck, I thought I was safe. I'll look into it... but oh well I don't dislike my eye color, looks considerably light when I'm outside
Then I would not advice you to do it as you don't know what you'll get and you have nice color.

I saw a lot of results and 70% of them (from green or hazel) look definitely darker than mine who started with pure brown eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator and ccwarrior
Then I would not advice you to do it as you don't know what you'll get and you have nice color.

I saw a lot of results and 70% of them (from green or hazel) look definitely darker than mine who started with pure brown eyes
You mean that some people with lighter starting points then you ended up with a darker RESULT? Good to know, thanks!

You mean that some people with lighter starting points then you ended up with a darker RESULT? Good to know, thanks!
Yes
As my result is NOT the regular result you get from a medium brown eye

• +1
I never cared about my family opinions. I was 23 when I started with laser and 28 now. I'm an adult and I'm free to do what I want with my body.
You sound like a foid here

• Ugh..
You sound like a foid here
"A foid is a militant feminist who hates men, but is constantly looking for a man to mooch off of or to support her and her eight kids."

???
I litteraly don't care about feminism and never even talked about that here

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Dicktator, BoredPrince, VenatorLuparius and 1 other person
how long are the sessions? How long do you have to sit still for while they move laser on your eye ball

Yes it's the same thing but it depends on the type of laser, frequency and how many sessions you do

From all the clinics I looked into, they look most legitimate with the best results

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
Yea these clinics' marketing is shady. They do the same shit but are constantly putting each other on blast.

Really, the only thing we should care about is the safety and transparency. I keep hearing that the on in Spain is very shady and has a FUCK YOU attitude towards customers...
Yeah, for example I plan to do it in the future but before I decide on which clinic I choose, I will take a month or two just researching about them as well as what people say (reddit, Facebook, Instagram...)

• +1