Eye lengthening

Chrysler69

Chrysler69

WWII Fighter Pilot. (Retd)
Can eyes be lengthened horizontally?

i think almond eye surgery is the closest you can get to making your eyes look more horizontal

it doesn't rly exist buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
it doesn't rly exist buddy boyo

Just saw before/after of almond eye surgery..it kinda makes an illusion of more horizontally lengthier eyes
My eyes arent THAT far apart but it'd be better if they were closer.

Would a nasal bridge lift and almond eye procedure work?

Palate expander

Howd that work?
He's retarded, don't listen to him. Palate expander will only make your eyes even wider-set than it already is, which will be counter-intuitive to your goal. Save up and get epicanthoplasty or lateral canthoplasty and please stop spamming your threads, seriously.

He's retarded, don't listen to him. Palate expander will only make your eyes even wider-set than it already is, which will be counter-intuitive to your goal. Save up and get epicanthoplasty or lateral canthoplasty and please stop spamming your threads, seriously.
Would any of these procedures make my eyes look closer?
And would just widening my jaw make my eyes look farther as well?

Last edited:
Would any of these procedures make my eyes look closer?
Yes.
If you really want to make them look closer, another way would be to get zygomatic-arch implant so your IPD look more normal.

• +1
Reactions: Chrysler69
How mAny mm could eyes widen by?