Eye shape

D

Deleted member 60777

Iron
Any way to get a less round eye shape and Reduce upper eyelid exposure without any surgery?

• JFL
Reactions: lestoa and 1.60cm
I don't really know any other methods, I have almond eyes and my eye area has improved after I took care of my eyebrows and eyelashes. I no longer have dark circles under my eyes either. Thats all i did.

What about eye exercises?
I don't really know any other methods, I have almond eyes and my eye area has improved after I took care of my eyebrows and eyelashes
How do u Take care of ur lashes? like what CAN u do to improve them?

What about eye exercises?

How do u Take care of ur lashes? like what CAN u do to improve them?
check eyelashes and eyebrow guide on botb. imo eye exercises are fucking delusional redpill hamza shit. Eye exercises always remind me of Hamza fans who pray that one day they will look like Adonis :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60777 and Infinite
Eyebrows - Dermaroll + rosemary oil
Eyelashes- Latisse/castor oil + eyelash curling

Squint in the mirror and hold the position that is most comfortable and looks least autistic

check eyelashes and eyebrow guide on botb. imo eye exercises are fucking delusional redpill hamza shit. Eye exercises always remind me of Hamza fans who pray that one day they will look like Adonis :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Eyebrows - Dermaroll + rosemary oil
Eyelashes- Latisse/castor oil + eyelash curling

Squint in the mirror and hold the position that is most comfortable and looks least autistic
Can I use minoxidil for my eyebrows? what ab eyelashes?

Can I use minoxidil for my eyebrows? what ab eyelashes?
I wouldnt use minoxidil on ur eyelashes, i heard minox is dangerous for ur eyes.If its oral minox its aight. But yea you can also use minox on ur eyebrows.But i wouldnt use it on ur eyelashes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60777
yea just ignore the one nigga who actually gives u good advice

just kys

Turned 18 in December 2023
ok migh tbe too late but u can use dht gel which increases masculinization in face, it can give a more pronounced jawline too alongisde deeper voice, more masculine etc (not manlet unless u abuse it like a drug)

ok migh tbe too late but u can use dht gel which increases masculinization in face, it can give a more pronounced jawline too alongisde deeper voice, more masculine etc (not manlet unless u abuse it like a drug)
Never heard of that before, I'll learn more ab that first, Thanks tho

You should do more weightlifting imo than currently if you are not putting enough efforts, cuz weightlifting se testo badhega then bonemass then it might help your rounded orbitals to get deep set and then you might go to hunter eyes but eye hooding bhi important hai, I'd say tum bonemass badhane pe dhyan do

You should do more weightlifting imo than currently if you are not putting enough efforts, cuz weightlifting se testo badhega then bonemass then it might help your rounded orbitals to get deep set and then you might go to hunter eyes but eye hooding bhi important hai, I'd say tum bonemass badhane pe dhyan do
Ohhh ok thanks

I googled "Looksmaxxing" and found this site, Pretty helpfull site ngl
Accha lmao, I found it on tiktok last year around june but didn't got account approved by admin I tried to register every month lmao then got approved finally in nov