Eye Posture? I am exploring what is possible.

Untrinsic

Untrinsic

tranny
I was at the mall buying jeans and I felt a little bit incel, my hair was tied back and it made my face round, and I had just trimmed my facial hair as well.
I figured it might be better to be scary dead eyed ugly instead of doe eyed chad's punching bag ugly. So I relaxed my upper eyelid. I wondered what would happen if I kept it like this for a while. I also did not really have access to a mirror.

Initially, my brow furrowed a bit, but it relaxed over time. I noticed my whole forehead felt a stretch, my eyebrows were allowed to relax down.
I think maybe my usual eye posture is a bit too wide, my upper eyelid is too open, causing my eyebrows to sit higher than they should.
As I kept up this relaxation in the car (I was not driving), I noticed my lower eyelid began to tighten up. I was not squinting, it just happened to contract due to my upper eyelid hanging further down than usual. I am not sure why.
I got home about 30 minutes later, I looked in the mirror and my eyes had a bit of aegyo sal, the puffiness at the edge of the lower eyelid, caused by contraction of the eyelid muscle.
My eyes were subtly a bit more hooded and my eyebrows were a little bit lower set, but it is difficult to keep that relaxation up without also lowering the eyelid.

It is substantially more difficult to relax my upper eyelid while being distracted by something else, but I assume it will get easier.
The goal here is not to make my upper eyelid sit lower, it is to eventually reduce the tightness of the eyebrow muscle and increase the tightness of the lower eyelid muscle, so it naturally looks better, without any squinting or lowering of the upper eyelid.
Thoughts?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and Deleted member 15854
Yep, u're right. I do this

OP:

Squinting normie

• JFL
Reactions: QQQF
I was at the mall buying jeans and I felt a little bit incel, my hair was tied back and it made my face round, and I had just trimmed my facial hair as well.
I figured it might be better to be scary dead eyed ugly instead of doe eyed chad's punching bag ugly. So I relaxed my upper eyelid. I wondered what would happen if I kept it like this for a while. I also did not really have access to a mirror.
View attachment 1850664
Initially, my brow furrowed a bit, but it relaxed over time. I noticed my whole forehead felt a stretch, my eyebrows were allowed to relax down.
I think maybe my usual eye posture is a bit too wide, my upper eyelid is too open, causing my eyebrows to sit higher than they should.
As I kept up this relaxation in the car (I was not driving), I noticed my lower eyelid began to tighten up. I was not squinting, it just happened to contract due to my upper eyelid hanging further down than usual. I am not sure why.
I got home about 30 minutes later, I looked in the mirror and my eyes had a bit of aegyo sal, the puffiness at the edge of the lower eyelid, caused by contraction of the eyelid muscle.
My eyes were subtly a bit more hooded and my eyebrows were a little bit lower set, but it is difficult to keep that relaxation up without also lowering the eyelid.

It is substantially more difficult to relax my upper eyelid while being distracted by something else, but I assume it will get easier.
The goal here is not to make my upper eyelid sit lower, it is to eventually reduce the tightness of the eyebrow muscle and increase the tightness of the lower eyelid muscle, so it naturally looks better, without any squinting or lowering of the upper eyelid.
Thoughts?
i feel nothing when relaxing upper eyelid

good theory will try…

I'm not having sex with you right now Walter

• Love it
Reactions: Untrinsic
waltuh put your dick away waltuh

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Untrinsic and Deleted member 20631