Eye-Lightening with Chlorophyll Water (and other benefits)

I

Idionomia

Iron
Chlorophyll water was a TikTok trend a few years ago and was pretty much touted as a panacea by those who used it, but I've been hard-pressed trying to find anybody talking about it recently. My roommate offhandedly mentioned that he drank chlorophyll water for a couple months when it was trending back in 2020/2021, so I figured I'd try it out. I've been drinking it for about two weeks.

Process:
Buy chlorophyll drops either online or at your local supermarket, something like pic below. Don't bother buying the premade chlorophyll water, as the pure droplets are much, much cheaper (about $12 for a bottle that should last a month). Just follow the instructions it says on the label, mine says to mix about 20 drops in with a glass of water and drink once per day.
642459a8b04dff7012df05f2 2023 03 29 15 31 05 frontmain

Pros:
  • First and foremost, my eye color lightened by a few shades. I'd venture to say I went from T40 to T10 with a hint of green, although the eye charts usually circulated around here don't aptly describe what they look like currently. Keep in mind that I've only been imbibing for about two weeks; my roommate drank chlorophyll for a couple months and went from a similarly dark brown to definitively hazel (I'd say his transformation was T40/T30 to D40, but again, the usual eye chart doesn't do his current eye color justice). The reason I list this first is because I've yet to find literally anybody talk about this, neither on this form nor the internet in general. None of the resources talking about the other positives I'll discuss below mention a change in eye color. I'm also certain this isn't a case of the placebo effect, as other people have commented on my eyes seeming lighter, and my roommate attests that the same thing happened to him when he took it. I will say that we both have some hazel in our family trees, though, so this might play a factor. Nonetheless, there are a few other benefits of chlorophyll, such as:
  • Reduced body odor. As of this writing it's been nearly a day since I've showered. I've been active all-day (classes, light workout, etc., all in high heat mind you) and I don't feel a bit of body odor on me. I've no idea if ethnics will experience any change in eye color, but believe me, most of you smell like shit anyways, so you'll almost certainly derive some benefit.
  • Increased collagen + reduced acne + improved vision. My skin, hair, and vision were already very good beforehand, so I can't comment much on this. Everybody else who's touted chlorophyll mentions these though, so I figured I'd list them here. My roommate took it to help with his acne, which did go away a couple months into chlorophyll (which is also why he stopped drinking it, in case you were curious, because his goal was acne reduction not eye color change, although he has still retained the change in eye color).

The only "con" I've experienced is that my stool immediately became green, although now that my body's adapted it's started to return back to normal again. Also, the droplets do stain; when I accidentally spilled a drop on my countertop I had to use bleach to get it out, so if you decide to try it out be careful not to spill any.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: AySab, Prettyboys_AboveAll, Deleted member 51465 and 9 others
Good thread,since it made your shit green maybe that’s why you see green hint in your eyes as well. What if someone already has green eyes,will it get lighter.

• +1
Reactions: AySab
JoinedMar 20, 2024
Posts1
surely op isnt just advertising his product to dalits with tales!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, AySab, JizzFarmer and 2 others
"sar I must buy leaf water to become brahmin"

*applies once*

"holy shit it worked thank you lord panjeet"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Avirochad, slavicpsycho, NoseProphecy and 8 others
WHY THE FUCK CANT YALL USE COLORED CONTACTS NIGGA

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Avirochad, zura, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
Chlorophyll water was a TikTok trend a few years ago and was pretty much touted as a panacea by those who used it, but I've been hard-pressed trying to find anybody talking about it recently. My roommate offhandedly mentioned that he drank chlorophyll water for a couple months when it was trending back in 2020/2021, so I figured I'd try it out. I've been drinking it for about two weeks.

Process:
Buy chlorophyll drops either online or at your local supermarket, something like pic below. Don't bother buying the premade chlorophyll water, as the pure droplets are much, much cheaper (about $12 for a bottle that should last a month). Just follow the instructions it says on the label, mine says to mix about 20 drops in with a glass of water and drink once per day.
View attachment 2811281

