eye lightening

D

Deleted member 31087

get some bitches on yo dick
want to go from T20 to T07
(dad has mirin blue eyes and mum has hazel/green eyes, idk how tf i got T20 eyes that appear green in direct sunlight)

seen that glutathione and MSM and Vitamin C are all good for this.

i have these all in liquid form

how much of each with how much water would i need to put to make a good eye drop solution to why the results?

Last edited:
tagging some high iq users
@HarrierDuBois
@BrahminBoss
@garoupilled_
@Lord&Master

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_ and HarrierDuBois
MSM powder 20 grams daily.
Vitamin C 4 grams daily.
Keep it at this or rot.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 30593 and garoupilled_
would i not be able to put as a drop in eye?
No that is a very dumb idea, you cannot get rid of melanin by slapping shit on your eyeball, you need to chemically clear it out from within your system.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 30593 and garoupilled_
No that is a very dumb idea, you cannot get rid of melanin by slapping shit on your eyeball, you need to chemically clear it out from within your system.
do u have to continue taking 20g once you get desired eye colour? i dont want to become pale af jfl

want to go from T20 to T07
(dad has mirin blue eyes and mum has hazel/green eyes, idk how tf i got T20 eyes that appear green in direct sunlight)

seen that glutathione and MSM and Vitamin C are all good for this.

i have these all in liquid form

how much of each with how much water would i need to put to make a good eye drop solution to why the results?

The only legit thing we have currently is oral MSM powder. But this will not only lighten your eyes, but your hair, your eyebrows, and your skin color. It's not worth it at all.

MSM eyedrops cannot penetrate into the eye membrane barrier deep enough to affect the melanin.

The only legit thing we have currently is oral MSM powder. But this will not only lighten your eyes, but your hair, your eyebrows, and your skin color. It's not worth it at all.

MSM eyedrops cannot penetrate into the eye membrane barrier deep enough to affect the melanin.
over for my eye color

Have you revised this belief, or you stand by it?

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Impossible to get rid of melanin by putting stuff onto the eyeball afaik.
Not with the help of DMSO?
I know you were beefing with him, but what about ElBastardo’s guide?
I’m doing that exact composition; I don’t want to ingest that stuff orally as I don’t want to lighten my skin; my aim is to have the most exotic colouring possible for my pheno; nord/atlandid; using MT2 to darken my skin as much as possible (been using it for 3 years, my eyes have, if anything, gotten lighter from darker limbal rings), having dark hair with maybe some light brown highlights put in, and then obviously lightening my turquoise eyes as much as I possibly can.

Not with the help of DMSO?
I know you were beefing with him, but what about ElBastardo’s guide?
I’m doing that exact composition; I don’t want to ingest that stuff orally as I don’t want to lighten my skin; my aim is to have the most exotic colouring possible for my pheno; nord/atlandid; using MT2 to darken my skin as much as possible (been using it for 3 years, my eyes have, if anything, gotten lighter from darker limbal rings), having dark hair with maybe some light brown highlights put in, and then obviously lightening my turquoise eyes as much as I possibly can.
I wasn't beefing with anyone I just teased him a bit. Don't you have blue eyes iirc why even bother with this anyway?

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
I wasn't beefing with anyone I just teased him a bit. Don't you have blue eyes iirc why even bother with this anyway?
They’re turquoise/grey I guess.
They’re too dark, I want Bailey Smith tier eyes/contrast;

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois