Eye lightening part 2

Here is part 1
Same stack but i stopped doing it 2 weeks ago because i accidentally made the mixture 5x as strong as i normally do it=> my blood vessels stayed red for a few days
I will start again tomorrow dont worry
Now for the results:
I definitely saw some improvements and my family saw some too. Also for some reason my left eye(your right) got even more light. Its also my dominant eye and it burned more when i put the drops.
THIS IS THE BEFORE:
View attachment 2965143
View attachment 2965144
THIS IS THE AFTER:
View attachment 2965147
View attachment 2965146
(Eyes look darker and are red because of the drops)
View attachment 2965148
(Right eye is lighter in the pic)

For everyone who wanted to get tagged
@Quasary1x
@SDPmaggot
@Tallest person here
@rickysalomano
@smallman
@Timmy
@N1666
@NoseProphecy
@rose167
@Sprinkles
@soover4me
@jisko32
@not6ftwillrope
@jinnu
@YoungDumbass
@fl0w
@synock21
@caniloki
@ferfdd
@karpeltunnel
@lightskinbengali
@Newday*V3
This looks like T45. But hey, you fucking did it. Imagine you in a year, t07 eyes probably!

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
I did jfl
Oh MY BAD SORRY. Mirin ur results, in spite of being minimal, you showed that its possible. So gl getting t07 by the end of the year

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Timmy
You think this can change your eye COLOR , or just the shade? Like just brightening the iris?
If you have hazel or light brown then you may get to green for example but for cases like me then probably just the shade

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
If you have hazel or light brown then you may get to green for example but for cases like me then probably just the shade
What if a nigga’s a10??

• +1
Screenshot 20240525 233015 Gallery

please tell me whats my eye color shade, my fucking father has green eyes and i got my moms probably t50 eyes FUCK FUCK YOU NATURE

• +1
Reactions: bizcocho
View attachment 2973667
please tell me whats my eye color shade, my fucking father has green eyes and i got my moms probably t50 eyes FUCK FUCK YOU NATURE
There’s this mogger guy in our gym, 6 ft barefoot, like 10-12% bf and very muscular and has salludon tier forward growth with dark hazel eyes.. I thought he was a mogger until we got a competition and I saw his dad… THAT NIGGA SKULL MOGGED HIM, A10 EYES, 6’4.. so the only conclusion is that… he married a foid that destroyed his perf genetics