dimocel
Genetic Waste
- Joined
- May 2, 2026
- Posts
- 910
- Reputation
- 1,474
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Thanks I’m a *dimocel*Mirin
Taken in my bed actually. I kind of want to die nowphoto taken in a swamp
I got on org to see this post
Beautiful eye color
blessed by genes
No this is my natural eye colordon't you wear contacts?
I can’t tell you how thankful I am, thanks for this replyblessed by genes
Thank you so much bhai lifefuelBeautiful eye color
I can’t tellThanks I’m a *dimocel*
Haha yeah I’m way too feminized.Looks like the eye of a girl![]()
No I’m just a dimocelyou a foid?
Didn't even show the whole eye
HereDidn't even show the whole eye
PCT looks very highHere
I measure 6 degreesPCT looks very high
You have the eyes of a 16 yrs old teenage blonde foid in Texas