Eye excersises for negative canthal tilt

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

Kraken
Are eye excersises worth it to try if you have a negative canthal tilt? Or is it cope and should i go for cantho? My negative canthal tilt is pretty bad, however the rest of my eye area is kinda decent, i do however have scelaral show, but in motion it’s not really noticeable, i also have thick postive tilted eyebrows, good lashes and a good eye shape, ipd is also good.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, ongifm, LooksThinker and 3 others
Sounds like massive cope tbh. Your canthal tilt is determined by your bones, some stretching or whatever tf eye exercises are won't help

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, zura, ongifm and 4 others
You could do it to train the muscles around the eye so you can permasquint easier but no it won't fix nct maybe just retrain the muscles slightly to sit higher

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
Saddled Infras + Cantho or rope

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Pakicel and Fear
Yes there are. Clowns will call it a cope because they are doomer one dimensional tunnel vision simpleton, without the capacity for nuance.

There are various exercises for negative canthal tilt, HOWEVER, your NCT needs to have been DEVELOPED from ageing, than something that was genetic.

So often there are guys and women that develop NCT from the under eye area muscles weakening. This can manifest as early as the mid 20s, if the person has had a tough life or partied a lot. Generally it starts from late 20s and early 30s, but this is under the notion that you have weak undereye support. It happens to a lot of ethnics as their orbitals tend to be weaker. Esp Curry ethnics.

@andy9432

There are face muscle exercises that I do and have learned/picked up from YouTube face yoga coaches. It won't reverse the NCT but might slightly improve it and definitely act as a deterent.

Note: This isn't something that works for those that had NCT from childhood.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: princeofpeace, Allornothing and andy9432

I am getting surgery on this shit. Specifically infra orbital rims with saddle. @Pakicel is saying Pagnoni is a bit dodgy though and he was the one I was going to go to.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
I am getting surgery on this shit. Specifically infra orbital rims with saddle. @Pakicel is saying Pagnoni is a bit dodgy though and he was the one I was going to go to.

View attachment 2587796

View attachment 2587798
You can't use pics like this for plastic surgery.

Get professional photos from at least a few feet away.

Anyways, if you just want to fix the NCT, you are better off getting just cantho and fat graft. I think saddles would just be a waste of money for your case. You will also need to get them designed by RealSurgerymax and that will take a lot of time.

Go to bernardini.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Not the best solution.

You would have to go pagnoni for the saddles and he is bad with soft tissue work. So that's two separate surgeries. And saddles aren't the best way to fix NCT. Cantho is much more effective.

Yes there are. Clowns will call it a cope because they are doomer one dimensional tunnel vision simpleton, without the capacity for nuance.

There are various exercises for negative canthal tilt, HOWEVER, your NCT needs to have been DEVELOPED from ageing, than something that was genetic.

So often there are guys and women that develop NCT from the under eye area muscles weakening. This can manifest as early as the mid 20s, if the person has had a tough life or partied a lot. Generally it starts from late 20s and early 30s, but this is under the notion that you have weak undereye support. It happens to a lot of ethnics as their orbitals tend to be weaker. Esp Curry ethnics.

@andy9432

There are face muscle exercises that I do and have learned/picked up from YouTube face yoga coaches. It won't reverse the NCT but might slightly improve it and definitely act as a deterent.

can vouch on this. My brother had good tilt when he was young, now his eyelids and tilt changed, it is noticeable.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and MakinItHappen

@andy9432

Over I’m probably gonna develop nct as I’m 19 rn with weak under eye support and I have a 2 degree positive rn

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen

@andy9432

>Doomer doomer :soy:
>Believes in facial exercises

Some people are just delusional

You can't use pics like this for plastic surgery.

Get professional photos from at least a few feet away.

Anyways, if you just want to fix the NCT, you are better off getting just cantho and fat graft. I think saddles would just be a waste of money for your case. You will also need to get them designed by RealSurgerymax and that will take a lot of time.

Go to bernardini.
Isn’t cantho alone temporary? Saw someone who had it done and then later looked the same as before

• +1
Isn’t cantho alone temporary? Saw someone who had it done and then later looked the same as before
You are a @basedblackpiller but still don't realize no surgery is permanent. There is risk of relapse even with stuff like Bimax.