Pros:
  • First and foremost, my eye color lightened by a few shades. I'd venture to say I went from T40 to T10 with a hint of green, although the eye charts usually circulated around here don't aptly describe what they look like currently. Keep in mind that I've only been imbibing for about two weeks; my roommate drank chlorophyll for a couple months and went from a similarly dark brown to definitively hazel (I'd say his transformation was T40/T30 to D40, but again, the usual eye chart doesn't do his current eye color justice). The reason I list this first is because I've yet to find literally anybody talk about this, neither on this form nor the internet in general. None of the resources talking about the other positives I'll discuss below mention a change in eye color. I'm also certain this isn't a case of the placebo effect, as other people have commented on my eyes seeming lighter, and my roommate attests that the same thing happened to him when he took it. I will say that we both have some hazel in our family trees, though, so this might play a factor. Nonetheless, there are a few other benefits of chlorophyll, such as:
  • Reduced body odor. As of this writing it's been nearly a day since I've showered. I've been active all-day (classes, light workout, etc., all in high heat mind you) and I don't feel a bit of body odor on me. I've no idea if ethnics will experience any change in eye color, but believe me, most of you smell like shit anyways, so you'll almost certainly derive some benefit.
  • Increased collagen + reduced acne + improved vision. My skin, hair, and vision were already very good beforehand, so I can't comment much on this. Everybody else who's touted chlorophyll mentions these though, so I figured I'd list them here. My roommate took it to help with his acne, which did go away a couple months into chlorophyll (which is also why he stopped drinking it, in case you were curious, because his goal was acne reduction not eye color change, although he has still retained the change in eye color).

The only "con" I've experienced is that my stool immediately became green, although now that my body's adapted it's started to return back to normal again. Also, the droplets do stain; when I accidentally spilled a drop on my countertop I had to use bleach to get it out, so if you decide to try it out be careful not to spill any.
Have any photos for proof?

• +1
Reactions: Dontknowan and Avirochad

Process:
View attachment 2811281

Pros:

eye lightened
what op means is he used stronger lights

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Avirochad, AySab, goat123 and 1 other person
cuz they are fucking retards, they try to waste their weekend acquiring chemicals being pissed out, so they can pat themselves on the back for being useless cucks. mean while asian slaves perfected colored contacts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AySab, mhd_79, poopoohead and 1 other person
Pros:
  • First and foremost, my eye color lightened by a few shades. I'd venture to say I went from T40 to T10 with a hint of green, although the eye charts usually circulated around here don't aptly describe what they look like currently. Keep in mind that I've only been imbibing for about two weeks; my roommate drank chlorophyll for a couple months and went from a similarly dark brown to definitively hazel (I'd say his transformation was T40/T30 to D40, but again, the usual eye chart doesn't do his current eye color justice).
No picture no care. Niggas in this forum must be allergic to taking a before and after picture of the body part they’re trying to change.

IMG 4316

• +1
Reactions: Dontknowan, Avirochad, AySab and 5 others
JoinedMar 20, 2024
Posts1
surely op isnt just advertising his product to dalits with tales!
Consider it some advice I deigned to disclose to the all the street shitters of Mumbai who find themselves here
Colored contacts look off if your eyes are too dark to begin with. I’m not saying you can go from T50 to emerald green with chlorophyll alone, but at the very least it provides an excellent foundation for frauding with contacts
Have any photos for proof?
No picture no care. Niggas in this forum must be allergic to taking a before and after picture of the body part they’re trying to change.

View attachment 2814925
Sorry but I’m not particularly inclined to post pictures of myself on a known incel forum

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Avirochad
Sorry but I’m not particularly inclined to post pictures of myself on a known incel forum
He's asking for before/afters for your eyes not your entire mug. Also nice leaf water bro

• +1
Reactions: Avirochad

Process:
View attachment 2811281

Pros:

First post and no before and after
Sounds like a scam

• +1
Reactions: Dontknowan, ErbCel and Sushifart
Consider it some advice I deigned to disclose to the all the street shitters of Mumbai who find themselves here

Colored contacts look off if your eyes are too dark to begin with. I’m not saying you can go from T50 to emerald green with chlorophyll alone, but at the very least it provides an excellent foundation for frauding with contacts

They dont look off on t40 eyes brother

I thought chlorophyll made eyes darker jfl

boyo u just have to send your eyes, not your face. nobody will recognize u lol

I’ve been taking them for about two weeks and no results. Exactly how many mg of chlorophyll in total are your drops? Tbh no odour reduction either so maybe I got a bad brand or I’m not taking enough?

• +1
Reactions: rickysalomano
Bought it today, will update in a month or two

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Avirochad, Causas1ano1dus and NoseProphecy

Process:
View attachment 2811281

Pros:

Process:
View attachment 2811281

Pros:

Will it be of much use to me if I have dark blue eyes now? I have like A50 right now

I went through a bottle a while ago and my eyes didn't get any lighter