Eye surgery; 15k USD Taban or 1,5k in europe?

logan

logan

Iron
What would you choose? Lower eyelid retraction + infraorbital rim implants + cantho for ca 15k usd more or less, or canthopexy (lower eyelid retraction) in a european clinic for 1,5k. is taban really worth 10x the price?

never be cheap with surgeries

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, NormieKilla, InZayn and 5 others
depends extremely on your base. Its not a matter of choosing

Taban of course

It’s your eyes dude. Go for the best

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
I'm confused. Are you comparing the price of three different surgeries with Taban vs one completely different surgery with someone else? How does that even make sense?? Dafuq.

Zyros

yes why does everyone ask this. I posted here since long time ago already
Nah its just you're kind of a manosphere legend mate.

• Ugh..
Reactions: born2shitforced2wipe
Don't make sense but whatever.
A lot of people on manosphere have heard of him, and who can forget that death tier frame of his?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
if it were ONLY one procedure, like canthoplasty, yeah I would do it at a random surgeon

but you most likely need to complete package and Taban does it all at the same time and understands our view of aesthetics well, Taban is the name to go for eye surgery

good use of money

A lot of people on manosphere have heard of him, and who can forget that death tier frame of his?

I don't know if i can name this of Legend, seems just a Bullied guy, Legend is other thing, for example, Legend in Lookism for me is (for fun reasons) Undisputed and (Incredible IQ and debunks everyone) JustTheWayYouAre.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Nobody knows owlcuck
Everybody knows Zyros

That's how, retard

I don't know who is Zyros, i just remember of seeing two threads of people bulliyng him in Lookism, Big Legend yet? Legend users are like JustTheWayYouAre in Lookism, not by being "famous" in the final of the day this is guy is not even close of being famous and people that knows him now will forget forever in some weeks.

Also, the entire community is by 30 guys with 60 alts here and in the Old Lookism, so who cares? jfl