• +1
Reactions: basedblackpiller
>Doomer doomer :soy:
>Believes in facial exercises

Some people are just delusional

Do kindly pls fuck off boring basement dwelling doomer that assumes and PROJECTS his reality is shared by anyone that posts on the site. Faggot. You're a twat thinking it's cool to THOUGHTLESSLY say everything is genetic. TWAT.

Do kindly pls fuck off boring basement dwelling doomer that assumes and PROJECTS his reality is shared by anyone that posts on the site. Faggot. You're a twat thinking it's cool to THOUGHTLESSLY say everything is genetic. TWAT.
Are u being srs or giving false hope

Are u being srs or giving false hope

It's just logging onto this site and making one or two posts and being met with this cancerous doomer loner energy with some retarded ridiculous plucked from thin sky narrative that everyone needs to subscribe to or they are not edgy and based.

Just shut the fuck up and move on.

This is the looksmaxxing section and we are discussing looksmaxxing. Neither of you fucktards are surgeons or have done any research.

I am helping the OP and you fags have to police the thread with; 'Cope, cope, cope'. I mean just fuck off. Problem children.

• +1
Reactions: Luh?nn? and wsada
It's just logging onto this site and making one or two posts and being met with this cancerous doomer loner energy with some retarded ridiculous plucked from thin sky narrative that everyone needs to subscribe to or they are not edgy and based.

Just shut the fuck up and move on.

This is the looksmaxxing section and we are discussing looksmaxxing. Neither of you fucktards are surgeons or have done any research.

I am helping the OP and you fags have to police the thread with; 'Cope, cope, cope'. I mean just fuck off. Problem children.
Didn't say cope just wanted to confirm..

Didn't say cope just wanted to confirm..

Your faggot Zoomer black and white thinking brain didn't read?

I said it is not going to help those with NCT from childhood (Pure genetics) but might contribute to assisting those that DEVELOPED it through age. Due to shit under eye support. If you have shit orbital bones, more pressure is going to be placed on the muscles under neath the eyes and eventually with age those muscles will weaken, if not exercised. Which means the canthal tilt will turn downwards.

• +1
Reactions: wsada
Predictable spastic ramblings follow. Says it all about you.

Are eye excersises worth it to try if you have a negative canthal tilt? Or is it cope and should i go for cantho? My negative canthal tilt is pretty bad, however the rest of my eye area is kinda decent, i do however have scelaral show, but in motion it’s not really noticeable, i also have thick postive tilted eyebrows, good lashes and a good eye shape, ipd is also good.
they would work temporarily

Predictable spastic ramblings follow. Says it all about you.

Stop recycling my word: 'spastic'. Faggot Zoomer. Don't dare turn my shit into a meme. You Zoomers are good at doing that.

You are a @basedblackpiller but still don't realize no surgery is permanent. There is risk of relapse even with stuff like Bimax.
There might be a small risk of relapse but for the cantho I saw one guy’s results on a surgeons insta and the guy was tagged, went on the guys profile and his eyes were back to before. That’s the only time I’ve seen what a confirmed cantho looks like a while after the surgery so seems like cantho itself is shit in terms of keeping results. Also I don’t look into surgeries much because I’m not deformed and I think surgeries are cope if you’re not deformed.

• +1
You could do it to train the muscles around the eye so you can permasquint easier but no it won't fix nct maybe just retrain the muscles slightly to sit higher
wrinkle

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Facial exercises are a meme

View attachment 2587796

View attachment 2587798
ur canthal tilt isn't even a failo imo, ur ipd makes any changes obsolete, focus on fixing ur cucked jaw or get giants obo, any eye surgery would be a waste of money or minimal psl increase imo

Attachments

• SaveInsta.App - 3238296766721481392_178936022.mp4
    1.2 MB
ur canthal tilt isn't even a failo imo, ur ipd makes any changes obsolete, focus on fixing ur cucked jaw or get giants obo, any eye surgery would be a waste of money or minimal psl increase imo

I am open minded so show me one successful obo when a surgeon has split a face open to widen an ipd

that’s not the actual person who got it. they widened it

Reincarnation

Any facial exercise is obviously cope. Cantho is the only way to go for you

@andy9432

This is exactly what happened to only 1 side of my face. My left eye is negative, right neutral. Fix?